- Supports the muscles of the bladder to retain bladder strength
- Relieves the sensation of burning while urinating
- Improves long-term bladder and urinary tract functioning
- Supports natural urine flow
- Improves systemic detoxification
Soothe your bladder and urinary tract. Get the Bladder Plus UltraPack.
This 100% natural combo features three remedies: BladderWell, UTI-Clear, and Triple Complex UT Tonic.
BladderWell contains homeopathic ingredients that eliminate the urge for frequent urination while passing minimal urine. UTI-Clear, a remedy with naturally-processed herbal ingredients, supports ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system. And Triple Complex UT Tonic contains homeopathic ingredients that soothe an irritated bladder and urinary tract.
Together, these remedies provide the symptomatic relief and long-term support that can contribute to a feeling of well-being. Get them in one complete package — the Bladder Plus UltraPack.
BladderWell is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Equisetum arv (30C), Ferrum phos (8X), Apis mel (30C), Sarsaparilla, and Cantharis (30C).
- Sarsaparilla (30C) is commonly used for urinary tract health and when there is a frequent urge to urinate, severe pain at the end of urination, or when urination may not be painful but is very slow, especially while sitting down. It’s also used for addressing painful distention and tenderness in the bladder or if urine dribbles while sitting or standing or passes freely.
- Ferrum phos (8X) was introduced by Dr. Schussler, a German physician who believed that many ailments were caused by a deficiency of biochemic tissue salts. Irritation at the neck of the bladder, incontinence, and urine spurts with every cough are often aided with this ingredient.
- Apis mellifica (30C) was proved by Dr. Frederick Humphries in the 19th century. This ingredient is commonly used for any burning, stinging pain or when urination is frequent, painful, or scanty.
- Equisetum (30C) is used to address underlying causes of dull pain in the bladder, as from distension. This ingredient is also used to address frequent and intolerable urges to urinate. These urges can include discomfort when finishing urination or the constant desire to urinate, either of which occurs with a large quantity of clear, watery urine or cutting pain in the urethra while urinating. It’s also used to address paralysis of the bladder in older women.
- Cantharis (30C) can be traced back more than 2000 years and was used by Hippocrates to treat a variety of ailments. General symptoms typically include burning during urination and a constant, persistent thirst accompanied by an aversion to drinking due to painful, burning sensations during urine release.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient).
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bearberry leaf, Bilberry, Buchu, Green oats, St. John’s wort, Lemon balm, Echinacea, and Yarrow.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and the entire urinary tract system. (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy.” Scott.Med J 1998; 43(6):189-191.)
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin. (Larsson B, Jonasson A, Fianu S. "Prophylactic effect of UVA-E in women with recurrent cystitis: a preliminary report.” Current Therapeutic Research 1993;53(4):441-443.) Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results. (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975; 27:305–314).
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils that are rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning. (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965; 130(1):474-482).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; vitamins B1, B2, D, and E; carotene; and wheat protein. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials. (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 – 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).)
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic. (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999;6(1):1-6).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lactose, Ferrum phos (8X), Kali sulph (6X), and Nat phos (6X).
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a constituent of hemoglobin in red blood cells that helps to distribute oxygen around the body. Ferrum phos is derived from iron phosphate and, in biochemic circles, it’s also known as the first aid salt. During pregnancy, ferrum phos can lessen wobbly tummies and ease urine dribbles. These symptoms are often experienced by pregnant women due to pressure on the bladder.
- Nat phos (6X) is a tissue salt that is derived from sodium phosphate and that acts on a cellular level to maintain pH balance in the body
- Kali sulph (6X) is involved in oxygenating the cells and tissues of the body, maintaining optimum performance to assist with maintaining the strength of the immune system. As it helps carry oxygen to the skin and glands, it’s also beneficial for circulation. Kali sulph, derived from potassium sulphate, is especially present in the cells forming the skin and the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the kidneys and bladder.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How To Use
BladderWell tablets and drops from UTI-Clear and Triple Complex UT Tonic can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to supporting the bladder and urinary system.