- Reduces eye pain and blurry vision (due to visual opacities)
- Alleviates itchy, watery (discharge), swollen, and red eyes
- Reduces feelings of eye pressure and irritation
- Relieves light sensitivity and eye fatigue
- Relieves appearance of dark spots and corneal ulcers
- Calc carb is a homeopathic ingredient used for cataracts which relieves sensitivity to light, spots and ulcers on the cornea, easy fatigue of the eyes and dimness of vision (as if looking through a mist). This remedy is also used for lachrymal ducts, which have closed from exposure or as a result of a lachrymal fistula, and sluggish circulation.
- Calc fluor is a specific remedy useful for cataracts which also relieves conjunctivitis, flickering and sparks before the eyes and spots on the cornea.
- Causticum is indicated for cataracts accompanied with motor disturbances. It is also useful for relieving inflammation and drooping of the eyelids, ulceration, sparks and dark spots appearing before the eyes which can cause impaired vision (as if a film is before the eyes).
- Cineraria is a specific remedy indicated for those with cataracts and corneal opacities. It helps to increase circulation in the intraocular tissues and bring much needed oxygen and nutrients to the ocular area.
- Euphrasia is a homeopathic ingredient with a particular affinity to the eyes, and is used for catarrhal affections of mucous membranes of the eyes, particularly eyes that water and burn all the time. It is also indicated for those with burning and swelling of the eyelids and for eyes that constantly need to blink and are hypersensitive to light.
- Naphthalinum is a specific remedy with a marked affinity for the eye, specifically indicated for cataracts, soft cataracts, opacity of the cornea and deposits that appear in patches upon the retina.
- Nat mur is a homeopathic ingredient used to relieve heavy eyelids, weak and stiff muscles, and burning in the eyes. It’s also helpful for eyes that feel like they ‘give out’ on reading or writing, or eyes that appear wet with tears. There may also be visual disturbances such as zigzag lines across the field of vision.
- Phos is indicated for cataracts, relieving the sensation as if everything is covered with a mist or veil, or the sensation of dust or that something is pulled tightly over the eyes. It reduces black points that are floating before the eyes and is indicated for those with sensitivity to light (often needing to shade the eyes) as well as for those whose eyes tend to tire easily.
- Quassia is a homeopathic ingredient made from the Bitter Ash tree and has a marked action on the eyes. It’s useful for cataracts as well as digestive and intestinal complaints.
- Silicea is indicated to relieve aversion to light, especially daylight. This homeopathic remedy for cataracts also alleviates sharp pain through the eyes, or eyes that are tender to the touch. It helps to reduce blurred vision and eyes that tire easily while reading.
What is CataractClear?
CataractClear is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms of mineral buildup which can lead to blurry vision, eye pain and irritation.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, CataractClear is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that reduces cloudy, distorted vision while relieving discomforts including heavy eyelids, light sensitivity, itchy, burning and swollen eyes.
CataractClear should be used consistently and as directed to provide ongoing support for comforted eyes and clearer vision by helping the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, CataractClear is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
CataractClear is also a great complementary remedy to herbal Vizu-All Plus™, which safely supports clear, normal vision. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach to eye health supports the strength of the blood capillaries in the eye and relieves the appearance of dark spots for clear vision.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Behind the cataract ‘cloud’
The lens is the part of the eye behind the iris and the pupil which focuses light onto the retina at the back of the eye, enabling long and short distance vision. As a result of age, injury or illness, this lens can develop a filmy cloud known as a cataract when proteins clump together. Over time, this buildup can lead to blurred vision and glare, as the cataract allows less light to reach the retina, impairing vision.
CataractClear is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the symptoms of an illness or disorder, in this case mineral buildup and its subsequent side effects, by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, CataractClear helps reduce cloudy vision and mitigate symptoms of inflammation and irritation by promoting mineral utilization.
The natural way
While numerous factors can lead to the development of cataracts, including environmental, lifestyle, age, injury and illness-related causes, there are preventative measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk. Wearing protective sunglasses and eyewear when outdoors and driving can lessen harmful long-term UVA or UVB exposure. Avoid smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol, and limit salt intake. Whenever engaging in sports, labor or activities that can potentially cause eye injury, always take caution to wear proper eye protection.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely promote mineral utilization, thus relieving symptoms of common eye irritations.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
CataractClear is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc carb, Calc fluor, Causticum, Cineraria, Euphrasia, Naphthalinum, Nat mur, Phos, Quassia, Silicea. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of relieving symptoms of mineral buildup and eye irritation!
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use CataractClear?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
It is recommended that CataractClear be used concurrently with herbal Vizu-All Plus for maximum effectiveness in maintaining healthy, clear eyes.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of CataractClear, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time, especially when the guidelines around consistency and lifestyle are followed.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of CataractClear is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.