What is AllergyEase Weather Changes?
AllergyEase Weather Changes is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms caused by changes in weather and/or climate. It is suited for individuals who have difficulty adapting to the climate in which they live or are visiting, as well as indoor environments.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Weather Changes naturally offers temporary relief of bothersome symptoms such as runny nose, dry lips and mouth, stiff, limbs, fatigue, minor headaches and foggy thinking. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Weather Changes is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels.
AllergyEase Weather Changes is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Weather Changes is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Weather affects almost all of us at one point or another, yet sensitivity with its changes is a result of an individual’s physiological makeup and varies greatly from person to person. Some of these sensitive types blame the weather for their aches or general malaise. Other symptoms that accompany weather changes in sensitive people are headaches, irritability, feelings of uneasiness and so on.
The passing of cold and warm fronts tends to bring out the most discomfort, as changes beyond temperature occur. Fluctuations in barometric pressure, wind direction, humidity, and even pollutants can occur, which affect the entire body.
The natural way
Parts of the body can specifically interact with changes in the weather, notably the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. The hypothalamus manages digestion, appetite, sleep, and body temperature, while the pituitary gland controls metabolism and water levels in the body responsible for heating and cooling. Thereby, healthy functioning of both the hypothalamus and pituitary gland can help with the adaption to weather changes more easily.
Maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly can promote health and functioning. In addition, homeopathic remedies have been used to temporarily relieve weather change symptoms.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Weather Changes is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Alumen is a homeopathic ingredient that is suited for individuals who tend to be nervous and sad, often worrying about their health and experiencing tremors or palpitations when stressed. It is typically recommended for bowel problems and sluggish, achy muscles.
- Benzoicum acidum is a homeopathic remedy known to help those with uncomfortable joint conditions. Benzoicum acidum is also suited to those with respiratory issues, such as hoarseness in the morning. This remedy is best suited for people whose mood tends to alternate from excitable to weary and heavy with a deep need to sleep.
- Cadmium sulphuricum is often recommended for people who feel chilly, irritable and exhausted. It may also be useful for relief of stomach complaints such as aches in the stomach, along with nausea and vomiting.
- Chelidonium majus is a homeopathic ingredient that can benefit individuals experiencing lethargy and drowsiness along with respiratory distress, including breathlessness and irritation when breathing. The head feels heavy and as if it is being hammered and there may also be facial numbness.
- Colchicum autumnale is a homeopathic ingredient that markedly affects the muscular tissues, periosteum and synovial membranes of joints, especially the small joints. Colchicum autumnale suits aches and pains that are worsened in the evening and at night, and from touch. It is typically recommended for people who feel weak, restless and irritable.
- Dulcamara is one of the remedies that correspond to symptoms caused by damp weather. Hot days and cold nights toward the close of summer are especially favorable to the action of Dulcamara. It also has a specific relation to the skin, glands and digestive organs, and to mucous membranes which secrete more profusely while the skin is inactive. It's suited for those with joint troubles induced by damp cold that are aggravated by every cold change and somewhat relieved by moving about.
- Hypothalamus is a whole glandular remedy containing homeopathic preparations of hormones which regulate water retention and the release of hormones from the pituitary gland. Hypothalamus is indicated for the oversensitive individual with stress or physical issues, as well as those who are easily discouraged, indecisive and intellectually fatigued. Hypothalamus is also indicated for disturbances of the appetite.
- Manganum aceticum is a homeopathic remedy most commonly recommended for those with extremely sensitive bones and for those who experience nightly digging pains. Manganum is also beneficial for people who are sensitive to sound and wind, particularly in the evening when it is damp.
- Mercurius solubilis is a well-respected homeopathic to relieve symptoms such as copious sweating and foul smelling discharges. Symptoms are often worse at night. Individuals who benefit from Merc sol are often prone to sore throat, as well as watery, foul smelling nasal discharge, swollen, watery light-sensitive eyes, and headaches.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic tissue salt which helps to promote fluid balance in the body. It provides relief from watery eyes, sneezing and loss of fluids as well as feelings of debility, weakness and weariness. It is a good remedy for disturbances of the digestive system and skin. Nat mur is suitable for those who have headaches, frontal sinus problems, eyes that feel bruised with heavy eyelids, roaring and ringing noises in the ears, nasal discharge lasting from one to three days then changing into stuffiness, and sneezing. It’s useful for the loss of smell and taste, and when there’s an internal soreness of the nose, numbness or tingling of the tongue, lips and nose, and coughing from a tickling in the pit of the stomach.
- Nitricum acidum is a homeopathic ingredient that acts on the parts of the body where the mucous membranes and skin meet, therefore benefitting blisters and ulcers. It is often indicated to temporarily relieve excessive physical irritability, and sensitivity to noise, pain, and touch.
- Phosphorus is a homeopathic remedy suited to those with bone fragility. It is especially suited to people who are artistic and affectionate but who tend to ‘overdo’ things and burn out quickly. Phosphorus is also beneficial for those with respiratory ailments accompanied by nausea, as well as those who display a suddenness of symptoms.
- Ranunculus bulbosus is a homeopathic ingredient that best suits people who tend to easily feel weepy and inadequate, who may feel restless or have trouble sleeping. It acts especially upon the muscular tissue and skin, greatly benefitting conditions involving achy muscles that feel bruised as well as chest pain between the ribs. Skin conditions characterized by itching are also helped by Ranunculus bulbosus.
- Rhododendron chrysanthum is often used for nervous, sensitive people who are easily affected by the weather. They may feel confused, excited and faint, and experience mood swings and erratic behavior before a storm.
- Thyroidinum is a homeopathic remedy suited to those with a feeling of lightness in the brain, a stupor of sorts, alternating with restless melancholy and irritability and going into a rage over trifles.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Weather Changes?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Weather Changes be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Weather Changes is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when AllergyEase Weather Changes is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Weather Changes is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.