- Soothes the skin naturally
- Supports comfort
- Provides a nourishing topical skin tonic
...I tried your Chikkie Spot Soother and it was incredible… I will never be without it again!- Rachel J., NY, USA
What is Chikkie Spot Soother?
Chikkie Spot Soother is a topical herbal and homeopathic cream that is 100% safe and natural. Especially formulated to soothe the skin, Chikkie Spot Soother is also an excellent skin tonic for all ages, especially children.
Like all Native Remedies products, Chikkie Spot Soother has been developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist and her team of natural health experts, is 100% natural and is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children's remedies.
Spot the difference!
A child’s skin can be particularly sensitive and delicate and require soothing. As a general rule, children should be discouraged from further distressing their skin by scratching, however difficult this may be! Keeping your child’s hands occupied can help to distract them from scratching – you may want to try hand held puzzles for older children, or gloves for little ones.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to help soothe children’s skin. Light clothes can help to alleviate skin discomfort – as well as taking tepid baths at regular intervals. Small children can be left diaper-less and without clothes on (in warmer weather) when skin is agitated.
What are the Ingredients?
Chikkie Spot Soother is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Graphites (2X), Common chickweed, Lavender essential oil, Marigold, European vervain, Witch hazel.
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is a well known soothing herb with a long history of use as a skin remedy. Marigold has been studied for its ability to support skin health and soothed skin. (Della, Loggia R., Tubaro, A., Sosa, S., Becker, H., Saar, S., and Isaac, O. "The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers." Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520.)
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginianum) has long been used by Native Americans. Witch hazel is an excellent topical and cleansing herb and is well known to support skin comfort and a healthy skin. (Deters, A., Dauer, A., Schnetz, E., Fartasch, M., and Hensel, A. "High molecular compounds (polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins) from Hamamelis virginiana bark: influence on human skin keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation and influence on irritated skin." Phytochemistry 2001;58(6):949-958.)
- Chickweed (Stellaria media) has been used for centuries as a soothing skin preparation and is found in a number of commercial skin care products. Chickweed has been investigated in studies for its ability to soothe and support healthy skin. (Jovanovic, M., Poljacki, M., Mimica-Dukic, N., Boza, P., Vujanovic, Lj, Duran, V., and Stojanovic, S. "Sesquiterpene lactone mix patch testing supplemented with dandelion extract in patients with allergic contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and non-allergic chronic inflammatory skin diseases." Contact Dermatitis 2004;51(3):101-110.)
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) has both tonic and restorative properties and is a useful aid for supporting skin health. (Deepak, M. and Handa, S. S. "Anti-inflammatory activity and chemical composition of extracts of Verbena officinalis." Phytother.Res 2000;14(6):463-465.)
- Lavender essential oil has a gentle, yet effective balancing effect on the skin. The soothing and calming effects of Lavender Oil make a perfect skin tonic. (Ghelardini C, Galeotti N, Salvatore G, et al. "Local anaesthetic activity of the essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia." Planta Med 1999;65(8):700-703.) Chikkie Spot Soother contains therapeutic grade aromatherapy Lavender Oil. This means that, apart from its skin soothing qualities, Chikkie Spot Soother will also help to relax your child with the aromatherapy properties.
- Graphites (2X) is a widely used natural remedy for the skin.
All the ingredients are combined in a soothing aromacare cream base.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Chikkie Spot Soother?
Apply directly onto the affected area.
Children 1+: Apply every 2-3 hours or as needed.
Caution: For external use only.
How long until I see results?
Chikkie Spot Soother begins to work immediately after the first application. Ongoing use as needed is recommended.
How long will a tube last?
Chikkie Spot Soother comes in a 20g tube. Exactly how long the tube will last depends on the frequency of use. However, a little goes a long way.
How has Chikkie Spot Soother helped others?
“……. I tried your Chikkie Spot Soother and it was incredible. …….. I will never be without it again!"
—Rachel J., NY, USA
“This product should be in every family’s first aid cabinet. I have used it for all my children …. and it works like magic……... Thank you!"
—Mrs. T. M.
“………..Someone at their school recommended your Chikkie Drops and they helped a lot. …..the Chikkie Spot Soother also really helped……. ”
—Grateful Mom, TX, USA