- Discourages common aging due to lifestyle factors
- Acts as a natural anti-oxidant, promoting cell health
- Supports the cell integrity of each cell in the body
- Counteracts the effects of oxidization on cells
- Promotes systemic and immune system health
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. It is used as a supportive tonic and has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur, and systemic SOD can therefore help to promote health. (Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. "Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea". J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114–7). Due to its high vitamin and mineral content, Rooibos can promote healthy cell metabolism. These minerals can also be beneficial as a promotional tonic for the immune system. Rooibos is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. (Nakano M, Itoh Y, Mizuno T, Nakashima H. "Polysaccharide from Aspalathus linearis with strong anti-HIV activity". Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 1997;61:267–71). (Nakano M, Nakashima H, Itoh Y. "Anti-human immunodeficiency virus activity of oligosaccharides from rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) extracts in vitro". Leukemia 1997;11(Suppl. 3):128–30.)
- Grape seed extract (vitis vinifera) is a potent natural source of proanthocyanidins and of pycnogenols a naturally powerful antioxidant. The way in which these versatile compounds are distinct from flavonoids is their simple chemical structure, which allows them to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream. OPC’s are also active against both fat and water-soluble oxidants. Simonetti P, Ciappellano S, Gardana C, Bramati L, Pietta P. "Procyanidins from Vitis vinifera seeds: in vivo effects on oxidative stress". J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Oct 9;50(21):6217-21). Grape seed extract has also been studied for its promotion of skin cell renewal. (Agarwal C, Singh RP, Dhanalakshmi S, Agarwal R. "Anti-angiogenic efficacy of grape seed extract in endothelial cells". Oncol Rep. 2004 Mar;11(3):681-5). Grape seed extract has also been investigated for its affect on free radicals and thus its promotion of health. Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Stohs SJ, Das DK, Ray SD, Kuszynski CA, Joshi SS, Pruess HG. "Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention". Toxicology. 2000 Aug 7;148(2-3):187-97.)
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) is the tea plant, the plant species whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. White tea, green tea, oolong and black tea are all harvested from this species, but are processed differently to attain different levels of oxidation. Green tea contains levels of substances called catechin polyphenols, known to possess strong antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, antitumorigenic, and even antibiotic properties. (Snow JM. Camellia sinensi (L.) Kuntze (Theaceae). J Botanical Medicine. 1995; Autumn:28-32). Green tea has also been investigated for its positive effect on aging skin. (Chiu AE, Chan JL, Kern DG, et al. "Double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial of green tea extracts in the clinical and histologic appearance of photoaging skin". Dermatol Surg. 2005;31:855-860; discussion 860). Green tea extract has also been studied in recent times for its ability to help address lipid imbalances in the blood.
- Resveratrol is a naturally occurring hydroxystilbene identified in over seventy plant species. Based on animal, in vitro, and preliminary study, resveratrol may have various anti-aging effects and may increase lifespan. (Resveratrol has been shown to activate sirtuins, compounds that may increase cell survival. (Howitz KT, Bitterman KJ, Cohen HY, Lamming DW, Lavu S, Wood JG, Zipkin RE, Chung P, Kisielewski A, Zhang LL, Scherer B, Sinclair DA. "Small molecule activators of sirtuins extend Saccharomyces cerevisiae lifespan." Nature. 2003 Sep 11;425(6954):191-6. Epub 2003 Aug 24). Resveratrol has also been shown in animal study to increase stress resistance, specifically to oxidative stress.(Gruber J, Tang SY, Halliwell B. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007 Apr;1100:530-42. "Evidence for a trade-off between survival and fitness caused by resveratrol treatment of Caenorhabditis elegans." National University of Singapore University Hall, Lee Kong Chian Wing, UHL no. 05-02G, 21 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore).
I feel ten years younger. It’s one thing to eat right and exercise, but at least now I know I am also doing something from the inside out. Thanks for a great product and keep them coming- Edward
What is Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine. Bio-Oxidate Defense can be used consistently to safely support cell integrity.
Bio-Oxidate Defense contains a selection of herbs high in antioxidant properties that are well-known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy cellular processes.
Bio-Oxidate Defense supports the body’s ability to fight harmful free radicals, thereby helping to maintain routine performance of bodily systems and encourage a slower hand of time.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Better building blocks for better structure
In essence, the body is the sum of all our cells, with the human cell acting as the smallest building block. Cells make up tissues and tissues make up our organs. Organs then work together to make up body systems. Therefore, for health to flourish, cell integrity is essential. Strong cells mean strong, sound health. However, there are unseen, unavoidable ‘enemies’ of cells, called oxidants or free radicals.
What are free radicals?
A free radical or oxidant is produced when cells in the body burn oxygen to produce energy. They are also caused internally by normal metabolism.
Free radicals are unstable because they have one or more unpaired electrons. This electron inequality causes the free radicals to attack other cells, grabbing electrons of good cells, and thereby damaging good cells.
Cellular degeneration is a common pathway for aging. The free-radical theory of aging is that organisms age because cells accumulate free radical damage with the passage of time. Just as cars rust due to oxygen exposure to iron, cells age from the oxidation damage.
Environmental factors such as pollution, sunlight, x-rays, smoking and alcohol consumption also contribute to the formation of free radicals. Furthermore, modern Western diets, the use of recreational drugs and prescription medicines also take their toll on health at a cellular level. The body relies on every organ to function properly as they should. Cell integrity is vital for this process. When one body system is compromised, a domino effect is created, with one system affecting the next.
As the years go by and oxidation of cells increases, external and internal symptoms of aging appear. Most of us associate aging with sagging skin, wrinkles and gray hair. While these symptoms may be the most aesthetically annoying, a similar process is occurring inside the body and affecting all body systems, leading to a variety of health problems.
Antioxidants can help counteract the damage of good cells in the body caused by oxidation, neutralizing free radicals and help to prevent cell damage and therefore slow the symptoms of aging.
The natural way
Antioxidants can be found in many foods, especially vegetables and fruits. Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and beta carotene are all good sources of antioxidants. These can be found in a balanced diet including walnuts, peanuts, almonds, olives avocados, fish oils, whole grains, apricots, citrus fruits, green veggies and milk.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the body’s ability to promote health on a cellular level and to prevent cell damage. Research has confirmed this traditional wisdom, and there are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to have antioxidant properties. (e.g. Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. "Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea". J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114–7).
What are the Ingredients?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Grape seed extract, Green tea, Rooibos, Resveratrol.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Many individuals experience systemic support within the first week. However, over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Bio-Oxidate Defense will act in a supportive capacity to cellular health and harmony. Some individuals respond sooner than others.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Bio-Oxidate Defense will last 10 days at full adult dosage (2 capsules three times daily).
How has Bio-Oxidate Defense helped others?
“I’ve bought every lotion out there to look younger and feel more youthful. Every cream on the market today seems to claim antioxidant properties. But this product help cells in my body at the root of it all! Just brilliant!!!”
—Dorothy, IL, USA
“Hi. I have tried to lead a healthy lifestyle, but with all the pollution in the world, it sometimes feels pointless. Thank you for a product that helps to support my body against all that life throws at it! ”
“I had to write in and tell you my story. I will be 63 this December. A while ago I entered our town’s beauty pageant under the ‘grandmother and granddaughter’ division. After using your product, when I entered this year, the lady at the desk thought I was in the wrong division!! She couldn’t believe how wonderful I looked for my age. I think I have you to thank! So THANK YOU!”
—Shelly-Anne, KY, USA