- Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia, O., Castillo, J., Lorente, J., Ortuno, A., Del Rio, J.A. "Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves." Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. "The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study." Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2007; 73(1):22-25) (Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P.H. "Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation." Br J Dermatol. 2002; 147(6):1212-1217). Tea tree oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Coptis root oil (Coptis chinensis) has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antiviral characteristics, and helps boost the immune system. Coptis chinensis can be used for various skin conditions, including acne, burns and sores, as well as in the treatment of sore throats, canker sores, swollen gums and toothaches.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses and is a known remedy for canker sores due to its antibacterial and antiseptic effects. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins. It is helpful in the event of damaged tissue in the body and can aid the recovery process. Regular use of Oregano oil can improve oral health in the long-term.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known antiseptic and anodyne that is particularly useful for mouth sores, ulcers and sore gums. Eugenia caryophyllata is also helpful for toothaches and inflammation in the mouth and throat, and is often used as a dental anesthetic.
What is CankErase?
CankErase is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy specially formulated to relieve canker sores on the mouth and tongue. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, CankErase has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the discomfort associated with canker sores and speed up the healing process. CankErase should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
CankErase is also an excellent companion remedy to herbal ImmunityPlus™, a natural immune system booster to protect the body against bacterial infections. Used together, CankErase and ImmunityPlus can relieve canker sores and help build a strong and healthy immune system to stimulate the body's healing process and discourage the formation of future canker sores.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Coping with canker sores
Canker sores are small lesions that occur in the soft tissue of the mouth, typically on the inner surface of the cheeks, lips, tongue, soft palate, or along the base of the gums. They appear pale in color, either taking on a white, yellow or gray hue with a red border. Unlike cold sores, canker sores are usually harmless, but can quickly become a nuisance, leading everyday tasks such as eating or talking to become challenging and painful.
Canker sores can appear for several reasons, but are typically caused by a compromised immune system. Other factors that contribute to canker sores include stress, fatigue, cheek biting, hormonal changes such as pregnancy, and vitamin and nutrient deficiencies.
The natural way
The best way to prevent canker sores from forming is to practice good oral hygiene by brushing teeth and flossing twice a day as well as gargling with an antibacterial mouthwash. This creates a clean environment, thus helping to keep harmful bacteria at bay and discourage the development of canker sores.
If a canker sore is present, it is important to be extremely gentle while brushing teeth and avoid spicy food at all costs, as it will further aggravate the canker sore.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in relieving canker sores and reducing the pain associated with them by promoting immune system health.
What are the ingredients?
CankErase is 100% natural and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extra virgin olive fruit oil, Tea tree leaf essential oil, Coptis root oil, Oregano leaf essential oil, Clove bud essential oil.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use CankErase?
Adults & Children 12+: Apply a few drops directly into the mouth. Or as a mouthwash, blend 10 drops in a little water 1-3 times daily. Do not swallow.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For added protection against canker sores, try ImmunityPlus to strengthen immune system health.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of CankErase is 1 fl oz and will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.