The product ClearSkin-A Gel worked wonders on my skin. I spent lots and lots of money on skin products but now I will spend less money because of this product.- Esmie M., Malawi
What is ClearSkin-A Gel?
ClearSkin-A Gel contains extracts of a variety of herbs especially chosen to support clear skin and is formulated to be used on targeted areas when necessary to support skin health. Clinical trials have demonstrated the effectiveness of its ingredients in helping to maintain skin integrity for a problem-free complexion.
Used regularly when necessary, ClearSkin-A is nature’s answer to a clear skin and will not dry or upset the skin like some other products do.
Face the world with confidence
They say you should never judge a book by its cover and that is true! However, most of us would like our ‘cover’ to look good too, and people spend a fortune buying products for their skin – hoping to find that special miracle cream or magic potion that will solve their problems - only to find that their skin rebels and lets them down, often at exactly the wrong moment!
The worst thing that one can do is to confuse the skin with lots of different chemicals which upset the delicate pH balance and often result in drying and loss of condition. The skin is a very sensitive organ and the largest organ of our bodies! It is an important first line of defense (and so an integral part of the immune system) and will therefore tend to react when confronted with synthetic chemicals which are not good for our bodies.
The natural way
The skin reacts to what we put on it as well as what we put in our bodies. In fact, the best way to support healthy skin is to make sure that it is part of a healthy body! This means that regular exercise as well as a healthy diet are both key to promoting a healthy skin. Plenty of fresh, raw fruit and vegetables and nourishing nuts can do wonders for a tired and troubled skin.
Keeping your skin care routine as simple and as gentle as possible is also a must to maintain pH and oil balance on the skin. Oily skin is often a sign of incorrect diet and over applying harsh chemicals – causing the skin to produce more oil to protect itself. Herbal ingredients have the best chance of naturally supporting skin health, without upsetting skin balance
We recommend a combination of our herbal ClearSkin Skin Wash used twice a day to cleanse the skin and ClearSkin-A Gel used when necessary on targeted areas for best effect. You will be amazed how quickly your skin responds!
What are the Ingredients?
ClearSkin-A Gel is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bulbinella, Burdock, Ginger essential oil, Gotu kola, Lemon grass essential oil, Bitter aloe, Rooibos, Tea tree essential oil, Witch hazel.
- Tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin. (Bassett IB, Pannowitz DL, Barnetson RS. A comparative study of tea-tree oil versus benzoylperoxide in the treatment of acne. Med J Aust 1990;153(8):455-458.) Tea Tree Oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Burdock (Arctium lappais) used naturopathically to support the health of the skin, with wonderful clarifying properties. It has been studied for its ability to promote and support health in cells. (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa". Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an indigenous shrub, which grows exclusively on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape province of South Africa and has been used by traditional healers of the area for centuries. Known worldwide for its anti-oxidant properties, the soothing effect of Rooibos on the skin is also evident. (Sasaki YF, Yamada H, Shimoi K, et al. The clastogen-suppressing effects of green tea, Po-lei tea and Rooibos tea in CHO cells and mice. Mutat Res 1993;286(2):221-232. )
- Bulbinella (Bulbine frutescence) is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbinella is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Ginger essential oil is extracted from ginger root and provides a toning and tightening effect on the skin – supporting healthy pores.(Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions. J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
- Lemon grass essential oil is extracted from lemon grass, and this oil is well-known in the east for its wonderful health promoting properties on the skin and its support of a clear complexion. (Cheel J, Theoduloz C, Rodriguez J, et al. "Free radical scavengers and antioxidants from Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf.)". J Agric Food Chem 2005;53(7):2511-2517).
- Bitter aloe (Aloe ferox) is derived from a hardy plant indigenous to the south eastern Cape of South Africa; aloe was even used in Ancient Egypt, supporting the skin of the royal family! Studies have shown this herb to have skin supportive properties. (Paulsen, E., Korsholm, L., and Brandrup, F. "A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of a commercial Aloe vera gel in the treatment of slight to moderate psoriasis vulgaris". J Eur Acad.Dermatol Venereol 2005;19(3):326-331.) (Reuter, J., Jocher, A., Stump, J., Grossjohann, B., Franke, G., and Schempp, C. M. "Investigation of the anti-inflammatory potential of Aloe vera gel (97.5%) in the ultraviolet erythema test". Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2008;21(2):106-110.)
- Gotu kola (Hydrocotyle asiatica) is a plant that grows throughout Africa and Asia and is used both topically and internally to cleanse as well as support circulation. It has also been studied with regards to supporting the skin. (Boiteau P and Batsimamanga AR. "Asiaticoside extracted from Centella asiatica, and its therapeutic uses in the healing of experimental refractory wounds, leprosy, skin tuberculosis and lupus." Therapie 1950;11:125-149.)
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis Virginianum) is a plant whose integral component is in the medicine chest of many Native Americans, and for very good reason! Hamamelis is known for its astringent properties and has an excellent toning effect on the skin. (Deters, A., Dauer, A., Schnetz, E., Fartasch, M., and Hensel, A. "High molecular compounds (polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins) from Hamamelis virginiana bark: influence on human skin keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation and influence on irritated skin". Phytochemistry 2001;58(6):949-958.) (Hughes-Formella, B. J., Bohnsack, K., Rippke, F., Benner, G., Rudolph, M., Tausch, I., and Gassmueller, J. "Anti-inflammatory effect of hamamelis lotion in a UVB erythema test". Dermatology 1998;196(3):316-322.)
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ClearSkin-A Gel?
Apply directly onto the affected area.
Apply 3 times daily.
This product is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Note: ClearSkin Skin Wash and ClearSkin-A Gel utilize herbs that have wonderfully supportive and toning effects on the skin. When used together, these two products provide a complete solution for the maintenance of clear untroubled skin.
Caution: Avoid eye area. For external use only.
How long until I see results?
ClearSkin-A Gel will get to work right away to soothe skin and support skin health and benefits should be noticed within the first 24 hours, continuing with ongoing use.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will the tube last?
ClearSkin-A Gel (20g) - Applied three times daily, will last 20-25 days.
- Clear skin for the first time in years
5 / 5
- Works better than anything else I've tried
5 / 5
- Works good on my complexion
4 / 5
- Cleared Up 80% of Pimples
4 / 5
- this product starts off good, but makes matters worse
2 / 5
- Best thing I've ever done to care for my skin!
5 / 5
- I love this product
5 / 5
- Amazing results
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.