- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Clears congestion and alleviates headaches
- Soothes itchy, watery eyes
- Reduces fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in OK and TX
What is AllergyEase Southwestern?
AllergyEase Southwestern is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Southwest region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Southwestern is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. AllergyEase Southwestern should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Southwestern is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves additional symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and helps decrease dependence on antihistamine drugs. Taken together, AllergyEase Southwestern and AllergiClear relieve allergy symptoms specific to the Southwest region of the U.S. and improve overall resistance to allergens.
AllergyEase Southwestern is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the Southwest
The Southwestern region carries pollen in the air nearly all year long due to lengthy flowering times. Texas in particular is home to mountain cedar pollen, a strong allergen that’s prevalent from mid fall all the way until late spring, so seasonal allergy sufferers get little to no relief as the seasons change.
Other major allergy-inducers include box elder, mesquite and olive trees which can pollinate as early as January and last through April or May, Bermuda grass which grows during the summer months, and waterhemp which pollinates in late summer and throughout the fall.
AllergyEase Southwestern is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Antihistamines, decongestants or nasal sprays can be taken to reduce seasonal allergy symptoms, but are not always effective in the long term. Additionally, they can cause several side effects including nose bleeds and drowsiness.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from seasonal allergies and those symptoms that are most common in the Southwest region. Homeopathy works by administering minute amounts of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms being treated in order to relieve those very symptoms (this homeopathic principle is sometimes known as ‘like treats like’). Although the mechanism is a little different from vaccination in conventional medicine, there are some similarities in that homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing mechanisms by using ingredients, in potentized homeopathic preparation, to heal the symptoms that they would normally cause – just as people are vaccinated using the very viruses, etc. that they are being protected against.
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to treat effectively with conventional medicine. This is where homeopathy has the upper hand as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to prevent and relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form to treat the allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Southwestern is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Allium cepa, Asarum canadense, Cortisone aceticum, Eupatorium aromaticum, Euphrasia officinalis, Fraxinus americana, Galphimia glauca, Helianthus annuus, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Juniperus virginiana, Kali muriaticum, Mucosa nasalis suis, Natrum muriaticum, Plantago major, RNA, Rumex crispus, Sabadilla, Senecio jacobaea. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses (which is why we use ‘anti-histamine’ medication to try and control allergies). In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion and hay fever, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, flushes of heat over the face and head, or who feel like their throat is constricted. Adrenaline has been suggested in instances where there is acute congestion of the lungs, asthmatic symptoms and hay fever.
- Adrenocorticotrophin relieves congestion and headaches. It’s suitable for individuals who have a decreased potassium level in the blood, decreased clotting time, hypotension, functional disorders of the adrenal glands, or chronic bronchitis. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, painful throat, irritated eyes, difficult or distressed breathing, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hay fever, hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, tickling in the larynx or the sensation as if the larynx is split or torn may benefit from Allium cepa. They may experience oppressed breathing from pressure in the middle of chest, a constricted feeling in the region of the epiglottis, or pain extending to the ear.
- Asarum canadense is manufactured from a plant called snakeroot. In its herbal form, this plant was often used as an emetic and a stimulant and even in snuff to ‘clear the head’. Homeopathically, Asarum is best suited to people who tend to be physically weak and who often feel exhausted and chilly. They may be very sensitive and of a nervous disposition, with digestive problems and an aversion to eating.
- Cortisone aceticum is an anti-inflammatory immune suppressant that induces thymus involution, a decline in normal thymus function. In a homeopathic preparation, it is used for respiratory allergies, hay fever, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Eupatorium aromaticum is helpful to those who experience abnormal irritability, extreme restlessness, morbid watchfulness, hysteria or chorea. They may suffer from low fevers, canker sores or sore mouth in infants, sore nipples, vomiting of bile, pain in the stomach or headaches.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes and glandular swelling. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, influenza, gagging when clearing the throat in the morning, and whooping cough in the daytime may benefit from this remedy.
- Fraxinus americana is helpful for individuals who suffer from fever sores on the lips, cramps in the feet, a cold, creeping feeling or hot flashes. This homeopathic remedy is also beneficial for infantile eczema, throbbing pain that occurs in the back of head, depression with nervous restlessness, anxiety, tenderness in the left lower abdomen, or bearing-down pain extending toward the thigh.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, shooting pains in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have hay fever, allergic vasomotor afflictions of the nose, bronchial asthma, skin allergies, or neurodermatitis are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Helianthus annuus is a homeopathic preparation of the sunflower, native to the Americas. It has been found to be useful in conditions involving red eyes, dry, sore and burning throats and headaches.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Homeopathically, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, allergic conjunctivitis, heavy and compressive headaches, allergic rheumatism, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of painful dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Juniperus virginiana is useful for individuals who experience dizziness with the head feeling as if it’s been enclosed with an iron band, eyes feeling as if they are bursting from their sockets, and face looking and feeling very red and swollen.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. This homeopathic tissue salt is of great value for inflammation of the nose and throat, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous discharge, and glandular swellings. People who suffer from stuffy colds, nosebleeds, hoarseness or asthma with gastric upsets may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short, acute and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and sinusitis nosode, and is used in the treatment of acute allergic rhinitis and sinusitis linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache caused by sinusitis.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt that promotes fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of great debility, great weakness and weariness, and is a great remedy for certain forms of intermittent fever, anemia, iron deficiency anemia, and many disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have an oversensitivity to all sorts of influences, blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, violent nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and violent sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, fever blisters, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach accompanied by stitches in the liver and spurting of urine, and stitches all over the chest.
- Plantago major has a considerable clinical reputation in the treatment of earaches, toothaches and enuresis, and is helpful for people who experience sharp pain in the eyes, eyes that are very tender to the touch, pain between the teeth and ears, teeth that are sensitive and sore to touch, swelling of the cheeks, profuse salivation, or inflammation of the gums. Those who suffer from periodic facial neuralgia, accompanied with a flow of tears, photophobia, pain that radiates to the temples and lower face, sticking pain in ears, or neuralgic earaches with pain that goes from one ear to the other through the head may also benefit from this remedy. Other symptoms may include the urge to defecate, but cannot go, diarrhea with brown watery stool, profuse urine flow, nighttime urinary incontinence, as well as skin irritations such as itching and burning, inflamed skin, hives or chilblains.
- RNA is useful for allergic conditions, hypotension and circulatory discomfort, infections around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, eczema, herpes on the lip, and lymphedema. Allergic diseases and autoimmune disorders can result in deficiencies in messenger RNA.
- Rumex crispus is beneficial for those who suffer from enlarged lymphatics, copious mucous discharge from the nose and trachea, and a cough caused by incessant tickling in the throat-pit running down to the bronchial tubes and preventing sleep. It’s suited to individuals who are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and particularly at night. People who cough up thin, watery, frothy material at first and stringy and tough material later, or who experience rawness of the larynx and trachea, soreness behind the sternum, or an intense itching of the skin may also benefit from Rumex crispus.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs and asthma symptoms. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, vertigo, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, spasmodic pain in the stomach with a dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Senecio jacobaea is a homeopathic preparation of ragwort, a wild flower in the daisy family and a very common allergen, especially in the springtime. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ Senecio jacobea assists in counteracting symptoms of ragwort allergy including hay fever, sneezing, itching eyes and nose and copious runny nose.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Southwestern?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in improving overall resistance to allergens, it is recommended that AllergyEase Southwestern be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Southwestern, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Southwestern is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.