What is AllergyEase Weather Changes?
AllergyEase Weather Changes is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms caused by changes in weather and/or climate. It is suited for individuals who have difficulty adapting to the climate in which they live or are visiting, as well as indoor environments.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Weather Changes is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally relieves bothersome symptoms, including runny nose, dry lips and mouth, stiff, painful limbs, fatigue, headaches and foggy thinking. AllergyEase Weather Changes should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Weather Changes is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, AllergyEase Weather Changes is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AllergyEase Weather Changes is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and hay fever. Taken together, AllergyEase Weather Changes and AllergiClear can safely and effectively relieve symptoms brought on changes in weather, and improve overall resistance to allergens for long-term support.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Weather affects almost all of us at one point or another, yet sensitivity with its changes is a result of an individual’s physiological makeup and varies greatly from person to person. Some of these sensitive types blame the weather for their aches and pains or general malaise. Those who suffer from rheumatism, fractures and dislocations are typically the most affected – sometimes up to two days ahead of the changes in the weather. Other symptoms that accompany weather changes in sensitive people are headaches, irritability, feelings of uneasiness and so on.
The passing of cold and warm fronts tends to bring out the most discomfort, as changes beyond temperature occur. Fluctuations in barometric pressure, wind direction, humidity, and even pollutants can occur, which affect the entire body, including the joints, endocrine system, nervous system and cardiovascular system.
AllergyEase Weather Changes is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case sensitivity to weather changes, at the cellular level to overcome the symptoms naturally.
The natural way
Parts of the body can specifically interact with changes in the weather, notably the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. The hypothalamus manages digestion, appetite, sleep, and body temperature. In older and sick people, the hypothalamus does not always function properly. Toxins, poor diet, and elimination can also affect functioning of the hypothalamus. The pituitary gland controls metabolism and water levels in the body responsible for heating and cooling. Thereby, healthy functioning of both the hypothalamus and pituitary gland can help with the adaption to weather changes more easily.
Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly can promote health and functioning. In addition, homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely relieve weather change symptoms.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Weather Changes is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Alumen, Benzoicum acidum, Cadmium sulphuricum, Chelidonium majus, Colchicum autumnale, Dulcamara, Hypothalamus, Manganum aceticum, Mercurius solubilis, Natrum muriaticum, Nitricum acidum, Phosphorus, Ranunculus bulbosus, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Thyroidinum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of chronic and hard to treat allergies!
- Alumen is a homeopathic ingredient that is suited for individuals who tend to be nervous, anxious and sad, often worrying about their health and experiencing tremors or palpitations when anxious. It is typically recommended for bowel problems and sluggish, painful muscles.
- Benzoicum acidum is a homeopathic remedy known to help those with painful joint conditions, including those that crack on motion, swelling (often in the wrist and knees) and pain in the big toe, with gouty deposits. Benzoicum acidum is also suited to those with pricking, puckered constriction of the mouth, accompanied by bluish and bleeding gums. Respiratory issues are also common, with hoarseness in the morning and an asthmatic cough that worsens at night. This remedy is best suited for people whose mood tends to alternate from excitable to weary and heavy with a deep need to sleep.
- Cadmium sulphuricum is often recommended for people who feel anxious, chilly, depressed, irritable and exhausted. It may also be useful for the treatment of stomach complaints such as sudden sharp, burning pains in the stomach, along with intense nausea and vomiting.
- Chelidonium majus is a homeopathic ingredient that can benefit individuals experiencing lethargy and drowsiness along with respiratory distress, including breathlessness and pain when breathing. The head feels heavy and as if it is being hammered and there may also be facial numbness and neuralgia.
- Colchicum autumnale is a homeopathic ingredient that markedly affects the muscular tissues, periosteum and synovial membranes of joints, especially the small joints. It has specific power of relieving the gouty paroxysms and seems to be more beneficial in chronic affections of these parts, which tend to be red, hot and swollen. Colchicum autumnale suits tearing pains that are worsened in the evening and at night, and from touch. It is typically recommended for people who feel weak, restless, depressed and irritable.
- Dulcamara is one of the remedies that correspond to symptoms caused by damp weather, such as colds after exposure to wet, as well as diarrhea. Hot days and cold nights toward the close of summer are especially favorable to the action of Dulcamara. It also has a specific relation to the skin, glands and digestive organs, and to mucous membranes which secrete more profusely while the skin is inactive. It's suited for those with rheumatic troubles induced by damp cold that are aggravated by every cold change and somewhat relieved by moving about.
