What is AllergyEase Southern?
AllergyEase Southern is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Southern region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Southern naturally offers temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Southern should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Southern is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Southern is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the South
The Southern region is known for its balmy climates nearly all year round. However, the constant warm weather means allergies unfortunately last just as long. A particularly warm spring season that begins with consecutively rainy days means pollen will be more abundant throughout the year. Alternatively, if those rainy days occur toward the end of spring, it creates ideal conditions for mold growth.
Trees such as pecan, oak and hickory are some of the worst offenders for allergy sufferers in the South, while bahia, rye and salt grass spark symptoms like sneezing and sinus congestion mid-summer. Sagebrush and English plantain pollenate most during the fall months.
The natural way
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to effectively find relief. This is where homeopathy can help as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to temporarily relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form for an allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and there are no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Southern is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses. In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, or flushes of heat over the face and head.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, in homeopathic preparation, relieves congestion and headaches. Those who experience a dry, tickling, sore throat, irritated eyes, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, or tickling in the larynx may benefit from Allium cepa.
- Alnus serrulata is manufactured from the Hazel or Red Elder tree, native to North America. The pollen from the flowers of this tree is a known allergen. In homeopathic preparation, the remedy assists in fighting against the allergic response to this plant, using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’.
- Carduus benedictus (or Holy Thistle) is often recommended for people who are completely run down and feel mentally and physically exhausted.
- Cichorium intybus is used when there is there is a lack of energy, general feelings of heaviness, headache, weight in the stomach, and digestive problems.
- Cortisone aceticum, in homeopathic preparation, is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Dolichos pruriens is suited to people who experience a general intense itching, without eruption, that’s worse at night and across the shoulders, on the elbows and knees and hairy parts, or exalted nervous sensibility. Individuals who experience soreness in the gums that prevents sleep, or those who experience constipation with intense itching and a bloated abdomen or white stools may also benefit from Dolichos pruriens.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, and gagging when clearing the throat in the morning may benefit from this remedy.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, minor pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, or skin allergies are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Homeopathically, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or irritation of the mucous membrane.
- Juglans cinerea, commonly known as White Walnut, is native to the eastern United States and southeast Canada. Homeopathically it is very useful for relieving a tingling, itchy nose with copious discharge, as well as headaches characterized by a heavy, swollen feeling.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. This homeopathic tissue salt is of great value for irritation of the nose and throat, fibrinous discharge, and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds or hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucous that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and is used in the temporary relief of symptoms linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Nasturtium officinale is a homeopathic preparation of the watercress plant. In its homeopathic form, Nasturtium is used to temporarily relieve conditions associated with a tight chest and shortness of breath. It helps cleanse the blood and is known to enliven the spirits. Nasturtium officinale also acts as a diuretic. The name comes from nasus tortus, from the effect which the acrimony of those plants has upon the nose, as it opens obstructions (1854 - The Family Flora and Materia Medica Botanica, Vol. 1).
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which helps to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of debility, weakness and weariness. It is a good remedy for disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have headaches, frontal sinus problems, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, and coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach.
- Rhus tox is a homeopathic preparation of the common poison ivy. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’, Rhus tox assists in the temporarily relief of hives and other skin eruptions followed by blisters, and red, burning and swollen skin.
- RNA is useful for allergic conditions and circulatory discomfort, soreness around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, and sores on the lip.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs. It acts on the mucous membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and temporarily relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who experience spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Sassafras officinale is beneficial for respiratory tract problems, temperature abnormalities and mucus membrane abnormalities, and is used to increase resistance. Sassafras officinale has also been used for bathing inflamed eyes (1854 - Formerly called Laurus sassafras).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine. To uphold Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory compliance, this product’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) National Drug Code can be found underneath the product image on this page, listed after FDA NDC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Southern?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Southern be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Southern is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Southern is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Southern is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- AMAZING GREAT PRODUCT.
5 / 5
4 / 5
- Springtime allergies
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.