- Cleanses the skin thoroughly without drying or flaking
- Leaves an invisible film to soften and support the skin
- Maintains and supports skin texture and circulation
- This product is currently unavailable
I just couldn't get over how soft my skin felt after the very first wash. All the other medicated products that I have tried have dried my skin, but this cleared my skin and it felt ten times softer, and looked so healthy and fresh.- Cheryl
What is ClearSkin Skin Wash?
ClearSkin Skin Wash - a 100% natural, safe and proven herbal wash for clean and healthy skin that cleanses skin thoroughly without drying or flaking.
ClearSkin Skin Wash supports the skin's texture also leaving an invisible therapeutic layer on the skin to provide a natural barrier against pollution and other environmental toxins for healthy and smooth skin.
Used regularly, ClearSkin Skin Wash is nature's answer to a clear skin and will not dry or upset the skin like some other products do. It is most effective when used together with ClearSkin-A Gel™ as a natural skin care routine to help you maintain clean and healthy skin!
Face the world with confidence
They say you should never judge a book by its cover and that is true! However, most of us would like our cover to look good too, and people spend a fortune buying products for their skin hoping to find that special miracle cream or magic potion that will solve their problems - only to find that their skin rebels and lets them down, often at exactly the wrong moment!
The worst thing that one can do is to confuse the skin with lots of different chemicals which upset the delicate pH balance and often result in drying and loss of condition. The skin is a very sensitive organ and the largest organ of our bodies! It is an important first line of defense (and so an integral part of the immune system) and will therefore tend to react when confronted with synthetic chemicals which are not good for our bodies.
The natural way
The skin reacts to what we put on it as well as what we put in our bodies. In fact, the best way to support healthy skin is to make sure that it is part of a healthy body! This means that regular exercise as well as a healthy diet are both key to promoting healthy skin. Plenty of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables and nourishing nuts can do wonders for a tired and troubled skin.
Keeping your skin care routine as simple and as gentle as possible is also a must to maintain skin pH and oil balance. Oily skin is often a sign of incorrect diet and over applying harsh chemicals causing the skin to produce more oil to protect itself. Herbal ingredients have the best chance of naturally supporting skin health, without upsetting skin balance
We recommend a combination of our herbal ClearSkin-A Gel used when necessary on targeted areas for best effect. You will be amazed how quickly your skin responds!
What are the Ingredients?
ClearSkin Skin Wash is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bulbinella, Burdock, Lavender essential oil, Neem, Rooibos, Tea tree oil.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is used naturopathically to support the health of the skin, with wonderful clarifying properties. (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa. Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Bulbinella (Bulbine frutescence) is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbine is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Lavender essential oil is one of the most useful popular herbs with a range of uses. The name Lavender comes from the French word 'lavare', which means 'to wash', giving a good indication of its cleansing properties. It is used naturopathically as an excellent skin tonic and natural soother (Ghelardini C, Galeotti N, Salvatore G, et al. Local anaesthetic activity of the essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia. Planta Med 1999;65(8):700-703.).
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its cleansing and soothing properties. It has been studied in modern medicine for its ability to promote skin health. (Pandey, S., Jha, A., and Kaur, V. Aqueous extract of neem leaves in treatment of psoriasis vulgaris. Indian Journal of Dermatol Venereol Leprol 1994;60(2):63-67.)
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin. (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2007;73(1):22-25. )(Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation. Br J Dermatol 2002;147(6):1212-1217.) Tea Tree Oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an indigenous shrub, which grows exclusively on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape province of South Africa and has been used by traditional healers of the area for centuries. Now known worldwide for its anti-oxidant properties, the soothing effect of Rooibos on the skin is remarkable! (Bramati L, Minoggio M, Gardana C, et al. Quantitative characterization of flavonoid compounds in Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) by LC-UV/DAD. J Agric Food Chem 2002;50(20):5513-5519.)
ClearSkin Skin Wash and ClearSkin-A Gel utilize herbs that have wonderfully supportive and toning effects on the skin. When used together, these two products provide a complete solution for the maintenance of clear, untroubled skin.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ClearSkin Skin Wash?
With clean hands, squeeze a small amount onto the palm of hand and rub hands together. Massage into face and neck for 1 minute, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with clean, lukewarm water.
Apply 2 times daily. Repeat morning and evening for best results.
How long until I see results?
ClearSkin Skin Wash will get to work right away to soothe skin and support skin health and benefits should be noticed within the first 24 hours, continuing with ongoing use.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balancein the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will the tubes last?
ClearSkin Skin Wash (50g) is concentrated and only a small amount is needed for each application. One (50g) tube lasts approximately 3 - 4 weeks with normal use.
How has ClearSkin Skin Wash helped others?
"I just couldn't get over how soft my skin felt after the very first wash. All the other &..products that I have tried have dried my skin, but this cleared my skin AND it felt ten times softer and looked so healthy and fresh."
"This combination of ClearSkin-A Gel and ClearSkin Skin Wash is the first thing that has EVER worked for my skin without leaving it dry and ugly. I have even found that I can shave more easily without cutting myself all the time now&.."
"I have spent a ton of money on different products for my daughter's [skin] - including prescription meds from the dermatologist. There is NOTHING that has helped clear her skin up like the ClearSkin Skin Wash and [ClearSkin] A-Gel. WE ARE HOOKED! I can't believe how beautiful her skin is now. She has had very bad [skin issues], to the point where it was affecting her self-esteem, which is why we saw 2 different doctors&! Please give these products a try! They are WELL worth the money. To see my daughter smile again and feel good about herself is wonderful. THANK YOU Native Remedies, for making a natural product THAT WORKS!!!!!!"
"I've tried many facial wash products over the years and this is the best one to date. It reduces the number of breakouts and leaves [my] face feeling good."