- Contains InstaClear Sinus Relief™ + Sinus Soothe™ (1 of each)
- Relieves sinusitis symptoms
- Reduces excess mucus
- Instantly relieves congested sinus cavities due to colds, flu, allergies or hay fever
- Relieves symptoms of sinus infections and sinus headaches
- Assists with bronchitis and respiratory infections
Relieve symptoms of sinusitis plus instantly clear sinus congestion and pressure. Get the Clear Sinus ComboPack, a dual modality approach for fast-acting relief to safely and effectively open up blocked sinuses plus reduce sinusitis symptoms, including congestion, inflammation and pain.
This combo features two remedies: InstaClear Sinus Relief + Sinus Soothe.
InstaClear Sinus Relief is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to instantly clear sinus pressure and congestion due to colds, flu, allergies and environmental sources. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, InstaClear Sinus Relief has been used for many years to safely and effectively open up blocked sinuses without the risk of serious side effects. Used on a regular basis, InstaClear Sinus Relief can help improve sinus headaches and maintain sinus drainage for easier breathing.
Sinus Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve sinusitis symptoms, including sinus congestion, inflammation and pain. Sinus Soothe may be taken at the first sign of sinusitis, as it works quickly to reduce sinus pressure, excess mucus and open nasal passages, as well as relieve sinus pressure headaches.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness for clear, easy breathing. Get them in one convenient package — the Clear Sinus ComboPack.
InstaClear Sinus Relief
InstaClear Sinus Relief is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic bulb, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion bulb, Yarrow herb. All active ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and/or selectively imported.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is beneficial for coughs and bronchitis, and has also been used for inflamed joints or tissues and minor muscle aches. The vapors of fresh Horseradish root rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening, while the pungency of it increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better fight infection.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to echinacea and its benefits to the immune system (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992; 8:2-12.).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) performs an immunostimulating action that helps to stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system to help ward off infection (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995; 1:361–69.).
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is beneficial in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, whooping cough, fever, coughing, headache, sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitis and shortness of breath. It has also been used for improving circulation, which is important since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, so it brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses to better fight infection. Allium sativum is also useful in fighting stress and fatigue, and its immunostimulating action helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used as a tonic for allergic rhinitis, perennial rhinitis, sinonasal polyposis and sinusitis, as well as for headaches including migraines and cluster headaches. The pungency of Cayenne increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better fight infection.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462.). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems. As a decongesting herb, Horehound helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system. As a decongestant, Licorice helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a well-known remedy for the common cold, and is beneficial for coughs, inflammation of the mouth and pharynx, sinusitis, fever and tension headaches. Mentha piperita is also used as a tonic for respiratory, bacterial and viral infections. The vapors of Peppermint oil rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening.
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is conventionally used for relief of flu symptoms (especially aching muscles), as well as swine flu and acute bronchitis. It is helpful for nasal inflammation, rheumatism, edema, dengue fever and symptoms of pneumonia.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is a perennial herb that is used for symptomatic relief of the common cold and other upper respiratory tract infections. Hydrastis canadensis is also helpful for swine flu, nasal congestion, allergic rhinitis and whooping cough. The additional immunostimulating action of Goldenseal helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is typically used in cough syrups due to its sedative, expectorant, astringent and antitussive properties. Prunus virginiana is beneficial for colds, whooping cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. As a decongesting herb, Wild cherry helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) has been traditionally used by Native American and Hispanic cultures for pneumonia, colds, bronchitis, influenza, tuberculosis, hay fever and coughs. As a decongesting herb, Osha helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing. It’s beneficial for sore throats, bronchitis and coughs, as well as for the common cold, influenza, swine flu and pneumonia. Additionally, Ligusticum porteri has been used to treat other viral infections including herpes. The additional immunostimulating action of fresh Osha helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata) is a useful astringent, antiseptic, analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, anthelmintic and tonic. It is used for preventing and treating the common cold, influenza, swine flu, pharyngotonsillitis, allergies and sinusitis. Andrographis is also helpful for those who suffer from bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses. The pungency of Allium cepa increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better fight infection.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) is a flowering plant used for fevers, common colds and allergic rhinitis.
Sinus Soothe is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Kali bic (6C), Pulsatilla (6C), Hepar sulph (6C), Thuja (12C), Spigelia (6C).
- Kali bich (6C) works best for conditions that are accompanied by the symptom of pain in a particular spot, or where the ache is easily located with a fingertip. It's particularly effective when used for complaints affecting the mucous membranes, especially in the nose or when there is a fullness or pressure in the nose.
- Pulsatilla (6C) is suited to those who dislike stuffy rooms and closed spaces. This homeopathic remedy is used for addressing yellowy catarrh and dull headaches when sinuses are tender to the touch. Sharp pains may begin on the right side of the face, but tend to move around.
- Hepar sulph (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used when congestion is the primary issue.
- Thuja (12C) is suited to those who tend to sleep badly. This homeopathic ingredient is used to address headaches and respiratory complaints as well as nasal polyps.
- Spigelia (6C) is used when radiating, dull or throbbing pain is present in the head or face, typically affecting the left side, temple or behind the eyes.
How To Use
InstaClear Sinus Relief and Sinus Soothe can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to sinus and respiratory health.