- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Clears congestion and alleviates headaches
- Soothes itchy, watery eyes
- Reduces fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in AR, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, TN, KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, MD, DE, District of Columbia (DC)
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where there is acute congestion of the lungs, asthmatic symptoms and hay fever.
- Adrenocorticotrophin in homeopathic preparation relieves congestion and headaches. It’s suitable for individuals who have a decreased potassium level in the blood, decreased clotting time, hypotension, functional disorders of the adrenal glands, or chronic bronchitis. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, tickling in the larynx or the sensation as if the larynx is split or torn may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or pain extending to the ear.
- Alnus serrulata is manufactured from the Hazel or Red Elder tree, native to North America. The pollen from the flowers of this tree is a known allergen. In homeopathic preparation, the remedy assists in fighting against the allergic response to this plant, using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’.
- Carduus benedictus (or Holy Thistle) is a highly respected herb, most often used for liver complaints in its herbal form. Prepared homeopathically, Carduus is often recommended for people who are completely run down and feel mentally and physically exhausted, as well as for asthmatic conditions.
- Cichorium intybus is mostly known as the plant chicory – a slightly woody, herbaceous plant found all over the world with multiple uses, including in the food and medicinal industries. In herbal medicine, this plant is used for liver conditions as well as for gallstones, gastro-enteritis, sinus problems and cuts and bruises. Homeopathically, Cichorium is used when there is there is a lack of energy, general feelings of heaviness, headache, weight in the stomach and either constipation or diarrhea.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. In homeopathic preparation, it is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Dolichos pruriens is a homeopathic right-sided medicine, when there are pronounced liver and skin symptoms. It’s suited to people who experience a general intense itching, without eruption, that’s worse at night and across the shoulders, on the elbows and knees and hairy parts, jaundice, exalted nervous sensibility, senile pruritus, or predisposition to abnormal blood clotting. Individuals who suffer from herpes zoster, pain in the throat below the right angle of jaw that is worse when swallowing, or pain in the gums that prevents sleep, or those who experience constipation with intense itching and a bloated abdomen, white stools, or swelling of the liver may also benefit from Dolichos pruriens.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes and glandular swelling. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, influenza, gagging when clearing the throat in the morning, and whooping cough in the daytime may benefit from this remedy.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies, or neurodermatitis are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Homeopathically, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, allergic conjunctivitis, heavy and compressive headaches, allergic rheumatism, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Juglans cinerea, commonly known as White Walnut, is native to the eastern United States and southeast Canada. Homeopathically it is very useful for relieving a tingling, itchy nose with copious discharge, as well as headaches characterized by a heavy, swollen feeling and sharp intermittent pains.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. This homeopathic tissue salt is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous discharge, and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness or asthma with gastric derangements may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode and is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Nasturtium officinale is a homeopathic preparation of the watercress plant. This plant was traditionally used to treat scurvy, but in its homeopathic form, Nasturtium is used to treat contact dermatitis as well as conditions associated with a tight chest and shortness of breath. It cleanses the blood and is known to enliven the spirits. Nasturtium officinale also acts as a diuretic. The name comes from nasus tortus, from the effect which the acrimony of those plants has upon the nose, as it opens obstructions (1854 – The Family Flora and Materia Medica Botanica, Vol. 1).
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which helps to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of debility, weakness and weariness. It is a good remedy for certain forms of intermittent fever, anemia, iron deficiency anemia, and many disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, and violent nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and violent sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, fever blisters, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach accompanied by stitches in the liver and spurting of urine, and stitches all over the chest.
- Rhus tox is a homeopathic preparation of the common poison ivy. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Rhus tox assists in the treatment of hives, contact dermatitis and other skin eruptions followed by blisters, with red, burning and swollen skin.
- RNA is useful for allergic conditions, hypotension and circulatory discomfort, infections around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, eczema, herpes on the lip, and lymphedema. Allergic diseases and autoimmune disorders can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs and asthma symptoms. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, vertigo, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Sassafras officinale is a deciduous tree native to eastern North America that has been used as a drug tonic for colds and fevers. It is beneficial for disorders of the respiratory tract, temperature abnormalities and mucus membrane abnormalities, and is used to increase resistance to acute and chronic infections and autoimmune diseases. Sassafras officinale has also been used for bathing inflamed eyes (1854 – Formerly called Laurus sassafras).
What is AllergyEase Southern?
AllergyEase Southern is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Southern region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Southern is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Southern should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Southern is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves additional symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and helps decrease dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Southern and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms specific to the Southern U.S. and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Southern is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the South
The Southern region is known for its balmy climates nearly all year round. However, the constant warm weather means allergies unfortunately last just as long. A particularly warm spring season that begins with consecutively rainy days means pollen will be more abundant throughout the year. Alternatively, if those rainy days occur toward the end of spring, it creates ideal conditions for mold growth.
Trees such as pecan, oak and hickory are some of the worst offenders for allergy sufferers in the South, while bahia, rye and salt grass spark symptoms like sneezing and sinus congestion mid-summer. Sagebrush and English plantain pollenate most during the fall months.
AllergyEase Southern is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Antihistamines, decongestants or nasal sprays can be taken to reduce seasonal allergy symptoms, but are not always effective in the long term. Additionally, they can cause several side effects including nose bleeds and drowsiness.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from seasonal allergies and those symptoms that are most common in the Southern region. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms that they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Southern is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Allium cepa, Alnus serrulata, Carduus benedictus, Cichorium intybus, Cortisone aceticum, Dolichos pruriens, Euphrasia officinalis, Galphimia glauca, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Juglans cinerea, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Nasturtium, Natrum muriaticum, Rhus tox, RNA, Sabadilla, Sassafras officinale. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Southern?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Southern be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Southern, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Southern is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.