- Decreases nausea and vomiting caused by car, boat or plane travel
- Relieves digestive upset caused by motion
- Supports inner ear equilibrium to avoid queasy stomach and dizziness
- Increases comfort and confidence during travel
- Safe for children and adults, plus easy-to-use
- Zingiber (3X) has a long history of traditional use. Modern research confirms its effectiveness in supporting digestive comfort and soothed stomachs. (Grontved, A., Brask, T., Kambskard, J., and Hentzer, E. "Ginger root against seasickness. A controlled trial on the open sea." Acta Otolaryngol. 1988;105(1-2):45-49.) (Schmid R, Schick T, Steffen R, and et al. "Comparison of seven commonly used agents for prophylaxis of seasickness." J Travel Med 1994;1:102-106.)(Mowrey, D. B. and Clayson, D. E. "Motion sickness, ginger, and psychophysics." Lancet 3-20-1982;1(8273):655-657).
- Mentha pip (3X) is a well-known homeopathic remedy and has been used for centuries as a digestive tonic. Modern research has demonstrated its effectiveness in supporting healthy digestion and calming the stomach. (Tate S. "Peppermint oil: a treatment for postoperative nausea." J Adv.Nurs. 1997;26(3):543-549).
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very effective as a restorative and nerve tonic. It has many benefits, among them the support of digestive balance.
- Cocculus (6C) is well known for its ability to promote digestive comfort while traveling.
- Wind flower (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used in modern times to support the natural balance mechanisms of the ear (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. "Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy". HNO 1996;44(8):462-466. ) and can be very useful in maintaining traveling comfort, particularly when there is an aversion to the enclosed space and a need for fresh air.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
I wanted you to know that we have used your CanTravel granules for my little girl with great success. CanTravel is wonderful because it works so well and is amazingly easy to give to children…- Fiona J.
What is CanTravel?
CanTravel is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve nausea, vomiting and queasiness caused by motion sickness during travel by plane, boat or car.
Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer to young children and even babies.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Motion makes the world go round…
Even if you are not sick, traveling can often cause motion sickness, including nausea, vomiting, dizziness and queasiness, whether it be from sea sickness, car sickness, or air sickness. If you are traveling for a business trip or a vacation, being able to maintain digestive harmony and comfort while traveling can make your journeys pleasant and enjoyable.
The natural way
Before going on a journey, make sure that you do not eat rich foods and that you avoid overloading your digestive system. Traveling ‘light’ is relevant to your stomach as well as your suitcase! Children should also not be given candy and other junk food while traveling. An apple or banana would be far more comfortable for their digestive systems!
If your journey is a long one and includes a meal, avoid heavy, difficult-to-digest foods, eat fruits and salads instead. Munch on a dry cracker to prevent excess saliva in the mouth and even suck on a mint to keep your mouth and digestive system feeling fresh. Also make sure that you are dressed comfortably without any tight belts or uncomfortable necklines. Loose, cotton clothing helps you to feel relaxed and that can contribute to digestive comfort as well.
Natural remedies have been used for generations to support digestive health during traveling and can be very useful to take along with you when you are going on a trip.
What are the Ingredients?
CanTravel is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Pulsatilla (30C), Ginger, Cocculus (30C), Lactose, Peppermint, Kali phos (6X).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use CanTravel?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
Adults & Children 12+: Take a small pinch of granules on the tongue in a clean mouth 15 minutes before journey. Thereafter repeat every 20 minutes if necessary. Improvement should be noted within a few minutes.
Children 1-11: Dissolve a smaller pinch of granules on the tongue in a clean mouth 15 minutes before journey. Thereafter repeat every 20 minutes if necessary.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. The ingredients of CanTravel are not known to interact with any other prescription medication.
How long until I see results?
CanTravel gets to work quickly and results should be noted within a few minutes. CanTravel may be repeated if necessary, especially during longer journeys.
How long will a bottle last?
CanTravel contains approximately 100 doses per bottle. The length of time that a bottle lasts depends on frequency of travel.
How has CanTravel helped others?
“I wanted you to know that we have used your CanTravel granules for my little girl with great success. CanTravel is wonderful because it works so well and is amazingly easy to give to children. Just a sprinkle on the tongue and she is a happy chappy again – and she loves the taste! I can highly recommend this product.”
“Thank you for a very successful treatment. I can recommend this remedy to anyone because it has really worked for me! What a pleasure to be able to go on a boat trip with my friends for the first time!!!!!!!!”
“As a mother, I really can't believe that I have finally found a solution for my son! (10 years old) These granules are tasty - after some initial refusal, he now loves taking them and they work so well. His father and I were amazed at how we could all sing along in the car the other day (including him!) It is also a great relief that he can accompany his class on school outings. Thank you for recommending this product to me!”
—Jess (grateful mother)
“Hello, I race cars. I decided to try the natural remedy. I really was so surprised how well this works. It tastes good, too! A capful before a race and every other hour thereafter truly made a difference. My race buddies have also started to use this product. It really does work very well. Thanks. Sincerely”
“This product is the only thing that seems to work for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. It tastes minty and sweet and comes in the form of tiny little balls that I like to call candies. She gets up very early for the school bus so I feed her about 30 minutes before and then give her CanTravel right afterward a little at a time (she licks them out of her hand or mine). It's such a relief. I recommend this to everyone. I think the trick is...if possible very little or no dairy about 20-30 minutes before and then this stuff about 20 minutes before travel. Although we tried cereal and milk for an experiment (she got tired of peanut butter and jelly on toast for breakfast EVERY morning), and she seemed to be ok after taking this.”
—Adina F., NY