- Oregano leaf oil has many uses and is well-known for its antibacterial and antiseptic effects. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins. A study conducted by the University of Arizona reported that oregano leaf oil is a powerful nutrient for fighting harmful bacteria.
- Garlic bulb is an herbal remedy with many uses. It is one of the most antimicrobial herbs, working to control infections caused by bacteria and viruses. Garlic bulb acts as a natural antibiotic, and helps treat bacterial infections that may be hard to cure because the bacteria have built up a resistance to prescription antibiotics.
- Sweet orange oil has bactericidal properties, and is beneficial for the immune system when battling a cold or flu. Sweet orange oil can also help eliminate toxins from the body.
- Lemon oil has antibacterial characteristics and is made up of several components recognized for their effects on immune function. The oil was studied by Jean Valnet, M.D., a well-known medical doctor in France who found that the vaporized essence of lemon can kill meningoccus bacteria in 15 minutes, typhoid bacilli in one hour, Staphylococcus aureus in two hours and pneumoccus bacteria in three hours. He also found that even a .2% solution of lemon oil can kill diphtheria bacteria in 20 minutes and inactivate tuberculosis bacteria.
- Coptis root has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antiviral characteristics, and is helpful in boosting the immune system.
- Cinnamon leaf oil has been shown to have powerful antimicrobial properties. Research has found that Cinnamon leaf oil is successful in fighting the typhus bacillus, and that the oil creates an environment that makes it impossible for viruses to live in.
What is Bacteria Blaster?
Bacteria Blaster is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy specially formulated to fight harmful bacteria. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Bacteria Blaster contains a selection of natural ingredients known for their supportive role in safely and effectively relieving symptoms of bacterial infections and boosting immune system functioning to discourage future infections. Bacteria Blaster also assists the body in ridding itself of harmful toxins for optimal health, without the risk of negative side effects.
Notable in this remedy is oregano, one of the most powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral herbs. A recent study published last year in the Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science shows effectiveness against the H1N1 influenza. Coptis root, traditionally used by Native Americans, has also been shown in studies to be effective against the influenza virus.
Bacteria Blaster is also a great complementary remedy to Softhands Sanitizer™, a natural antiseptic hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Used together, Bacteria Blaster and Softhands Sanitizer can safely and effectively kill harmful germs and bacteria and relieve symptoms of bacterial infections for optimal health and wellness.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Fighting bacterial infections
Bacterial infections usually occur when the immune system is compromised, allowing bacteria to multiply unchecked. They can be contracted through a number of sources including but not limited to human or animal contact (i.e. shaking hands or receiving a dog bite), food that has not been cooked properly or drinking water that has been contaminated.
A weak immune system caused by poor nutrition, lack of sleep or trauma can easily become susceptible to bacterial infections.
The natural way
Conventional treatments for bacterial infections may include topical or oral antibiotics, which are often associated with risky or unpleasant side effects. In most cases, natural remedies can be extremely effective in fighting bacteria. However, in some cases, antibiotics may be necessary.
A study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry stated that oregano oil, one of the ingredients in Bacteria Blaster, was able to prevent harmful microbes from forming when added to several types of foods. Natural remedies are also known to help strengthen the immune system safely and effectively to decrease the risk of contracting another bacterial infection in the future.
Additionally, taking preventative measures such as practicing good personal hygiene, increasing the amounts of Vitamin A and C and zinc in your diet, and immediately treating cuts or scrapes with a natural antiseptic solution can all help ward off potential bacterial infections.
What are the ingredients?
Bacteria Blaster contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Oregano leaf oil, Garlic bulb, Sweet orange oil, Lemon oil, Coptis root, Cinnamon leaf oil.
How do I use Bacteria Blaster?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 3-6 drops 2-3 times daily. Externally, apply to affected areas as needed.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. Keep out of reach of children.
For additional support in fighting harmful bacteria, it is recommended that Bacteria Blaster be used concurrently with Softhands Sanitizer, a natural moisturizing hand sanitizer proven to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, pneumonia, E. coli and MRSA in just 15 seconds.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Bacteria Blaster (1 fl oz) will last anywhere from 50-150 days depending on dosage and frequency of use.