- Eases mild tension and increases drowsiness
- Reduces sleeplessness associated with insomnia
- Settles occasional nighttime restlessness and fussiness*
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns in children and babies*
- Discourages bedtime fear and insecurity
Help your child get a good night’s sleep. Get the Sleep UltraPack for Kids.
This combo features three natural remedies: Triple Complex Sleep Tonic, Serenite Jr., and Bad Dream Sprinkles.
Triple Complex Sleep Tonic contains homeopathic ingredients that support healthy sleep cycles. Serenite Jr. settles occasional nighttime restlessness and fussiness with naturally-processed herbs.* And Bad Dream Sprinkles contains homeopathic ingredients that reduce the anxiety associated with nightmares and night terrors.
Together, these remedies can help promote restful nights for your child. Get them in one convenient package — the Sleep UltraPack for Kids.
Triple Complex Sleep Tonic
Triple Complex Sleep Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc phos (8X), Calc sulph (8X), Mag phos (8X).
- Calc phos (8X) is often recommended together with Calc sulph for temporary sleeplessness. This tissue salt is naturally present in bone, teeth, connective tissue and digestive juices. It’s a major mineral component of every structure, tissue, and fluid in the body except connective tissue and is a vital component of the body’s nutrition process from digestion, assimilation, and cell growth to energy expenditure.
- Calc sulph (8X) can assist the cleansing process of the body, helping to restore well-being and regular sleep patterns. This tissue salt is a constituent of the blood and skin and the mineral constituent of the liver. The liver is responsible for the removal of waste products from the blood stream and tissues of the body to cleanse and purify. From the perspective of biochemic medicine, a buildup of toxins in the blood can compromise feelings of wellness and may result in irritability, moodiness, and even temporary sleep problems.
- Mag phos (8X) is a tissue salt that naturally occurs on a cellular level in the body. It’s a nerve and muscle fiber nutrient, making it a major constituent of muscles, nerves, the brain, and blood corpuscles. It combines with albumin and water to form a fluid that nourishes and nurtures the white nerve fibers of the nervous system. It’s suitable for all age groups, including small babies. Magnesium is an important mineral that is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions within the body. One of those reactions involves manufacturing L–tryptophan, one of the many hormones responsible for regulating sleep. (Hartmann E (1982) Effects of L–tryptophan on sleepiness and on sleep. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 17:107-13).
Triple Complex Sleep Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Serenite Jr. is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Coffea, Chamomile, Passion flower, and Cina.
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) has long been known as the world's most soothing plant and has been used by mothers of many generations to relax their young children at night. In Beatrix Potter's wonderful childhood tales, Peter Rabbit's mother used chamomile to put her little bunnies to sleep. Not only does it promote nighttime peace and harmony, but it is also a well-known digestive and teething aid. In addition, chamomile provides nervous system support for sensitive children.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has been shown in clinical studies to promote harmony and health in the nervous system.
- Coffea is an excellent remedy for sleep health. Children who have a tendency to become unreasonable at night will benefit from this remedy.
- Cina is effective in supporting calm nights and is also used for digestion.
Bad Dream Sprinkles
Bad Dream Sprinkles is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aconitum nap (30C), Chamomile, Sucrose, Passion flower, Kali phos (6C), and Nat sulph (6C).
- Aconite (30C) is a remedy that is traditionally used when help is needed immediately.
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is well known for its positive benefits for the nervous system.
- Nat sulph (6C) is another gentle yet effective biochemic tissue salt. It’s especially suited to children, helping to support natural feelings of security and well-being.
- Passiflora (3X) is a homeopathic ingredient that is best suited to people who tend to get flustered and bothered. Recent studies have investigated its positive effects on mood. (Akhondzadeh, S., Naghavi, H. R., Vazirian, M., Shayeganpour, A., Rashidi, H., and Khani, M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther 2001; 26(5):363-367).
- Chamomilla (3X) is a relaxing nervous system tonic that supports healthy, restful sleep patterns. Chamomilla is particularly useful for nighttime use. In fact, in the familiar and well-loved childhood tales of Beatrix Potter, it is reported that Mrs. Rabbit gave her little bunnies chamomile tea at night for its soporific effect! Clinical studies have supported the positive benefits of this ingredient. (Alves, A. R. and da Silva, M. J. "Use of phytotherapy in children up to 5 years of age in a central and peripheral area of the city of Sao Paulo.” Rev Esc Enferm. USP. 2003; 37(4):85-91).
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient).
How To Use
Triple Complex Sleep Tonic drops, Serenite Jr. drops, and Bad Dream Sprinkles can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to restful sleep for children.