- Balances appetite control centers of the brain
- Reduces excessive hunger and food intake
- Relieves feelings of empty stomach
- Reduces stress eating and peculiar food cravings
- Prevents weight regain
- Taste-free medicine in a pure water base
- Adrenalinum regulates the appetite and satiety as a neurotransmitter in the brain, acting as a ‘chemical messenger’ to stimulate body activities. As a circulating hormone, Adrenalinum acts as a ‘fat-burner’ by stimulating lipolysis in adipose tissue (metabolic breakdown of fat in fat-storing tissue). Adrenalinum is a known stimulant that increases pulse rate and blood flow, increases muscular strength and endurance, and promotes an invigorated state of mind. It can also be used for relief of increased appetite, apathy and lack of ambition, loss of strength, general marked anemia and belching after meals.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, another ingredient that is related to metabolism and acts as a chemical messenger, is homeopathically used as a specific remedy for obesity, especially excess fat in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Agrimonia eupatoria flos is helpful for those who use food as a way of escaping or masking real feelings, as well as for those who tend to eat more when they are stressed.
- Anacardium orientale is a homeopathic remedy for relieving empty feelings in the stomach and for nervous stomachs or discomforts that are relieved by food. Anacardium is useful for individuals who experience weak digestion with fullness and bloating, inactive bowels, impaired memory, depression and irritability, and weakening of all senses, including sight, hearing etc. It’s also helpful for those with an aversion to work and who may lack self-confidence.
- Antimonium crudum is a specific remedy for mental symptoms and those of the gastric sphere, as well as the constitutional tendency to grow fat. It’s helpful for individuals who suffer from digestive disturbances and cracks in the corners of the mouth, and those who feel little to no satisfaction in what they do, leaving them feeling sulky and peevish with excessive irritability and fretfulness. Antimonium crudum is also useful for continual drowsiness in elderly people, and for people who are concerned about their fate or often find themselves in a sentimental mood.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic remedy used for people who have a tendency to grow fat. It’s particularly helpful for large or swollen abdomens that are sensitive when tight clothing is worn, sluggish metabolisms and stomach cramps, and for individuals who crave eggs, salt or sweets, or who eat dirt, chalk, coal, pencils and other indigestible things. Calcarea carbonica is also beneficial for those who have an aversion to meat and boiled things, as well as aversions to work or exertion. This remedy helps those who suffer from forgetfulness, confusion, low-spirits, anxiety with palpitation and a persistent sour taste in the mouth.
- Castanea sativa flos is a specific remedy for those who feel unbearable anguish, or when the body feels borne to the uttermost limit of endurance.
- Cortisone aceticum is indicated for fat and water retention, dysthyroidism with a tendency to lead to hypothyroidism, and rhythmic disorders of the pituitary, adrenal and pancreas glands. Cortisone is beneficial for individuals with a tendency toward obesity with retention of water, dry skin and mucous membranes, acne of the face, shoulders and back, diminished sexual desire, and/or restless legs.
- Fucus vesiculosus is a powerful, specific remedy for obesity and non-toxic goiter. Fucus vesiculosus aids digestion and is helpful in treating thyroid enlargement in obese subjects. It contains a high concentration of iodine, which is essential in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Hypothalamus is a whole glandular remedy containing homeopathic preparations of hormones which regulate water retention and the release of hormones from the pituitary gland. Hypothalamus is indicated for the oversensitive individual with depression linked to stress or physical issues, as well as those who are easily discouraged, indecisive and intellectually fatigued. This remedy is effective in issues of thyroid malfunction, water retention and obesity. Hypothalamus is also indicated for disturbances of the appetite and circulatory malfunction.
- Kali bichromicum is a homeopathic remedy especially indicated for those who are overweight, who feel as if digestion has stopped and/or cannot digest meat, and who dislike water. Kali bich relieves cutting pain in the abdomen, chronic intestinal ulceration and soreness in the right side.
- Oleander is a homeopathic remedy for those who engage in hurried eating without having an appetite.
