- Reduces post-birth pain, swelling, bruising, soreness and other physical trauma
- Relieves sensitivity and afterpains for improved comfort
- Promotes tightening of skin tissue and muscles after labor
- Supports quick return to pre-pregnancy conditions
- Encourages reproductive health (uterus, birth canal & perineum)
I can't believe how quickly I was up and about after the birth of my daughter!Laurie, VT, USA
What is Birth-Heal?
Birth-Heal is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to reduce post-birth pain, swelling, soreness and other physical trauma while encouraging healing in new mothers.
This remedy is especially formulated for use during the postpartum period to address bruising and tissue integrity after labor, including the perineum, when new mothers are going through the normal post-labor recovery process.
Birth-Heal is taken internally and presented in small tablet form. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives. Due to its specially chosen ingredients and unique manufacturing method, Birth-Heal is safe for nursing mothers.
Birth-Heal has been formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical conditions with ingredients specially chosen for safety and effectiveness during pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and infancy.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Getting back on your feet
Pregnancy, labor and childbirth commonly put a strain on the body and general physical condition. Your body has gone through numerous changes in the last several months and also needs to recover from the pain and physical trauma associated with labor and childbirth. During the 6 weeks following delivery, it will gradually regain its pre-pregnancy state.
This period immediately following natural or C-section childbirth is called the "postpartum period". Perineum pain, afterpains, engorged breasts, as well as urine and bowel changes are all to be expected. Women vary in the amount of time they need for recovery after childbirth, depending on a variety of factors like general health and fitness levels, type and length of labor, emotional factors, diet, age, etc. – as well as the amount of assistance they receive from family and friends after the birth. Give yourself the opportunity to rest as much as needed.
The natural way
The recovery process can be exhausting, and it is important to properly take care of your body so that you can properly heal and return to your pre-pregnancy state. Extra rest is crucial at this time, so nap when your baby naps. Help replenish fluids lost during breastfeeding by drinking an extra 5 to 8 cups of liquids (non-caffeinated) daily. While rest and time are the best healers, a little natural help can go a long way to assisting your body in its natural process of returning to normal after the birth of your baby.
What are the Ingredients?
Birth-Heal is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Angelica sinensis, Arnica (6C), Lactose, Mag phos (8X), Passion flower, Silicea (8X).
- Silicea (8X) is a homeopathic remedy essential in the maintenance of healthy and strong skin and connective tissue. It also helps to support cell metabolism, tissue and skin elasticity, and acts as an effective natural cell cleanser.
- Arnica (6X) is a leading natural ingredient used to maintain comfort and health in all body tissues. Research suggests Arnica has great supportive properties. (Brinkhaus, B., Wilkens, J. M., Ludtke, R., Hunger, J., Witt, C. M., and Willich, S. N. "Homeopathic arnica therapy in patients receiving knee surgery: results of three randomised double-blind trials". Complement Ther Med 2006;14(4):237-246.)
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that acts as a remarkable nerve tonic as well as a remedy which is supportive of the soft tissues of the body. Mag. phos has a well known calming influence on the nerves as well as the digestive system.
- Passiflora (3X) is an excellent on- the-spot tonic for the nerves and can support a tranquil frame of mind. Studies have researched this herb for its mood support (Akhondzadeh, S., Naghavi, H. R., Vazirian, M., Shayeganpour, A., Rashidi, H., and Khani, M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double- blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam". J Clin Pharm Ther 2001;26(5):363-367.)
- Arnica (6C) a well-respected homeopathic remedy used to promote healing and address bruising, soreness and common pain after the body has experienced moderate physical endurance.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient) is used in very small amounts and is generally well tolerated even by people that are lactose intolerant.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Birth-Heal ?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 2 hours after the birth (not necessary while sleeping). Thereafter, take 4 tablets 3 times daily for at least 5 days.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy, prior to giving birth or before surgery.
How long until I see results?
Birth-Heal is a 100% homeopathic and works quickly to support the post-labor body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. The body’s natural post-partum process will be supported with regular use.
Birth-Heal can safely be used along with other natural medications. However, as with any medicine during the post-partum process, it is always advisable to consult your doctor.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Birth-Heal contains 180 tablets and will last between 3-4 weeks.
How has Birth-Heal helped others?
"I recovered so quickly… that my husband thought I was being brave when actually I felt good and ready for action after about a week! I heard about Arnica helping... and I was so glad to find a product that was especially for pregnancy... when I searched on the internet. This has really helped me so much I wanted to write and tell you, so thanks for giving me this opportunity. I know I will be using more of your remedies next time around, as I did not know about them before during my pregnancy, unfortunately. My sister has just found out that she is pregnant and I was happy to tell her about your remedies. She is thrilled because she likes the natural options. Thank you again!"
"I can't believe how quickly I was up and about after the birth of my daughter! I really think that Birth-Heal is the reason I bounced back so quickly …It was great to be able to really enjoy my little ones' first few days of life feeling so well! As usual, your products don't disappoint!!!"
—Laurie, VT, USA
"I just wanted to let you know how wonderfully effective I found yourBirth-Heal for my recovery from childbirth… I used your [Native Remedies] Birth-Heal product and the Easiotomy Cream, and... I am so grateful... Thank you so much for a wonderful natural remedy that really works!"
—Joy T., UK