I feel ten years younger. It’s one thing to eat right and exercise, but at least now I know I am also doing something from the inside out. Thanks for a great product and keep them coming- Edward
What is Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine. Bio-Oxidate Defense can be used consistently to safely support cell integrity.
Bio-Oxidate Defense contains a selection of herbs high in antioxidant properties that are well-known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy cellular processes.
Bio-Oxidate Defense supports the body’s natural ability to fight harmful free radicals, thereby helping to maintain routine performance of bodily systems and encourage a slower hand of time.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Antioxidants can be found in many foods, especially vegetables and fruits. Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and beta carotene are all good sources of antioxidants. These can be found in a balanced diet including walnuts, peanuts, almonds, olives avocados, fish oils, whole grains, apricots, citrus fruits, green veggies and milk.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the body’s ability to support health on a cellular level.
What are the ingredients?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Grape seed extract, Green tea, Rooibos, Resveratrol.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. It is used as a supportive tonic and has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur, and systemic SOD can therefore help to support health. (Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. "Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea". J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114–7). Due to its high vitamin and mineral content, Rooibos can support healthy cell metabolism. These minerals can also be beneficial as a supportive tonic for the immune system. Rooibos is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride.
- Grape seed extract (vitis vinifera) is a potent natural source of proanthocyanidins and of pycnogenols a naturally powerful antioxidant. The way in which these versatile compounds are distinct from flavonoids is their simple chemical structure, which allows them to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream. OPC’s are also active against both fat and water-soluble oxidants. Simonetti P, Ciappellano S, Gardana C, Bramati L, Pietta P. "Procyanidins from Vitis vinifera seeds: in vivo effects on oxidative stress". J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Oct 9;50(21):6217-21). Grape seed extract has also been studied for its promotion of skin cell renewal. (Agarwal C, Singh RP, Dhanalakshmi S, Agarwal R. "Anti-angiogenic efficacy of grape seed extract in endothelial cells". Oncol Rep. 2004 Mar;11(3):681-5). Grape seed extract has also been investigated for its affect on free radicals and its health supporting properties. Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Stohs SJ, Das DK, Ray SD, Kuszynski CA, Joshi SS, Pruess HG. "Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention". Toxicology. 2000 Aug 7;148(2-3):187-97.)
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) is the tea plant, the plant species whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. White tea, green tea, oolong and black tea are all harvested from this species, but are processed differently to attain different levels of oxidation. Green tea contains levels of substances called catechin polyphenols, known to possess strong antioxidant properties. (Snow JM. Camellia sinensi (L.) Kuntze (Theaceae). J Botanical Medicine. 1995; Autumn:28-32). Green tea has also been investigated for its positive effect on aging skin. (Chiu AE, Chan JL, Kern DG, et al. "Double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial of green tea extracts in the clinical and histologic appearance of photoaging skin". Dermatol Surg. 2005;31:855-860; discussion 860).
- Resveratrol is a naturally occurring hydroxystilbene identified in over seventy plant species. Based on animal, in vitro, and preliminary study, resveratrol may have various health supporting effects. (Resveratrol has been shown to activate sirtuins, compounds that may increase cell survival. (Howitz KT, Bitterman KJ, Cohen HY, Lamming DW, Lavu S, Wood JG, Zipkin RE, Chung P, Kisielewski A, Zhang LL, Scherer B, Sinclair DA. "Small molecule activators of sirtuins extend Saccharomyces cerevisiae lifespan." Nature. 2003 Sep 11;425(6954):191-6. Epub 2003 Aug 24). Resveratrol has also been shown in animal study to support stress resistance, specifically to oxidative stress.(Gruber J, Tang SY, Halliwell B. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007 Apr;1100:530-42. "Evidence for a trade-off between survival and fitness caused by resveratrol treatment of Caenorhabditis elegans." National University of Singapore University Hall, Lee Kong Chian Wing, UHL no. 05-02G, 21 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Bio-Oxidate Defense will last 10 days at full adult dosage (2 capsules three times daily).
- Bio-Oxidate Defense is excellent!
5 / 5
- Feel much better
4 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.