- Hypothalamus is a whole glandular remedy containing homeopathic preparations of hormones which regulate water retention and the release of hormones from the pituitary gland. Hypothalamus is indicated for the oversensitive individual with depression linked to stress or physical issues, as well as those who are easily discouraged, indecisive and intellectually fatigued. This remedy is effective in issues of thyroid malfunction, water retention and obesity. Hypothalamus is also indicated for disturbances of the appetite and circulatory malfunction.
- Manganum aceticum is a homeopathic remedy most commonly recommended for those with extremely sensitive bones and for inflammation of the bones or joints, such as those with chronic arthritis and gout who experience nightly digging pains. Manganum is also beneficial for earache, tinnitus, and for people who are sensitive to sound and wind, particularly in the evening when it is damp.
- Mercurius solubilis is a well-respected homeopathic remedy initially proven by Hahnemann, the Father of Homeopathy, and typically prescribed for conditions which include anxiety, copious sweating and foul smelling discharges. Symptoms are often worse at night. Individuals who benefit from Merc sol are often prone to tonsillitis, sore throat and swollen glands, as well as frequent colds with watery, foul smelling nasal discharge, swollen, watery light-sensitive eyes and an intense headache.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic ingredient that promotes water balance in the body. It provides relief from eyes that tend to tear and from sneezing and loss of fluids. It is best suited to sensitive people who are easily hurt by criticism and who may feel awkward in social situations, although they long for company. People who experience blinding headaches, frontal sinus inflammation, violent nasal discharge and sneezing may benefit from this remedy, as well as those who experience sensations of heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, loss of smell and taste, and numbness, tingling and soreness of the tongue, lips and nose.
- Nitricum acidum is a homeopathic ingredient that acts on the parts of the body where the mucous membranes and skin meet, therefore benefitting blisters and ulcers in the mouth, tongue and genitals that bleed easily, or painful rectal fissures during bowel movements. It is often indicated to relieve excessive physical irritability, and sensitivity to noise, pain, and touch.
- Phosphorus is a homeopathic remedy suited to those with bone diseases, bone fragility, and osteomyelitis. It is especially suited to people who are artistic and affectionate but who tend to ‘overdo’ things and burn out quickly. Phosphorus is beneficial for those with respiratory ailments accompanied by nausea and colds and flu which go straight to the chest. Those who display a suddenness of symptoms, sudden prostration, faints, sweating, shooting pains, inflammation of the respiratory tract, depression, loss of memory, fatigued eyes and head or hoarseness and sore throat may benefit from Phosphorus.
- Ranunculus bulbosus is a homeopathic ingredient that best suits people who tend to easily feel weepy and inadequate, who may feel restless or have trouble sleeping. It acts especially upon the muscular tissue and skin, greatly benefitting conditions involving painful muscles that feel bruised as well as chest pain between the ribs. Skin conditions characterized by burning and itching such as herpes, shingles and eczema are also helped by Ranunculus bulbosus, which is also suited to those with irritable pains in the eyes and forehead, pressing from within and going outward.
- Rhododendron chrysanthum is often prescribed to nervous, sensitive people who are easily affected by the weather. They may feel confused, excited and faint, and experience mood swings and erratic behavior before a storm. Typical symptoms treated by Rhododendron chrysanthum include rheumatism and joint pain, especially in the small joints, which may become stiff, swollen and inflamed.
- Thyroidinum is a homeopathic formulation of a whole glandular preparation containing hormones of the thyroid, which act to increase the metabolic rate and enhance oxygen delivery. Thyroidinum provides effective relief for metabolic disorders, muscular weakness and sugar cravings. It is a homeopathic remedy suited to those with a feeling of lightness in the brain, a stupor of sorts, alternating with restless melancholy and irritability and going into a rage over trifles. Thyroidinum can benefit individuals experiencing persistent frontal headache and rheumative arthritis with cramps of the extremities.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Weather Changes?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
It is recommended that AllergyEase Weather Changes be used concurrently with AllergiClear for additional support in relieving symptoms such as runny nose, headache, and fatigue.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AllergyEase Weather Changes, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Weather Changes is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.