- Relieves crustacean, shrimp, and shellfish sensitivity
- Alleviates indigestion and abdominal cramps
- Relieves diarrhea and nausea
- Reduces sinus congestion and headache
- Relieves minor skin irritation and itching
- Relieves swelling
- Relieves dizziness and fainting
What is AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood?
AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve mild irritation caused by shellfish and seafood. AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood relieves stomach upset, including indigestion, abdominal cramps, diarrhea and nausea, as well as sinus congestion, headache and minor skin irritation.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief from shellfish and seafood sensitivity. AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects. However, it is important to consult a physician for severe allergy symptoms.
AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives. AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is NOT intended as a substitute for standard medical care. Instead, it is intended to complement prescribed medication.
AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which blocks allergic reactions by reducing the release of histamines and decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, these remedies relieve allergy symptoms caused by sensitivity to shellfish and seafood, and improve overall resistance to allergens.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing shellfish & seafood allergies
Shellfish allergy is the most common food allergy for adults in the United States, and unlike many food allergies, it is more likely to develop in adulthood than childhood. NOTE: Shellfish allergies may cause a severe reaction called anaphylaxis, a medical emergency that requires immediate medical care. Do not attempt to self-treat.
However, reactions can also be on the mild side, and making minor diet changes can be enough to control symptoms in people with minor sensitivities. Always look at food labels before consuming anything pre-packaged. Shellfish are divided into two families: mollusks and crustaceans. The Food Allergy Labeling Law (FALCPA) only requires that ingredients made from crustaceans be identified on labels with an allergy warning, so abalone, clams (quahogs), cockles, limpets, mussels, octopus, oysters, scallops, snails (escargot), squid (calimari), surimi (imitation shellfish) and whelks may not be listed. Crab, crawfish (crayfish or crawdads), langoustines, lobster, prawns, sea urchin and shrimp should be listed, but double checking for anyone with allergies and/or sensitivities is highly recommended.
Cross-contamination is very common in certain restaurants, so take extra precautions before dining at a Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese or Malaysian establishment, as foods often contain a fish sauce made from shrimp. Also take extra care when ordering Cajun or Creole food, which often contains shrimp or other shellfish.
AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case seafood and shellfish allergies, by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from seafood and shellfish allergies, relieving mild irritation.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage Adrenalinum, Belladonna, Bromium, Carbo animalis, Colchicum autumnale, Colocynthis, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Hydrastis canadensis, Kali carbonicum, Lycopodium clavatum, Mercurius solubilis, Pulsatilla, Urtica urens. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, LM1 potencies. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
- Adrenalinum is a chemical messenger in the regulation of the activities of the body. It has been shown to alleviate sinus congestion and hay fever, and is suggested in the case of acute congestion of the lungs, asthma, hay fever, rashes, etc.
- Belladonna is a homeopathic ingredient suited to individuals who experience sudden headaches with a fever and flushed skin. Belladonna is also helpful for those with pain or fullness in the forehead or headaches from suppressed catarrhal flow, and for constricted, painful chests. It is commonly recommended for symptoms with a sudden and violent onset.
- Bromium is a homeopathic ingredient that is most suited to the respiratory system and for those with swollen glands. There may be a sharp burning from the tongue to the stomach, with difficult and painful breathing and cramping pains in the chest.
- Carbo animalis is a homeopathic ingredient that can benefit individuals experiencing a desire to be alone, sad and reflective. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Carbo animalis include chilblains, verruca on the hands and face (older people), and severe headaches with great fatigue.
- Colchicum autumnale is a homeopathic ingredient that markedly affects the muscular tissues, periosteum, and synovial membranes of the joints. It is often used for tearing, piercing pains, especially in the joints as well as a twitching, tingling feeling all over the body. It can also be very beneficial for colicky pains with a bloated stomach that feels icy cold inside.
- Colocynthis is used for agonizing, cutting pain in the abdomen that causes an individual to bend over double. Colocynthis relieves pressing on the abdomen, as well as griping pains in the lower stomach which are often of sudden onset. It is also useful for individuals with facial pain (neuralgia) that comes in sudden waves often accompanied by a headache.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is often recommended for those with a mixture of allergic reactions related to the skin, joints and digestive system. Such individuals often experience a painful dryness and irritation in their mucus membranes, including the nose, throat, ears and vagina. They also often struggle with red, itchy skin and eyes, muscle and joint pain, headaches and vertigo. Digestive distress, including heartburn, pain and cramping are common.
- Hydrastis canadensis is helpful for people who experience feelings of depression as well as symptoms associated with sinusitis, including the tendency to blow the nose all the time and postnasal drip. This remedy is also beneficial for those with weak muscular power, poor digestion, obstinate constipation, sore feelings in the stomach, weak digestion and gastritis, and who cannot eat bread or vegetables.
- Kali carbonicum is a homeopathic ingredient that can benefit individuals experiencing post nasal drip, thick, yellow discharge, sore nostrils and difficulty breathing. Kali carbonicum also benefits flatulence, nausea, burning acidity and bloating.
- Lycopodium clavatum is often recommended for people who tend to suffer from anticipatory anxiety. It is of great benefit in treating digestive disorders, including a rumbling stomach, bloating, nausea, and vomiting, and is also helpful for burning chest pain with fast, labored breathing and a swollen throat.
- Mercurius solubilis is a widely prescribed homeopathic remedy, often recommended for mouth and throat conditions, including mouth ulcers, a sore ulcerated throat and tonsillitis. It is also useful for fever accompanied by profuse perspiration, neuralgic pain and a vice-like headache.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic remedy beneficial for people who experience heartburn, dyspepsia (indigestion) with great tightness after a meal when they must loosen clothing, lack of thirst, pain in the stomach an hour after eating, a gnawing, hungry feeling, water brash (acid reflux) with a foul taste in the morning, a painful, distended abdomen, and watery stools. Pulsatilla has also been shown to help individuals who suffer from nasal congestion and soreness.
- Urtica urens is a homeopathic ingredient that is helpful for people who experience red, burning and swollen skin eruptions and rashes with itching, stinging skin and hives – often brought on by insect bites or an allergy to shellfish or some plants.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Shellfish & Seafood is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.