With the CalmSteady ComboPack. you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features two of our most popular remedies: VertiFree and PureCalm.
VertiFree is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve occasional symptoms of dizziness, nausea, disorientation or motion disturbances, as well as help maintain normal inner ear balance.
PureCalm is a 100% safe, non-addictive herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to maintain harmony, health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system without harmful side effects.
Get them in one convenient package – the CalmSteady ComboPack.
VertiFree is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Cocculus 30C HPUS, Lobelia inflata 30C HPUS, Bryonia 30C HPUS, Gelsemium 30C HPUS.
- Cocculus indicus 30C HPUS: violent dizziness and nausea, localized paralysis, aggravated by traveling in a car, by train or by boat, travel sickness, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; plant native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
- Lobelia inflata 30C HPUS: vasomotor stimulant, nausea and vomiting, vertigo, gastric headace with nausea and vomiting; best suited to those who suffer with faintness, dizziness and weakness.
- Gelsemium 30C HPUS: dizziness, drowsiness, dullness and trembling, lack of muscular coordination, vertigo and headache, trembling, cramps, coordination problems; suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible.
- Bryonia alba 30C HPUS: worse for motion, vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, splitting headache, aggravated by movement, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy.
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis): has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13).
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia): is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata): is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
VertiFree and PureCalm can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.