- Relieves perfume, fragrance and phenol allergy symptoms
- Relieves respiratory irritation
- Eases headaches and lethargy
- Reduces nausea
- Alleviates mild depression and mood swings
- Reduces skin, eye and mucous membrane irritation and rashes
- Acetaldehyde in its raw form is found in many places, most notably in car exhaust fumes, dyes, perfumes and food flavorings. Homeopathically, this remedy is used to assist with symptoms caused by these substances, especially a tight chest, headache, sneezing and digestive disturbances, including a tenderness in the stomach, vomiting, nausea and excessive salivation.
- Arsenicum album is an effective homeopathic remedy for headaches, asthma and bronchitis, relieving sneezing, headaches, swollen throat and an inability to swallow, burning in the chest and wheezing respiration. It is best suited to those who experience facial and head distress, including burning, tearing eyes, raw and burning skin within the ear, tearing, needle-like pains and burning in the face and roaring noises in the ears.
- Balsamum peruvianum is an effective homeopathic remedy useful in bronchial catarrh, with copious, purulent expectoration and profuse discharge. Balsamum peruvianum is a remedy best suited to those who experience stomach distress, including vomiting of food and mucus or catarrh of the stomach.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic ingredient suited to individuals who are low-spirited, apprehensive and experience anxiety with palpitations. Even the slightest mental effort produces distress. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Calcarea carbonica include itchy, swollen eyelids, with dimness of vision and digestive disturbances with belching and bloating. It is also effective against headaches, especially right sided headaches or migraines with sharp head pain accompanied by congestion or dizziness.
- Carbolicum acidum is a homeopathic preparation of phenol that is often recommended for symptoms of anaphylactic shock and collapse, and is most beneficial for those with a strong sense of smell. It may also be prescribed in the case of vomiting, belching, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- Conium is often recommended for those who feel confused and dulled by illness which causes them to appear mentally paralyzed, exhausted and depressed. It is also useful for dizziness. Coumarinum derivatives are often used in scents, deodorants and soaps as well as tobaccos, inks and medicines. Homeopathically, it is recommended for people with asthmatic, tight chests who have difficulty breathing and an allergy to this ingredient. It can also be useful in the case of painful, cramping stomachs and back and neck pain.
- Crocus sativus, a homeopathic preparation of saffron, is an extremely valuable spice with a wide range of applications. It is often recommended in the case of rapidly fluctuating mental and physical states, as well as mood swings and overexcited hysterical behavior.
Histaminum hydrochloricum is useful for those who feel exhaustion and who suffer from headaches. Histaminum hydrochloricum is also beneficial for individual who display feelings of irritability or impaired concentration where there is slowness and difficulty in understanding, especially linked to feeling ill, with mental state being affected by the physical state.
- Lachesis is an extremely interesting remedy. Homeopathically manufactured from the venom of the bushmaster snake (a member of the rattlesnake family), this remedy is recommended for the treatment of spasms, tremors and cramping pains in the chest with palpitations and an irregular pulse. Unlike actual snake venom antidotes, no molecular evidence remains of the raw ingredient remains in the final preparation due to the potentisation process (hence it safe to use internally).
- Lycopodium is a homeopathic remedy recommended for when there is great weakness of digestion. It’s particularly helpful for individuals who experience regular nausea and indigestion, with bloating and belching – often brought on by anxiety. It is also beneficial in the alleviation of a dry, sore, tickling cough, a burning pain in the chest as well as heavy, constricted breathing, with congestion and a swollen throat.
- Phosphorus is often recommended for profuse bleeding and is also indicated for those who tend to feel lethargic , withdrawn and exhausted when they are ill. .Respiratory conditions such as a dry tickly cough (sometimes accompanied by retching) and a tight chest as well as digestive disorders such as nausea and vomiting are often alleviated by this remedy.
- Sepia is a homeopathic ingredient best suited to those who experience tobacco dyspepsia, acid dyspepsia with bloated abdomen and sour belching, burning in the stomach which worsens after milk intake (especially boiled milk). It is very beneficial for those with headaches, especially on the left side, indigestion and flatulence, as well as itchy skin and a congested nose similar to that which accompanies allergies (allergic rhinitis). .
What is AllergyEase Scent & Phenol?
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is a safe, non–addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms from smell, fragrances, spices and phenol sensitivities.. AllergyEase Scent & Phenol eases a full range of physical and psychological symptoms, from skin, eye and mucous membrane irritation to mild depression and mood swings.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief from smell, fragrances, spices and phenol irritation. AllergyEase Scent & Phenol should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing scent & phenol allergies
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), fragrances are the main cause of cosmetic contact dermatitis, affecting more than 2 million people. Sensitivity can be a real issue, as fragrances abound in most of today’s commercial products, from detergents to lotions to perfumes and beyond. Many times, it's hard to avoid contact with fragrances in stores and out and about, as passersby with heavy cologne may send some into a coughing fit.
It’s hard for even experts to pinpoint whether it's the fragrance itself that is the cause behind the symptoms, or if it’s just a part of a mix of chemicals used to create both fragrances and masking agents utilized in even unscented products. Typically trial and error is the only way to truly determine the root cause.
Phenols are chemicals found in almost all foods, so since both natural and processed foods can have high levels of phenols, they can be very difficult to avoid. However, higher levels of phenols can be found in preservatives, artificial flavors, food colorings, apples, spices, berries, cider, cocoa, tea, wine and some oils.
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case scent and phenol allergies, by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Reducing exposure is key to reducing reactions to fragrance allergies. Air purifiers can help, but they work less efficiently in spaces where you cannot shut a door, such as cubicles and very large rooms. Unscented products may still contain chemicals that can trigger symptoms, so sometimes it is necessary to test several different brands to find one that works for you.
To minimize phenols consumed, peel both cooked and raw fruits and vegetables before consuming, as the skin and seeds contain the majority of phenols. Raw, unprocessed foods are always recommended over processed foods laden with chemicals and additives. Keep a food diary and note when symptoms flare to help manage your condition.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from scent and phenol allergies, easing discomfort and providing systemic support. Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Acetaldehyde, Arsenicum album, Balsamum peruvianum, Calcarea carbonica, Carbolicum acidum, Conium, Coumarinum, Crocus sativus, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phosphorus, Sepia. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Scent & Phenol
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Scent & Phenol, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.