- Contains CataractClear™ and Vizu-All Plus™ (1 of each)
- Reduces cloudy, impaired vision due to visual opacities
- Relieves appearance of dark spots and corneal ulcers
- Alleviates redness, itching and discharge/watering
- Maintains visual health and supports the eye and surrounding tissues
- Supports strength of blood capillaries in the eye
Reduce cloudiness and relieve redness and itching for sharper vision and improved eye health. Get the Clear Eyes ComboPack, a dual modality approach to relieving the appearance of dark spots and strengthening blood capillaries in the eyes, and improving overall visual health.
This combo features two remedies: CataractClear and Vizu-All Plus.
CataractClear is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms of mineral buildup which can lead to blurry vision, pain and irritation. It reduces cloudy, distorted vision while reducing eye discomforts including misty sensations, heavy eyelids, aversion to light, burning and swelling.
Vizu-All Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. In addition to your vitamin supplements, Vizu-All Plus can be used consistently to safely support visual health and maintain healthy circulation to the eyes, while promoting overall systemic and immune system health. Vizu-All Plus supports the healthy functioning of the eye, thereby helping to maintain routine visual health both day and night, as well as supporting blood flow to the optical nerve and surrounding tissues.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in the comfort, health and functioning of the eyes. Get them in one convenient package — the Clear Eyes ComboPack.
CataractClear is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc carb, Calc fluor, Causticum, Cineraria, Euphrasia, Naphthalinum, Nat mur, Phos, Quassia, and Silicea. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of relieving symptoms of mineral buildup and eye irritation!
- Calc carb is a homeopathic ingredient used for cataracts which relieves sensitivity to light, spots and ulcers on the cornea, easy fatigue of the eyes and dimness of vision (as if looking through a mist). This remedy is also used for lachrymal ducts, which have closed from exposure or as a result of a lachrymal fistula, and sluggish circulation.
- Calc fluor is a specific remedy useful for cataracts which also relieves conjunctivitis, flickering and sparks before the eyes and spots on the cornea.
- Causticum is indicated for cataracts accompanied with motor disturbances. It is also useful for relieving inflammation of the eyelids, ulceration, sparks and dark spots appearing before the eyes which can cause impaired vision (as if a film is before the eyes).
- Cineraria is a specific remedy indicated for those with cataracts and corneal opacities. It helps to increase circulation in the intraocular tissues and bring much needed oxygen and nutrients to the ocular area.
- Euphrasia is a homeopathic ingredient with a particular affinity to the eyes, and is used for catarrhal affections of mucous membranes of the eyes, particularly eyes that water and burn all the time. It is also indicated for those with burning and swelling of the eyelids and for eyes that constantly need to blink and are hypersensitive to light.
- Naphthalinum is a specific remedy with a marked affinity for the eye, specifically indicated for cataracts, soft cataracts, opacity of the cornea and deposits that appear in patches upon the retina.
- Nat mur is a homeopathic ingredient used to relieve heavy eyelids, weak and stiff muscles, and burning in the eyes. It’s also helpful for eyes that feel like they ‘give out’ on reading or writing, or eyes that appear wet with tears. There may also be visual disturbances such as zigzag lines across the field of vision.
- Phos is indicated for cataracts, relieving the sensation as if everything is covered with a mist or veil, or the sensation of dust or that something is pulled tightly over the eyes. It reduces black points that are floating before the eyes and is indicated for those with sensitivity to light (often needing to shade the eyes) as well as for those whose eyes tend to tire easily.
- Quassia is a homeopathic ingredient made from the Bitter Ash tree and has a marked action on the eyes. It’s useful for cataracts as well as digestive and intestinal complaints.
- Silicea is indicated to relieve aversion to light, especially daylight. This homeopathic remedy for cataracts also alleviates sharp pain through the eyes, or eyes that are tender to the touch. It helps to reduce blurred vision and eyes that tire easily while reading.
Vizu-All Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Rooibos, Kankerbossie, and Bilberry.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) has powerful antioxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur and systemic SOD can therefore help to maintain visual health (Kim, S. Y., J. S. Kwak, J. P. Shin and S. H. Lee (1998). "The protection of the retina from ischemic injury by the free radical scavenger EGb 761 and zinc in the cat retina." Ophthalmologica 212(4): 268-74). Its high mineral content (Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride) has great benefit with regard to eye health ("A randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical trial of high-dose supplementation with vitamins C and E, beta carotene, and zinc for age- related macular degeneration and vision loss: AREDS report no. 8." Arch Ophthalmol 119(10): 1417-36).
- Kankerbossie (Sutherlandia frutescens) contains the active ingredients canavanine, pinitol, and the amino acid GABA. Recent research has confirmed the adaptogenic properties of Sutherlandia as well as its antioxidant effects (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) is the main ingredient in Vizu-All Plus. Use of Bilberry dates back to World War II, when pilots in Britain's Royal Air Force reported that a good dose of bilberry jam just before a mission improved their night vision, often dramatically! After the war, medical researchers investigated the constituents of bilberry and found a group of active chemicals called anthocyanosides. These naturally occurring antioxidants appear to have numerous potentially important actions for eye health (Cluzel C, Bastide P, Wegman R, et al. "Enzymatic activities of retina and anthocyanoside extracts of Vaccinium myrtillus" (lactate dehydrogenase, alpha-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, alpha-glycerophosphate dehydrogenase, 5-nucleotidase, phosphoglucose isomerase [translated from French]. Biochem Pharmacol. 1970;19:2295–2302). In addition, Vaccinium myrtillus has been shown to be of great benefit with regard to supporting eye health when particular underlying conditions are present (Perossini, M. et al. 1987. "Diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy therapy with Vacciniuum myrtillus anthocyanosides" (Tegens): Double blind placebo controlled clinical trial. Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul 113:1173).
How To Use
CataractClear spray and Vizu-All Plus drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to improved vision and eye health.