- Maintains healthy levels of LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol
- Acts as a general tonic supporting the cardiovascular system
- Helps maintain balanced cholesterol in the veins and arteries
- Supports the body’s ability to deal with harmful free radicals
- Supports the healthy functioning of the liver
I have been using your product Cholesto-Rite for about two years now. Combined with a reasonable diet, it has made such a difference! THANKS!!!— Maya :)
What is Cholesto-Rite?
Cholesto-Rite is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine.
Cholesto-Rite has been designed to safely support the body in its ability to maintain healthy levels of LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol, while also acting as a general cardiovascular tonic and supporting the body's natural ability to deal with harmful free radicals.
Cholesto-Rite also supports the healthy functioning of the liver and cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain balanced cholesterol in the veins and arteries.
Cholesto-Rite contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining cardiovascular health and well-being and can make all the difference, without compromising health or risking serious side effects.
What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a fatty substance (lipid) found in animal tissue and fat. It is mostly made by the liver and circulates in the blood, and is produced by the body from dietary cholesterol and saturated fats in food.
Cholesterol is not harmful if kept within acceptable limits, and is in fact essential to body functioning. The body uses cholesterol to perform a variety of vital functions, including building and maintaining cell membranes, hormone synthesis, aiding in fat digestion, and manufacturing Vitamin D.
The body manufactures two types of cholesterol - LDL (the 'bad' form of cholesterol) and HDL (the 'good' form of cholesterol). The body has a built-in mechanism to regulate these cholesterol ratios, leading to systemic harmony.
The natural way
There are many ways to naturally support your body in its regulation of healthy levels of cholesterol. This can be done by following a healthy lifestyle and eating a balanced diet, increasing physical activity, and maintaining a healthy body weight.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the health of the heart and liver and to help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
What are the Ingredients?
Cholesto-Rite is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Guggul, Red yeast rice, Rooibos.
- Red yeast rice (Monascus purpurea) is an ancient Chinese remedy that has been used for centuries. Containing natural statins, Monascus purpurea has been shown to maintain cholesterol within normal ranges when added to the diet. (Heber D, Yip I, Ashley JM, et al. "Cholesterol-lowering effects of a proprietary Chinese red-yeast-rice dietary supplement". Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69:231–236). Furthermore, in recent studies, this herb was shown to support normal levels of fats in the bloodstream (Lin CC, Li TC, Lai MM et al. "Efficacy and safety of Monascus purpureus Went rice in subjects with hyperlipidemia". Eur J Endocrinol. 2005;153:679-86). (Huang CF, Li TC, Lin CC, et al. "Efficacy of Monascus purpureus Went rice on lowering lipid ratios in hypercholesterolemic patients". Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007;14:438-440).
- Gugulipid (Commiphora mukul gum resin) has been used therapeutically for hundreds of years. This small, bushy tree grows in arid regions of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, and produces a yellowish gum resin in ducts located throughout its bark. The active compounds in gugulipid are E- and Z-guggulsterone and are believed to have antioxidant effects. (Singh RB, Niaz MA, Ghosh S. "Hypolipidemic and antioxidant effects of Commiphora mukul as an adjunct to dietary therapy in patients with hyper-cholesterolemia". Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1994;8:659–664). Furthermore, Commiphora mukul has been shown to be supportive of systemic health, with special regards to HDL-cholesterol. (Verma SK, Bordia A. "Effect of Commiphora mukul (gum guggulu) in patients of hyperlipidemia with special reference to HDL-cholesterol". Indian J Med Res. 1988;87:356–360.) (Szapary PO, Wolfe ML, Bloedon LT, et al. "Guggulipid for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia: a randomized controlled trial". JAMA. 2003;290:765-72).
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is a prized herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural remedy for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. Rooibos has a high mineral content including Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. These minerals have been shown to have great benefit with regards to the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels as well as keeping blood pressure within the normal range. (Freeland-Graves, J. H., et al, 1982: "Effects of zinc supplementation on plasma high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and zinc". American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 35:988).
Cholesto-Rite is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Cholesto-Rite?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for high cholesterol, if you are a transplant patient, have liver problems, drink more than three glasses of alcohol a day, or have other serious illnesses. Under some circumstances you can use Cholesto-Rite as a dietary supplement along with your prescription medication, but consult your doctor first. Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or natural health care practitioner. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors, but should be noticed within 3 – 6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Regular use is key. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding diet, sleep, and exercise.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Cholesto-Rite contains 60 capsules and will last between 10 - 30 days, depending on dosage required.
How has Cholesto-Rite helped others?
“I believe in natural medicine, and my doctor agreed to let me try your product… After two months, I felt fantastic. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone...”
— Joe S.
“I tried Cholesto-Rite with the permission of my doctor and can really say that it works, with no side effects! I am so happy that I am also going to try MindSoothe. Thanks for all the advice and support that you gave me in the e-mails.”
“I decided to try Herbal Remedies. I searched Google and found that Cholesto-Rite contained two of the ingredients I was looking for (guggulu and red yeast rice), so I decided to take two pills a day. Within a few months, I couldn’t believe the difference, and my doctor wanted to know what changes I had made in my diet. Of course, this was 2 years ago. I still take Cholesto-Rite, watch my diet, and exercise. Thank you, Native Remedies. You have helped me deal with my health ...naturally and safely!”
—Maya N., GA
“Hi, the [Cholesto-Rite] that I buy from you appears to be working!”