Homeopathic BladderWell (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves the sensation of burning while urinating
- Eliminates the urge for frequent urination while passing minimal urine
Herbal UTI-Clear (1 bottle):
- Soothes the urinary tract using systemic flushing
- Supports natural urine flow
Homeopathic Triple Complex UT Tonic (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Soothes an irritated bladder and urinary tract
- Supports systemic detoxification
With the Bladder Plus UltraPack you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features three popular remedies: BladderWell, UTI-Clear and Triple Complex UT Tonic.
BladderWell is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve bladder symptoms of burning, frequent urination and irritation.
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system.
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve urinary burning and frequent urination.
Get them in one complete package – the Bladder Plus UltraPack.
BladderWell is100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Apis mel 30C HPUS, Cantharis 30C HPUS, Equisetum arv 30C HPUS, Ferrum phos 8X HPUS, Sarsaparilla 30C HPUS.
- Apis mellifica 30C HPUS: burning and soreness when urinating, frequent and involuntary incontinence.
- Cantharis 30C HPUS: urge to urinate, pains in the bladder and urethra.
- Equisetum 30C HPUS: urgent desire to urinate, discomfort in renal region, mainly right side.
- Ferrum phos 8X HPUS: urine spurts with every cough, incontinence, excessive passing of urine.
- Sarsaparilla 30C HPUS: urine scanty, slimy, flaky, sandy, pain at conclusion of urination.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bearberry leaf, Bilberry, Buchu, Green oats, St. John’s wort, Lemon balm, Echinacea, and Yarrow.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and the entire urinary tract system (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy.” Scott.Med J 1998; 43(6):189-191).
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin. Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975; 27:305–314).
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils that are rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning.
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials.
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Ferrum phos 8X HPUS, Kali sulph 6X HPUS, Nat phos 6X HPUS.
- Ferrum phos 8X HPUS: remedy for feverish conditions; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Nat phos 6X HPUS: where there is an excess of acidity in the system; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; acid neutralizing tissue salt.
- Kali sulph 6X HPUS: carrier of oxygen to cells; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; oxygen exchanger, supplying tissues with oxygen.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How to Use
BladderWell, UTI-Clear and Triple Complex UT Tonic can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.