- Relieves sore throat, cough and hoarseness
- Relieves runny nose and sneezing
- Relieves congestion and minor headaches
- Soothes itchy, watery eyes
- Relieves allergy-related fatigue
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms commonly experienced in OK and TX
What is AllergyEase Southwestern?
AllergyEase Southwestern is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve seasonal allergy symptoms common in the Southwest region of the U.S. in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Southwestern naturally offers temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Southwestern is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Southwestern is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Help for seasonal allergy relief in the Southwest
The Southwestern region carries pollen in the air nearly all year long due to lengthy flowering times. Texas in particular is home to mountain cedar pollen, a strong allergen that’s prevalent from mid fall all the way until late spring, so seasonal allergy sufferers get little to no relief as the seasons change.
Other major allergy-inducers include box elder, mesquite and olive trees which can pollinate as early as January and last through April or May, Bermuda grass which grows during the summer months, and waterhemp which pollinates in late summer and throughout the fall.
The natural way
Anyone with seasonal allergies can tell you that they are very difficult to effectively find relief. This is where homeopathy can help as very small amounts of the particular allergen can be used homeopathically to temporarily relieve the symptoms that they cause. An example would be using the pollen from a regional grass in homeopathic form for an allergy to that particular grass.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Southwestern is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum is a biomolecule that is associated with histamine levels in the system. High levels of histamine in the body are instrumental in most allergic responses. In its raw form, Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum mediates enzymatic H+/Cl- secretion in the stomach.
- Adrenalinum alleviates sinus congestion, and is helpful for those who experience headaches with fever, or flushes of heat over the face and head.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, in homeopathic preparation, relieves congestion and headaches. Those who suffer from a dry, tickling, sore throat, irritated eyes, or who cough upon waking may also benefit from this remedy.
- Allium cepa is a homeopathic remedy for symptoms of the common cold, including headache, sneezing, red, burning and watery eyes, and increased nasal discharge (feeling as if the nose is ‘running like a tap’). Those who suffer from hoarseness, a hacking cough due to cold air, and tickling in the larynx may benefit from Allium cepa.
- Asarum canadense is manufactured from a plant called snakeroot. Homeopathically, Asarum is best suited to people who tend to be physically weak and who often feel exhausted and chilly. They may be very sensitive and of a nervous disposition, with digestive problems and an aversion to eating.
- Cortisone aceticum, in homeopathic preparation, is used for respiratory allergies, shortness of breath, heaviness behind the sternum, sneezing, dry skin, headaches, slowness of the mind and body with irritability, varying moods, and dryness of the nasal and pharyngeal mucous membranes with coughing and dry, sticky eyes. Cortisone aceticum is suited for those with psoric and allergic constitutions.
- Eupatorium aromaticum is helpful to those who experience abnormal irritability, extreme restlessness and watchfulness. They may have discomfort in the stomach or headaches.
- Euphrasia officinalis is a natural remedy for afflictions of the eyes. It relieves hawking up of offensive mucus, bursting headaches with profuse discharge from the eyes and nose, and the inclination to blink frequently. Individuals who experience pressure in the eyes, red and heated cheeks, stiffness of the upper lip, nausea and bitterness after smoking, frequent yawning when walking in the open air, sleepiness during the day, and gagging when clearing the throat in the morning may benefit from this remedy.
- Fraxinus americana is helpful for individuals who have cramps in the feet, a cold, creeping feeling or hot flashes. This homeopathic remedy is also beneficial for throbbing that occurs in the back of the head, nervous restlessness, tenderness in the left lower abdomen, or a bearing-down feeling extending toward the thigh.
- Galphimia glauca is a homeopathic remedy for hyper secretion from the nose and eyes, swollen eyelids, sneezing, vesicular eruptions, aches in the stomach and hypersensitivity to weather changes. Those who have afflictions of the nose or skin allergies are suited for Galphimia glauca.
- Helianthus annuus is a homeopathic preparation of the sunflower native to the Americas. It has been found to be useful in conditions involving red eyes, dry, sore and burning throats and headaches.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is released by mast cells of the body during an allergic reaction, and is released by mast cells of the stomach to regulate the pH. Histamine is also found in the hypothalamus and throughout the brain where it functions in regulating the pain threshold and pituitary hormone secretion among other things. Homeopathically, it is an excellent remedy for relief of heat and itching at the edge of the eyelids and other localized places, heavy and compressive headaches, feelings of oppression and constriction in the chest, coughing fits, exhaustion, feeling of dryness in the nostrils and/or throat, or irritation of the mucous membrane.
- Juniperus virginiana is useful for individuals who experience dizziness with the head feeling as if it’s been enclosed with an iron band, eyes feeling pressure, and face looking and feeling very red and swollen.
- Kali muriaticum is required for the proper functioning of the enzyme which secretes H+/Cl- in the stomach. This homeopathic tissue salt is of great value for irritation of the nose and throat. People who suffer from stuffy colds or hoarseness may be suited for this remedy. Additionally, Kali mur may be helpful for those who have mucus that is white and hard to cough up, a loud, noisy stomach cough or a short and spasmodic cough.
- Mucosa nasalis suis is a homeopathically potentiated organ preparation and is used in the temporary relief of symptoms linked to an allergic reaction. It helps to clear blocked and running noses and can relieve congestion and headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which helps to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of debility, weakness and weariness. It is a good remedy for disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have headaches, frontal sinus problems, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, and coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach.
- Plantago major is helpful for people who experience minor pain in the eyes, eyes that are very tender to the touch, discomfort between the teeth and ears, teeth that are sensitive and sore to touch, swelling of the cheeks, profuse salivation, or sensitivity of the gums. Those who experience an achy feeling in the temples and lower face or minor pain in the ears may also benefit from this remedy. Other symptoms may include the urge to defecate, but cannot go, profuse urine flow, as well as skin irritations such as itching and burning.
- RNA is useful for allergic conditions and circulatory discomfort, soreness around the nails, the tendency of reopening old, healed ulcerations, and sores on the lip.
- Rumex crispus is beneficial for those who experience copious mucous discharge from the nose and trachea, and a cough caused by incessant tickling in the throat-pit running down to the bronchial tubes and preventing sleep. It’s suited to individuals who are aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and particularly at night. People who cough up thin, watery, frothy material at first and stringy and tough material later, or who experience rawness of the larynx and trachea, soreness behind the sternum, or an intense itching of the skin may also benefit from Rumex crispus.
- Sabadilla relieves pressure on the eyeballs. It acts on the mucus membrane of the nose and the tear ducts, and relieves sore throats and phlegm. Sabadilla is beneficial for individuals who feel the sensation of a lump in the throat accompanied by the constant need to swallow, or when the tongue feels as if it’s burnt. It’s also useful for those who suffer from spasmodic sneezing with a runny nose, dullness and oppression, oversensitivity to odors, headaches brought on by thinking and sleeplessness, difficulty hearing, dry cough, heat in the head and face, and skin that is dry like parchment.
- Senecio jacobaea is a homeopathic preparation of ragwort, a wild flower in the daisy family and a very common allergen, especially in the springtime. Using the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ Senecio jacobea assists in counteracting symptoms of ragwort allergy including sneezing, itching eyes and nose and copious runny nose.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Southwestern?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Southwestern be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Southwestern is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Southwestern is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Southwestern is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.