What is AllergyEase Rocky Mtns.?
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Rocky Mountain region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a offers fast-acting temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the U.S. Rocky Mountains
Early spring is the time when allergy-inducing trees like cedar, elder, juniper and oak release pollens in the Rocky Mountains. After that, grasses like wheat, Bermuda and orchard take over until late July. During the fall, ragweed is the main cause of allergy symptoms throughout much of the Rocky Mountain region, releasing most of its pollen in the morning.
For seasonal allergy sufferers, it is important to always wear sunglasses when venturing outside and to limit the amount of time spent outdoors in the early morning or when there’s a strong breeze, as it can carry pollen with it (this is especially true when ragweed is in season). When indoors, keep windows shut, turn the air conditioning on and vacuum carpets frequently. Also, consider taking Vitamin A and B supplements to help boost your body’s defense against allergies.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where there is congestion of the lungs.
- Adrenocorticotrophin relieves congestion and headaches. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, sore throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Agrimonia eupatoria is a homeopathic remedy that is often recommended for conditions in which there is coughing with mucus production.
- Agrostemma githago is homeopathically prepared from the corn cockle – a weed commonly found in wheat fields and a common allergen. In homeopathic potency, it is recommended for a burning sensation in the throat and esophagus as well as for intense burning headaches which may occur from the jaw to the tip of the head.
- Ailanthus glandulosus is a homeopathic preparation of the flowers of the ‘Tree of Heaven’ – a tree originating in China but now grown worldwide. It is best suited to people who tend to feel very weak and debilitated when they are ill and who tend to respond to illness with a mottled, swollen skin. This remedy is most often recommended for conditions involving swollen glands.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, or tickling in the larynx may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or discomfort extending to the ear.
- Cortisone aceticum is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes.
- Cynodon dactylon is also known as ‘Bermuda grass’ or ‘couch grass’, a very common allergen.
- Equisetum hyemale is prepared from the common horsetail plant.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes and glandular swelling. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, headaches with discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, gagging when clearing the throat in the morning, and cough in the daytime may benefit from this remedy.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, minor pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, and a feeling of dryness in the nostrils and/or throat.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. People who suffer from stuffy colds or hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of great weakness and weariness. Nat mur is suitable for those who have an oversensitivity to all sorts of influences, headaches, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and sneezing. It is useful for the loss of smell and taste and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, and coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach.
- Platanus is a homeopathic preparation of the American Sycamore tree. These trees produce large amounts of airborne pollen and are listed as moderate allergens, causing a range of respiratory reactions in susceptible individuals, including sneezing and watering, itchy eyes and nose.
- Populus candicans is a homeopathic remedy beneficial for individuals who complain of a hot head with cold extremities, tongue that feels thick and numb, or irritation of the eyes, nose, mouth, throat and air passages. Those who experience hoarseness, burning in the throat and nostrils, dry cough, dry feeling in the pharynx and larynx, weak and toneless voice, or rawness and soreness of the chest and throat may be suited to this remedy. Populus candicans is also useful for children’s coughs caused when mucus drops from the posterior nares (post nasal drip).
- RNA is a homeopathic remedy made from a chemical messenger and nucleotide in the body.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy which relieves pressure on the eyeballs. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, minor pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Solidago virgaurea is a homeopathic preparation made from the flowers of the goldenrod plant. It is often recommended for those with a weak chest and a tendency to develop colds easily.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine. To uphold Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory compliance, this product’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) National Drug Code can be found underneath the product image on this page, listed after FDA NDC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Rocky Mtns.?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
IAllergyEase Rocky Mtns. may be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Rocky Mtns. is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- Terrible allergies
4 / 5
- Rocky Mountains
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.