Relieve symptoms of toenail fungus and improve the health of the nail and nail bed with the Clear Nails ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote clear, beautiful nails.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: Toenail Fungus Zapper and Nail-Rx.
Toenail Fungus Zapper is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to relieve symptoms of toenail fungus. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Toenail Fungus Zapper has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the symptoms associated with toenail fungus including discoloration and swelling, and speed up the healing process.
Nail-Rx is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for supporting nail health, helping to keep the nails problem-free. Combining 100% pure essential aromatherapy oils extracted from plants, Nail-Rx is highly concentrated and gets to work quickly without the risk of side effects.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in relieving symptoms of toenail fungus and promoting healthy, clear nails. Get them in one convenient package – the Clear Nails ComboPack.
Toenail Fungus Zapper
Toenail Fungus Zapper contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Sweet almond oil, DMSO, Essential oils of Oregano leaf, Tea tree leaf, Clove bud, Cinnamon leaf.
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus dulcis) has been used as an antibacterial and a balm for chapped skin due to its high protein content, and is easily absorbed into nails and skin. Prunus dulcis is beneficial for cooling overheated or agitated skin, thus making it ideal for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dry, itchy or inflamed skin. Prunus dulcis contains essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, which is known to reduce inflammation.
- DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide) has been used to decrease pain and relieve inflammation, bunions, calluses and toenail fungus. DMSO is easily absorbed into the skin and nails, making it an ideal remedy for treating fungal infections, including toenail fungus.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses, including the ability to kill fungus, and is well known for its antibacterial and antiseptic effects. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2007; 73(1):22-25.) (Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation. Br J Dermatol 2002; 147(6):1212-1217.). Tea tree oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin, and has been helpful for toenail fungus infections.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antiviral. Eugenia caryophyllata has been used as a helpful anti-inflammatory and a remedy for skin conditions.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil (Cinnamomum zeylancium) has been shown to have powerful antimicrobial properties. Research has found that Cinnamon leaf oil is successful in fighting the typhus bacillus, and that the oil creates an environment that makes it impossible for viruses to live in.
Nail-Rx is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Clove essential oil, Lavender, Lemon grass, Tea tree oil.
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca laterifolia) is used externally for the skin. This oil has excellent supportive properties for the skin and helps to maintain nail health and integrity. Constituents of Tea tree oil include 1, 8-cineole, terpinen-4-ol, alpha-terpineol, and gamma-terpinen. Tea tree oil has been studied for its ability to support skin health and skin flora (Satchell, A. C., Saurajen, A., Bell, C., and Barnetson, R. S. "Treatment of interdigital tinea pedis with 25% and 50% tea tree oil solution: A randomized, placebo-controlled, blinded study." Australas. J Dermatol 2002; 43(3):175-178.).
- Lavender (Lavendula officinalis) is a sweet-smelling essential oil frequently used for its beneficial effects on the skin and nails (Gabbrielli G, Loggini F, Cioni PL, et al. "Activity of lavandino essential oil against non-tubercular opportunistic rapid grown mycobacteria." Pharmacol Res Commun 1988; 20 Suppl 5:37-40.).
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citrates) is known for its supportive properties for nail and skin health and also helps to maintain the normal process of skin and nail bed cell regeneration (Abe, S., Sato, Y., Inoue, S., Ishibashi, H., Maruyama, N., Takizawa, T., Oshima, H., and Yamaguchi, H. "Anti-Candida albicans activity of essential oils including Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) oil and its component, citral." Nippon Ishinkin. Gakkai Zasshi 2003; 44(4):285-291.).
- Clove oil (Syzygium aromaticum) is considered an excellent tonic for the skin and nails (Chami N, Bennis S, Chami F, et al. "Study of anticandidal activity of carvacrol and eugenol in vitro and in vivo." Oral Microbiol. Immunol 2005; 20(2):106-111.).
How To Use
Toenail Fungus Zapper and Nail-Rx can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach healthy, clear and beautiful nails.