- Maintains soft, healthy, trouble-free skin all over
- Supports skin immunity and integrity
- Maintains skin hydration and freshness through supported water balance
- Cleanses and purifies the system, supporting skin integrity
Maintain soft, hydrated skin with the Skin Health ComboPack. This all-natural combo includes ClearSkin-E Cream and Skin Dr.
ClearSkin-E Cream is a topical cream that contains vitamin E oil and herbal ingredients, and promotes healthy skin. Skin Dr. is a homeopathic remedy that improves skin problems such as eczema, redness, and itchiness.
Together, these skin care products can help you maintain a clear, healthy appearance. Get them in one convenient package — the Skin Health ComboPack.
ClearSkin-E Cream is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Vitamin E oil, Peppermint essential oil, Bulbinella, Bitter aloe ferox, Licorice, Neem, Elder, Chickweed, Chamomile, Rooibos, and Cleavers.
- Vitamin E oil has been researched for its ability to support healthy skin cells. (Vijayaraghavan R, Suribabu CS, Sekar B, et al. "Protective role of vitamin E on the oxidative stress in Hansen's disease (Leprosy) patients.” Eur J Clin Nutr 2005 Oct; 59(10):1121-8.)
- Peppermint essential oil has been studied for its potential to support human health in general. (McKay, D. L. and Blumberg, J. B. "A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of peppermint tea." (Mentha piperita L.). Phytother Res 2006; 20(8):619-633).
- Bulbinella (Bulbinella frutescens) is an herb that is indigenous to Southern Africa and is used traditionally in support of skin health.
- Bitter aloe ferox (Aloe ferox) has been researched for its ability to support healthy skin. (Syed, T. A., Ahmad, S. A., Holt, A. H., Ahmad, S. A., Ahmad, S. H., and Afzal, M. "Management of psoriasis with Aloe vera extract in a hydrophilic cream: a placebo-controlled, double-blind study.” Trop.Med Int Health 1996; 1(4):505-509.)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has been studied for its ability to help maintain skin health. (Kobayashi H, Mizuno N, Teramae H, et al. "The effects of Hochu-ekki-to in patients with atopic dermatitis resistant to conventional treatment." Int J Tissue React 2004; 26(3-4):113-117.)
- Neem (Melia azadirachta) has been researched for its ability to support healthy skin. (Pandey, S., Jha, A., and Kaur, V. "Aqueous extract of neem leaves in treatment of psoriasis vulgaris." Indian Journal of Dermatol Venereol Leprol 1994;60(2):63-67).
- Elder (Sambucus nigra) has been studied for its ability to support cell strength and integrity. (Youdim KA, Martin A, Joseph JA. "Incorporation of the elderberry anthocyanins by endothelial cells increases protection against oxidative stress." Free Radic Biol Med 2000; 29(1):51-60.)
- Chickweed (Stellaria media) has been researched for its ability to support skin health. (Jovanovic, M., Poljacki, M., Mimica-Dukic, N., Boza, P., Vujanovic, Lj, Duran, V., and Stojanovic, S. "Sesquiterpene lactone mix patch testing supplemented with dandelion extract in patients with allergic contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and non-allergic chronic inflammatory skin diseases." Contact Dermatitis 2004; 51(3):101-110).
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) has been extensively researched for its soothing effect on the skin. (Tubaro, A., Zilli, C., Redaelli, C., and Della, Loggia R. "Evaluation of antiinflammatory activity of a chamomile extract topical application." Planta Med 1984; 50(4):359).
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) has been researched for its immune-supporting properties. (Kunishiro K, Tai A, Yamamoto I. "Effects of rooibos tea extract on antigen-specific antibody production and cytokine generation in vitro and in vivo." Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 2001; 65(10):2137-2145.)
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) has been researched for its ability to support skin and systemic cleansing. (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds.” 2003; Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition (245):50-52).
Skin Dr. is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cleavers, Kali mur (6X), Lactose, Kali sulph (6X), Red clover, and Nat mur (6X).
- Nat mur (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has an excellent reputation for maintaining skin health and supporting well-hydrated skin.
- Kali mur (6C) supports blood and lymph cleansing and waste elimination, and acts as a general skin tonic. Due to the lymph cleansing and skin-soothing properties of this tissue salt, Kali mur can provide a sound basis for skin health.
- Kali sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that supports the distribution of oxygen throughout the body and to each individual cell, and helps maintain health in all cell membranes, supporting the natural regenerative processes of the skin. Kali sulph is also beneficial in the maintenance of joint health.
- Galium (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is used as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser, and blood purifier. Regular use supports the natural detoxification processes of the body, including the skin. (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds.” 2003; Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition (245):50-52.) (Sener, B. and Ergun, F. "Isolation and structural studies on the alkaloids of Galium aparine." L. GUEDE J Fac Pharm Gazi 1988; 5:33-40.)
- Urtica ur (3X) has a range of therapeutic benefits in homeopathy. Its ability to support lymph functioning also helps to maintain the natural purifying functions of the system. (Setchell KD, Cassidy A. "Dietary isoflavones: biological effects and relevance to human health.” J Nutr 1999; 129(3):758S-767S.)
- Lactose (inactive ingredient): Skin Dr. is available in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated, even by people who are lactose intolerant.
Skin Dr. is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
ClearSkin-E Cream and Skin Dr. can both be used on a daily basis as part of a complete approach to skin care.