Relieve symptoms of canker sores and speed up the healing process with the Canker Sore Relief ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to reduce the occurrence of canker sores by strengthening the immune system.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: CankErase and ImmunityPlus.
CankErase is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy specially formulated to relieve canker sores in the mouth. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, CankErase has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the discomfort associated with canker sores and speed up the healing process. CankErase should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to strengthen immune system health and protect the body against infections and ailments such as canker sores. It acts as a liver tonic, strengthens the immune system, improves body functioning, detoxifies the body and enhances convalescence. ImmunityPlus can be used to tone and strengthen the immune system during and after bacterial infections and is a useful overall tonic for the body.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in relieving symptoms of canker sores by building a strong and healthy immune system. Get them in one convenient package – the Canker Sore Relief ComboPack.
CankErase is 100% natural and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extra virgin olive fruit oil, Tea tree leaf essential oil, Coptis root oil, Oregano leaf essential oil, Clove bud essential oil.
- Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2007; 73(1):22-25. ) (Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation. Br J Dermatol 2002; 147(6):1212-1217.). Tea tree oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Coptis root oil (Coptis chinensis) has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antiviral characteristics, and helps boost the immune system. Coptis chinensis can be used for various skin conditions, including acne, burns and sores, as well as in the treatment of sore throats, canker sores, swollen gums and toothaches.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses and is a known remedy for canker sores due to its antibacterial and antiseptic effects. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins. It is helpful in the event of damaged tissue in the body and can aid the recovery process. Regular use of Oregano oil can improve oral health in the long-term.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known antiseptic and anodyne that is particularly useful for mouth sores, ulcers and sore gums. Eugenia caryophyllata is also helpful for toothaches and inflammation in the mouth and throat, and is often used as a dental anesthetic.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Echinacea, Schisandra berry, Rosemary, Eleuthero, and Mistletoe.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root and herb) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992; 8:2-12.).
- Schisandra berry (Schizandra sinesis) is a powerful ingredient which originated in China. Schizandra is also used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Schizandra is also respected for its effect on liver health and studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae." Chin Med J (Eng), 1989; 102(10):740-9).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had anti-inflammatory properties (Takaki l et al. "Anti-Inflammatory and Antinociceptive Effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis L. Essential Oil in Experimental Animal Models." Journal of Medicinal Food. 2008; 11(4):741-6. Accessed August 7, 2012.).
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan and Korea (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.). In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity." Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
How To Use
CankErase and ImmunityPlus can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to boosting immune system functioning in order to relieve symptoms of canker sores and discourage them from forming.