With the Clear Sinus ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Sinus Soothe and InstaClear Sinus Relief.
Sinus Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of sinus congestion, working quickly to reduce sinus pressure and open nasal passages. InstaClear Sinus Relief is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to support clear and healthy sinuses during colds, allergies and hay fever.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Clear Sinus ComboPack.
Sinus Soothe is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Kali bic 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Hepar sulph 6C HPUS, Thuja 12C HPUS, Spigelia 6C HPUS.
- Kali bich 6C HPUS: sniffles of children, discharge thick, ropey, extends to frontal sinuses, inability to breathe through nose.
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS: pressing pain at root of nose, loss of smell, nasal bones sore, loss of sense of taste and smell.
- Hepar sulph 6C HPUS: soreness of nostrils, nose become stopped up when outside.
- Thuja 12C HPUS: thick, mucous.Spigelia 6C HPUS: post nasal dripping of bland mucous, sensitive to changes in weather.
- Spigelia 6C HPUS: post nasal dripping of bland mucous, sensitive to changes in weather.
InstaClear Sinus Relief
InstaClear Sinus Relief is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic bulb, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion bulb, Yarrow herb. All active ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and/or selectively imported.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is beneficial for coughs and has also been used for inflamed joints or tissues and minor muscle aches. The vapors of fresh Horseradish root rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening, while the pungency of it increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992; 8:2-12).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) performs an immunostimulating action that helps to stimulate the body's immune system.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body.
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is beneficial for improving circulation, which is important since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, so it brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses. Allium sativum is also useful in fighting stress and fatigue, and its immunostimulating action helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used because of its pungency increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems. Horehound helps to cleanse the lungs.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system and helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a well-known remedy that is beneficial for coughs. Mentha piperita is also used as a tonic for respiratory health. The vapors of Peppermint oil rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their clarity.
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum)
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is a perennial herb that is to stimulate the body's immune.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is beneficial for colds and to cleanse the lungs.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) has been traditionally used by Native American and Hispanic cultures to help cleanse the lungs. It’s beneficial for sore throats and coughs, as well as for the common cold. The additional immunostimulating action of fresh Osha helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata)
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses. The pungency of Allium cepa increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better support sinus health.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) is a flowering plant used for common colds.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Sinus Soothe and InstaClear Sinus Relief can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Clear Sinus ComboPack
5 / 5
- Absolute must have on deck
4 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.