Breathe easily with the Respiratory ComboPack, the natural way to improve respiratory functioning.
This combination of homeopathic and herbal remedies features Triple Complex BronchoSoothe and BioVent Drops, a dual modality approach to quickly relieving asthmatic symptoms and improving long-term respiratory health.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve the symptoms during an asthma attack, such as bronchospasm and tightening of the chest, to open and clear airways. BioVent Drops is a 100% safe, natural remedy specifically formulated to relax the bronchioles and reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks as well as stress-related asthma and respiratory problems.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in the symptomatic relief and long-term support for asthma attacks and respiratory problems that contributes to easy breathing. Get them in one convenient package — the Respiratory ComboPack.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a 100% FDA-registered OTC homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Kali phos (6X), Mag phos (8X), and Nat sulphuricum (6X).
- Kali phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is often called nature’s pacifier. It has a relaxing effect on the nerves throughout the body and helps support healthy breathing.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has a variety of uses. Among them is the ability to prevent spasms and tightness in the chest.
- Nat sulphuricum (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is classically used as a natural bronchial tonic and helps soothe the respiratory tract.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
BioVent Drops is a 100% natural formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsen alb (6C), Chamomile, Huang qi, and Phosphorus (6C).
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is widely used in holistic medicine to support the lungs and respiratory system. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides. Research has confirmed the benefits of Chamomile on respiratory functioning (Yamada, K., Miura, T., Mimaki, Y., and Sashida, Y. "Effect of inhalation of chamomile oil vapour on plasma ACTH level in ovariectomized-rat under restriction stress." Biol Pharm.Bull. 1996; 19(9):1244-1246.).
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its benefits for the immune system (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte.” Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989; 11: 180-183). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. "Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them.” Eur pat 441278 A1; 1994). Astragalus has also been studied for its ability to support lung health (Niu HR, Lai ZH, Yuan L. "Observation on effect of supplementary treatment by Astragalus injection in treating senile pulmonary tuberculosis patients.” Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 2001; 21(5):349-350.).
- Arsen alb. (6C) is a remedy made by extracting the ingredient from the crystalline mineral ore, Arsenopyrite, which is found in many countries of the Northern Hemisphere. People who respond to this remedy tend to feel worse in cold air and improve with warmth and heated drinks.
- Phosphorus (6C) supports the respiratory system and promotes healthy oxygen intake.
Note: This product is contraindicated for those with autoimmune conditions because of its immune-stimulating effects.
How To Use
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe drops and BioVent Drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as a complete approach to respiratory health.