With the Calm ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features Triple Complex Calm Tonic and PureCalm.
PureCalm is a 100% safe, non-addictive herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to maintain harmony, health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system without harmful side effects.
Triple Complex Calm Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve the effects of stress, worry and nervous tension without side effects.
Get them in one complete package – the Calm ComboPack.
Triple Complex Calm Tonic
Triple Complex Calm Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Ferrum phos 8X HPUS, Kali phos 6X HPUS, and Mag phos 8X HPUS.
- Ferrum phos 8X HPUS is a homeopathic biochemic tissue salt which supports oxygen exchange in the muscles.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS is a homeopathic biochemical tissue salt that supports the health and balance of the nervous system. Constituent of all tissues and fluids of the body, notably the brain and nerve cells. A deficiency causes melancholia, irritability, fearfulness, timidity, lack of nerve power, prostration, sluggish conditions of the mind and exhausted mental states, following continued exertion or great emotional strain. Indicated for nervous anxiety and sensitivity.
- Mag phos 8X HPUS is a biochemical tissue salt that promotes relaxation of the muscles. Deficiency will cause spasms and cramps, giving rise to neuralgic pains. Causes muscle fibres to relax. Anti-spasmodic, analgesic tissue salt. Indicated for restlessness and insomnia.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.).
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It’s best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic for supporting the nervous system
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials.
How to Use
Triple Complex Calm Tonic and PureCalm can safely be taken together on a daily basis.
To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.