- Relieves forgetfulness and mental fatigue
- Improves memory and concentration
- Supports healthy brain function for clarity of mind*
- Facilitates optimum performance and motivation*
- Reduces common memory problems and absentmindedness commonly
associated with the normal aging process
Improve your memory and concentration with the Memory Max UltraPack, the natural way to support your brain.
This combo features three remedies: Triple Complex Brain Tonic, Focus ADDult, and MemoRise.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic is a fast-acting homeopathic remedy that increases blood flow to the brain and relieves forgetfulness. Focus ADDult is a naturally-made herbal remedy that promotes concentration and provides support for work and learning.* MemoRise, another herbal remedy, assists the brain with cognitive tasks and functions.
Together, these remedies provide the brain support that can contribute to alertness, energy, and memory functions. Get them in one complete package — the Memory Max UltraPack.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic
Triple Complex Brain Tonic contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Calc phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that assists the body in its natural function of creating new cells and therefore is an excellent general tonic for people of all ages. The cells in our body are continually dying and being replaced every day. As we grow older, it is important to keep cellular production happening as fast as cellular deterioration.
- Kali phos (6X) (derived from potassium phosphate) is a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. It is an excellent nerve tonic and natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen edginess, as well as prevent headaches. Kali phos supports a healthy brain and nervous system, and can help relieve occasional nervous tension in the body, thereby reducing the negative effects of stress on the brain.
- Nat mur (6X) is derived from sodium chloride. The function of this tissue salt is to maintain the body's water balance by controlling the movement of water in and out of the cells. This means that brain cellular health is supported due to effective nutrition, oxygen and blood supply to each cell in the brain. Natrium muriaticum (also called Nat. mur.) naturally and gently flushes the system while hydrating tissues, thereby assisting in the removal of toxins that may affect brain functioning. Note: Due to the special manufacturing process of tissue salts, Nat. mur. should not be confused with salt and may be safely used by people requiring low salt diets.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Focus ADDult is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Korean ginseng, Gotu Kola, and Rosemary.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to facilitate mental clarity, attention span, concentration, healthy brain function, and a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget!
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well known in modern herbalism as an all-around energizer.
- Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most prized and expensive Chinese herbs.
MemoRise is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginkgo biloba, Rosemary, and Sage.
- Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba) is derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Ginkgo has been used in traditional medicine to treat circulatory disorders and enhance memory. Scientific studies throughout the years support these traditional uses. Emerging evidence suggests that ginkgo may be particularly effective in treating ailments associated with decreased blood flow to the brain, such as memory loss, particularly in elderly individuals.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a reputation for supporting memory health. Rosemary is well known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help maintain healthy cerebral blood flow. (CBF) (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50). In addition, recent laboratory analysis has found that rosemary contains acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitors, chemicals that prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain. (al-Sereiti MR, Abu-Amer KM, Sen P. Pharmacology of rosemary [Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.] and its therapeutic potentials. Indian J Exp Biol. 1999; 37:124-130). Acetylcholine is a brain chemical that is involved in memory functioning.
New developments regarding the ingredient, Rosmarinus officinalis: A
recently-published research paper investigates the ability of carnosic acid, a component in rosemary, to help protect the brain from free radical damage. Carnosic acid is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, doesn’t have any undesirable effects on normal brain cells, and is only activated in the presence of free radical damage! Carnosic acid has properties that make it a vital neuroprotective agent, and it’s known to support healthy blood flow to the brain. Furthermore, Carnosic acid helps maintain the body's production of the antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants that helps support the brain against free radical damage. (Caroline Cassels. Active Compound in Rosemary May Be Neuroprotective. Retrieved on 2007-11-16). (Burnham Institute for Medical Research (2007, November 2). Rosemary Chicken Protects Your Brain From Free Radicals. ScienceDaily. Retrieved November 2, 2007)( Aruoma, O I : Halliwell, B: Aeschbach, R : Loligers, J (1992 Feb). "Antioxidant and pro-oxidant properties of active rosemary constituents: carnosol and carnosic acid.” Xenobiotica (22(2)):257-68. Retrieved on 2007-11-19).
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) was shown in recent controlled trials to have established cholinergic properties that improve cognitive function in young adults with regard to processes involved in efficient stimulus processing and/or memory consolidation. (Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Ballard CG, Wesnes KA, Tasker A, Perry EK, Kennedy DO. "An extract of Salvia (sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers." Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2008 May; 198(1):127-39. Epub 2008 Mar 19.) Sage leaf is an approved herb by the German Commission E for internal and external use. (Blumenthal, M [Ed.]: ‘The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicine.’ American Botanical Council. Austin, TX. 1998). A recent study indicated the efficacy of Salvia officinalis extract in supporting brain and memory health in senior adults. (Akhondzadeh S, Noroozian M, Mohammadi M, Ohadinia S, Jamshidi AH, Khani M. Salvia officinalis extract in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease: a double blind, randomized and placebo-controlled trial. Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Institute of Medicinal Plants, Iranian Academic Centre for Education, Culture and Research, Tehran, Iran).
How To Use
Triple Complex Brain Tonic drops, Focus ADDult drops, and MemoRise veggie capsules can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to memory and concentration.