- Pituitarum posterium contains homeopathic preparations of pituitary hormones involved in appetite and weight control as well as the regulation of thyroid hormone release. It stimulates muscular activity, regulates reabsorption of water at the kidneys, treats atrophy of the breasts, and alleviates gallbladder inflammation, which is often linked with obesity. Pituitarum posterium is also effective in relieving back pain and neck aches, night time anxiety, difficulty concentrating and obsessive thoughts.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy for relief of cravings for sweets and starches. It is particularly suited for people who tend to be nervous and who startle easily.
- Staphysagria decreases the desire for stimulants and relieves excessive hunger even when the stomach is full. It is ideally suited for people who tend to bottle up their emotions, but who are sensitive to criticism and avoid confrontation, often feeling much anger and irritation inside, while appearing mild and relaxed on the outside. After prolonged suppression of emotions, such people often erupt in a fit of anger, which appears to be an overreaction to the situation which caused it.
- Thyroidinum is a homeopathic formulation of a whole glandular preparation containing hormones of the thyroid, which act to increase the metabolic rate, enhance oxygen delivery, and increase the body’s sensitivity to catecholamines (such as the ‘fat-burning’ hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine). This remedy is indicated for excessive obesity. Thyroidinum provides a general regulation of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism through its influence over the organs of nutrition, growth and development. It provides effective relief for metabolic disorders, muscular weakness and sugar cravings.
What is AppetiteGo?
AppetiteGo is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to promote healthy weight loss by reducing metabolic tendencies to gain weight in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AppetiteGo is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that balances the appetite control centers of the brain to reduce excessive appetite and feelings of an empty stomach. AppetiteGo also supports the motivational and emotional factors in losing weight, thus helping to keep the weight off for good, without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AppetiteGo is taken internally and is a natural appetite suppressant that restores the body’s balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, AppetiteGo is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
AppetiteGo is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist™, which naturally increases weight loss and boosts metabolism. Taken together, these remedies can safely and effectively reduce an excessive appetite and help the body break down dietary fats to further improve healthy weight loss efforts.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Suppressing excessive hunger
An overactive appetite leads to consuming more food than the body needs to sustain itself, thereby resulting in excess body weight or, in some cases, obesity. This can be due to a number of reasons, including but not limited to emotional factors and stressful situations, strong cravings for nutritionally deficient foods like sweets and starches, and hurried eating.
AppetiteGo is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case excessive appetite, by stimulating the brain’s appetite control mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, AppetiteGo alleviates feelings of excessive hunger as they occur – helping to reduce strong food cravings and the tendency to engage in emotional or mindless eating in order to lose weight and keep it off.
The natural way
There are many mainstream appetite suppressants on the market today, but studies have linked them to a multitude of side effects including addiction, fatigue, irritability, sleep disturbances, stomach pain, blurred vision and more. Additionally, the benefits of these appetite suppressants are often short lived since they fail to address the underlying problems that cause weight gain and obesity.
Natural appetite suppressants address the root of the problem, stimulating the metabolism and balancing emotions to reduce the need for comfort or emotional eating. Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
Other natural ways to suppress the appetite include drinking at least eight glasses of water a day, eating small meals throughout the day that consist of nutritionally dense foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, fish and poultry, limiting sugar, alcohol, salt and refined white flour products like pasta, and engaging in regular physical activity.
What are the ingredients?
AppetiteGo a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Agrimonia eupatoria flos, Anacardium orientale, Antimonium crudum, Calcarea carbonica, Castanea sativa flos, Cortisone aceticum, Fucus vesiculosus, Hypothalamus, Kali bichromicum, Oleander, Pituitarum posterium, Sabadilla, Staphysagria, Thyroidinum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of reducing an excessive appetite!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AppetiteGo?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
It is recommended that AppetiteGo be used concurrently with Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist, as it improves weight loss efforts by boosting metabolism.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of AppetiteGo, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AppetiteGo is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.