What is CankErase?
CankErase is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy specially formulated to support oral health and soothe mouth sores. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, CankErase has been used for many years to safely and effectively soothe mouth sores. CankErase should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
CankErase is also an excellent companion remedy to herbal ImmunityPlus™, for natural immune system support.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Coping with oral health problems
Mouth sores are small lesions that occur in the soft tissue of the mouth, typically on the inner surface of the cheeks, lips, tongue, soft palate, or along the base of the gums. They appear pale in color, either taking on a white, yellow or gray hue with a red border. Unlike cold sores, mouth sores are usually harmless, but can quickly become a nuisance, leading everyday tasks such as eating or talking to become challenging and painful.
Mouth sores can appear for several reasons, including stress, fatigue, cheek biting, hormonal changes such as pregnancy, and vitamin and nutrient deficiencies.
The natural way
The best way to prevent mouth sores from forming is to practice good oral hygiene by brushing teeth and flossing twice a day as well as gargling with an antibacterial mouthwash. This creates a clean environment, thus discouraging the development of mouth sores.
If a mouth sore is present, it is important to be extremely gentle while brushing teeth and avoid spicy food at all costs, as it will further aggravate the mouth sore.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in relieving mouth sores and soothing the pain associated with them by promoting immune system health.
What are the ingredients?
CankErase is 100% natural and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extra virgin olive fruit oil, Tea tree leaf essential oil, Coptis root oil, Oregano leaf essential oil, Clove bud essential oil.
- Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia, O., Castillo, J., Lorente, J., Ortuno, A., Del Rio, J.A. "Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves." Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Tea tree oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Coptis root oil (Coptis chinensis) helps boost the immune system. Coptis chinensis can be used for various skin conditions, including acne, burns and sores, as well as to help sore throats, mouth sores, swollen gums and toothaches.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses and is a known remedy for mouth sores. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to support the body’s immune system. It is helpful in the recovery process. Regular use of Oregano oil can support oral health in the long-term.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known to be particularly useful for mouth sores, ulcers and sore gums. Eugenia caryophyllata is also helpful for toothaches in the mouth and throat, and is often used as a dental anesthetic.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use CankErase?
Adults & Children 12+: Apply a few drops directly into the mouth. Or as a mouthwash, blend 10 drops in a little water 1-3 times daily. Do not swallow.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
For added protection against mouth sores, try ImmunityPlus to promote immune system health.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of CankErase is 1 fl oz and will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
- No more sores
5 / 5
- Tremendous help
4 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.