- Acts as a natural liquefier to gently loosen the contents of the colon
- Promotes routine ‘flushing out’ of the colon without upsetting microflora
- Supports colonic ecology
- Encourages the normal digestion process
- Supports the systemic health of the colon
- Supports the body’s process of regular toxin and waste removal
- Helps prepare the colon for colonic irrigation
- Cascara (Rhamnus purshiana) contains compounds called anthroquinones, which trigger routine contractions in the colon that stimulate the urge to have a bowel movement. Recent studies have investigated the properties of this herb to assist with gentle waste removal from delicate digestive systems. (Marchesi M, Marcato M, Silvestrini C. "Clinical experience with a preparation containing cascara sagrada and boldo in the therapy of simple constipation in the elderly" G Clin Med. 1982 Nov-Dec;63 (11-12):850-63. PMID: 7182205)
- Seed husks (Plantago psyllium) are primarily used in traditional herbal medicine, as they contain a high level of soluble dietary fiber. The swelling of the husk (when it comes in contact with liquid) forms a gelatinous mass that helps to keep stool hydrated and soft, and acts as a natural ‘broom’ to sweep the walls of the colon. In particular, this ingredient has been studied for its ability to promote colon health. (Fernandez-Banares F, Hinojosa J, Sanchez-Lombrana JL, et al. "Randomized clinical trial of Plantago ovata seeds (dietary fiber) as compared with mesalamine in maintaining remission in ulcerative colitis". Am J Gastroenterol 1999;94:427-33).
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) the herb, not the white puffy confection roasted over a campfire - contains large sugar molecules called mucilage, which are thought to exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes, and this is the basis of most proposed uses of the herb. (Rosik JK , Kardosová A , Toman R , Capek P. "Isolation and characterization ofmucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana" (L.) Thell . Cesk Farm . 1984;33:68-71). References document the plant's efficacy as a natural anti-inflammatory for the gastrointestinal tract. (Blumenthal M, Goldberg A, Brinckmann J, eds. "Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs . Marshmallow leaf". Austin, TX: American Botanical Council; Newton, MA: Integrative Medicine Communications; 2000).
- Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) is cultivated for the bark, buds, and oil of cassia in the southeastern provinces of China. Recent studies have tested this herb for its positive effect on the digestive system. (Zhu, Z.P., et. al. "Pharmacological study on spleen-stomach warming and analgesic action of Cinnamomum cassia" Presl. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi; 1993, 18(9):553-557, 514-515). It has also been praised for its promotion of settled tissues and membranes in various tracts from the stomach to the colon. (Akira T, Tanaka S, Tabata M. "Pharmacological studies on the anti-ulcerogenic activity of Chinese cinnamon". Planta Med. 1986;52:440–443).
- Magnesium stereate (inactive ingredient)
I started a detox program recently. I gave up smoking, started a new exercise routine, and wanted to turn over a new leaf. This was the cherry on top for a great plan of action!- Patty Lincoln
What is ColoFlush?
ColoFlush is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine. ColoFlush supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system and supports all organs involved in the body’s removal of solid waste.
ColoFlush can especially benefit those individuals who wish to naturally rejuvenate their digestive systems. The herbs used in ColoFlush promote healthy digestion and also act as an effective colonic tonic.
While some traditional herbs are not suitable for regular use due to their excessively strong purgative effects, ColoFlush uses herbs that are strong enough to support flushing out of the colon, yet gentle enough not to cause a loose, ‘crampy’ stomach.
This convenient capsule also contains pure Psyllium husks. Due to the high fiber content of this herb, it swells inside the digestive tract and ‘sweeps’ the walls of the colon almost like a broom – removing impurities and toxins which may have accumulated over time.
ColoFlush may be used regularly to cleanse and detoxify the colon or be used prior to routine colonic procedures such as colonic irrigation.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All about the colon
The main function of the colon is to absorb water and minerals from ingested food and to form and eliminate feces. The colon contains different types of bacteria to aid digestion, promote vital nutrient production, maintain pH (acid-base) balance, and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. The process of digestion from ingestion to defecation normally takes 12 to 24 hours if the colon is fully functional and non-toxic.
Irregular or infrequent bowel movements and constipation can result in toxic residues from the by-products of undigested foods accumulating and sometimes becoming re-absorbed into the system. A healthy colon produces between 1 to 3 bowel movements per day, often shortly after a meal.
By the time material enters the colon, the process of digestion has finished. A healthy colon will contract the colon muscles, thus moving along its solid and liquid contents on the way to exit the body. During this travel along the passage, water and nutrients are absorbed into the body.
What remains is waste, referred to as stool. A few times each day, stronger muscle contractions move down the colon, pushing the stool along. These strong contractions usually result in a bowel movement. The muscles of the pelvis and anal sphincters have to then relax at the right time to allow the stool to be expelled.
The natural way
When we think of flushing out the system, we tend to think of the bowels. However, the colon is just as crucial to systemic cleansing and balance.
Herbalists and naturopaths from cultures all over the world have used natural remedies for centuries to assist the body with its task of ridding itself of toxins and promoting bowel movements. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
There are now various published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to loosen stools and encourage healthy adequate bowel movements, keeping the body ‘regular’ (Chen HL, Cheng HC, Liu YJ, et al. ‘Konjac acts as a natural laxative by increasing stool bulk and improving colonic ecology in healthy adults’. Nutrition. 2006 Oct 3).
What are the Ingredients?
ColoFlush is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cascara sagrada, Chinese cinnamon, Marshmallow, Psyllium, Magnesium stereate.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ColoFlush?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1 to 2 capsules, 3 times daily as needed, or prior to colonic irrigation procedures.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 12. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been determined. However, our Triple Complex Digestion Tonic™ is safe for use during pregnancy, for nursing mothers, and children of all ages. It is also recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and follow a healthy diet.
Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea. Discontinue use in the event of diarrhea or watery stools. Please consult your doctor if there are sudden changes to your normal bowel habits, or if you experience fever, pain or notice blood in your stools. If symptoms persist for more than two weeks despite treatment, seek medical advice.
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal remedies, ColoFlush begins to work on the body’s systems almost immediately. ColoFlush is presented in capsule form that facilitates rapid absorption through the blood stream into the digestive system and colon, promoting a natural detox and encouraging bowel consistency.
Get optimum support with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of ColoFlush will last approximately 30 days depending on usage. For pre-colonic irrigation preparation, one bottle of ColoFlush will last 5-10 uses, depending on dosage.
How has ColoFlush helped others?
“I just wanted to take the time to tell you guys thanks! I am so happy to have found your website and the ColoFlush… I have been constipated my entire life it seems like. I am not the kind of person who usually leaves testimonials but I wanted to with Native Remedies because I felt like it was important to let other people know your products actually do work - and I feel fantastic. I am going to buy some other remedies now that I know your stuff really works. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!”
—Vanessa, PA, USA
“I was told by my doctor to go for colonic irrigations now and then to flush out my system. I always felt really heavy and blocked up before treatment. Using this product helped a lot to loosen up everything, and I definitely noticed a difference during the procedure. I even felt more cleansed afterwards too-- thanks so much.”
— Jodie M.
“I am not the healthiest eater. I love fried foods, but pay the price later with digestion problems! This product really helped to get things moving, and I feel refreshed and lighter!”
—Kendall, OH, USA
“This works so great. I love it. Not much more to say except I will be ordering another bottle soon!”