- Improves the appearance of dimpled, bumpy skin
- Reduces 'orange peel' appearance
- Promotes smooth skin all over the body
- Great for thighs, legs and buttocks area
- Complements the effects of deep tissue massage
- Aromatic formula promotes relaxation with massage
- Special blend of 7 aromatherapy oils
- Includes Ginger for its toning and rejuvenating qualities
- Basil essential oil has been studied for its beneficial effects on the skin and its ability to support the skin in general.
- Grapefruit essential oil contains vitamin C, antioxidizers and flavonoids, all beneficial in supporting skin and tissue health.
- Rose geranium essential oil has well known properties and will impart a beautiful orange-rose fragrance on the skin.
- Fennel essential oil counts anethole as its main constituent. In one study, volunteers applied topical Fennel before sun exposure.
- Naiouli essential oil is extracted from the leaves and twigs of the plant. It is comprised of anti-oxidants and flavanoids.
- Juniper essential oil is a luxurious oil that has been studied for its benefits with regards to skin.
- Ginger essential oil is obtained from the root of the Ginger plant and is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history. The oil is warming and toning and has particular application for muscles and joints, imparting soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Inhalation of Ginger also helps to boost tired spirits and strengthen resolve.
- Carrier base: Sweet almond oil. This carrier oil is also chosen for its nourishing and healing properties.
CelluTight Massage Oil has become a part of my daily beauty regime-Heather, LA, USA
What is CelluTight Massage Oil?
CelluTight Massage Oil contains a special blend of aromatherapy oils selected for their positive nourishing properties on the skin. These essential oils are known to support circulation when applied during massage, and due to its aromatic formula, provides a relaxing and uplifting experience.
CelluTight Massage Oil promotes smooth, soft skin and improves the overall appearance of dimpled skin, reducing the bumpy and orange peel appearance.
CelluTight Massage Oil does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural. It is formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured in consultation with our team of experts in the field of natural medicine and a qualified aromatherapist, using ingredients specially chosen for their safety and effectiveness.
No more bumpy rides!
The skin is the largest organ in the human body. The outside epidermis covers the inner dermis that contains blood vessels, hair follicles, nerve receptors and connective tissue which forms the support and contains collagen. Below the connective tissue are layers of subcutaneous fat. In women, this fat is stored in stacks of vertical chambers that protrude slightly into the upper dermis layer. When these chambers become larger and less pliable, the result is a bumpy surface.
As we age the dermis becomes thinner. Inefficient waste removal from cells under the dermis (as well as decreased circulation) can also result in enlarged fat cells that, with nowhere else to go, will extend to the surface and create a puckered cottage cheese effect. Skin compactness and tone decreases as we age, causing the collagen in the skin to become less firm. This loosening of the skin in turn, will allow more and more of the adipose fat cells to press toward the skin surface.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to maintain firmness of the skin and lessen the increase of adipose (fat) tissue beneath the skin surface. Eat less fat and salt and increase fiber in your diet (not forgetting fruit and vegetables) to get the right nutrients into the skin. Exercise to keep oxygen rich blood flow circulating to all areas of the body.
Avoid smoking, and try not to sit or stand in one position for long periods of time as this restricts circulation. Avoid underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks- which limits blood flow. Massage is a great way to increase circulation and provide proper nutrition to the tissues, while helping remove waste materials. Take part in a safe and gentle detox program every so often, as it is a good way to cleanse your system and revitalize metabolic function.
What are the Ingredients?
CelluTight Massage Oil is a 100% natural formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Grapefruit essential oil, Rose Geranium essential oil, Fennel essential oil, Naiouli essential oil, Ginger essential oil, Juniper essential oil, Carrier base.
CelluTight Massage Oil contains no synthetic ingredients and is manufactured according to strict aromatherapeutic principles for therapeutic use.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use CelluTight Massage Oil?
Adults & Children 12+: Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage areas of concern. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
How long until I see results?
Immediate soothing softness and suppleness of the skin is usually obtained during massage and effects will be cumulative with regular use.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of CelluTight Massage Oil should last approximately 3 weeks, depending on frequency of use.
How has CelluTight Massage Oil helped others?
"As a mom of three who has just turned forty, I noticed the tell tale signs on my outer thighs. Rather than get depressed about it, I thought I should be proactive. I am so happy to have found CelluTight Massage Oil, after one application last night I had to write in and tell you it feels great!"
— Lynne W.
"CelluTight Massage Oil has become a part of my daily beauty regime&"
— Heather, LA, USA
"I am not overweight, but I still suffer with bumpy uneven orange peel skin on my legs and butt. Gym DOES NOT HELP! I am going to try CelluTight Massage Oil a friend of mine swears by it. Thanks."
— Ingrid J.