I am so happy to have found your website and the ColoFlush...I felt like it was important to let other people know your products actually do work - and I feel fantastic.- Vanessa, PA, USA
What is ColoFlush?
ColoFlush is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine to support the healthy functioning of the digestive system and support all organs involved in the body’s removal of solid waste.
ColoFlush can especially benefit those individuals who wish to naturally rejuvenate their digestive systems. The herbs used in ColoFlush promote healthy digestion and also support the systemic health of the colon, yet are gentle enough not to cause a loose, ‘crampy’ stomach.
ColoFlush may be used regularly to promote cleansing of the colon or be used prior to routine colonic procedures such as colonic irrigation.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
All about the colon
The main function of the colon is to absorb water and minerals from ingested food and to form and eliminate feces. The process of digestion from ingestion to defecation normally takes 12 to 24 hours if the colon is fully functional and non-toxic.
Irregular or infrequent bowel movements and constipation can result in toxic residues from the by-products of undigested foods accumulating and sometimes becoming re-absorbed into the system. A healthy colon produces between one to three bowel movements per day, often shortly after a meal.
By the time material enters the colon, the process of digestion has finished. A healthy colon will contract the colon muscles, thus moving along its solid and liquid contents on the way to exit the body. During this travel along the passage, water and nutrients are absorbed into the body.
What remains is waste, referred to as stool. A few times each day, stronger muscle contractions move down the colon, pushing the stool along. These strong contractions usually result in a bowel movement. The muscles of the pelvis and anal sphincters have to then relax at the right time to allow the stool to be expelled.
The natural way
When we think of flushing out the system, we tend to think of the bowels. However, the colon is just as crucial to systemic cleansing and balance.
Herbalists and naturopaths from cultures all over the world have used natural remedies for centuries to assist the body with its task of ridding itself of toxins and promoting bowel movements. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
What are the ingredients?
ColoFlush is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cascara sagrada, Chinese cinnamon, Marshmallow, Psyllium.
- Cascara (Rhamnus purshiana) contains compounds called anthroquinones, which support colon health and functioning. Recent studies have investigated the properties of this herb to assist with gentle waste removal from delicate digestive systems (Marchesi M, Marcato M, Silvestrini C. "Clinical experience with a preparation containing cascara sagrada and boldo in the therapy of simple constipation in the elderly." G Clin Med. 1982 Nov-Dec;63 (11-12):850-63. PMID: 7182205).
- Seed husks (Plantago psyllium) have been studied for their ability to promote colon health.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) the herb, not the white puffy confection roasted over a campfire – contains large sugar molecules called mucilage, which are thought to support the mucous membranes, and this is the basis of most proposed uses of the herb (Rosik JK , Kardosová A , Toman R , Capek P. "Isolation and characterization ofmucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana." (L.) Thell . Cesk Farm . 1984;33:68-71). References document the plant's support on the gastrointestinal tract. (Blumenthal M, Goldberg A, Brinckmann J, eds. "Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs. Marshmallow leaf." Austin, TX: American Botanical Council; Newton, MA: Integrative Medicine Communications; 2000).
- Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) is cultivated for the bark, buds, and oil of cassia in the southeastern provinces of China. Recent studies have tested this herb for its positive effect on the digestive system (Zhu, Z.P., et. al. "Pharmacological study on spleen-stomach warming and analgesic action of Cinnamomum cassia." Presl. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi; 1993,18(9):553-557, 514-515). It has also been praised for its promotion of settled tissues and membranes in various tracts from the stomach to the colon.
- Magnesium stearate (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ColoFlush?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1 to 2 capsules, 3 times daily as needed, or prior to colonic irrigation procedures.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 12. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. It is also recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and follow a healthy diet.
Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea. Discontinue use in the event of diarrhea or watery stools. Please consult your doctor if there are sudden changes to your normal bowel habits, or if you experience fever, pain or notice blood in your stools. If symptoms persist for more than two weeks despite treatment, seek medical advice.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum support with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of ColoFlush will last approximately 30 days depending on usage. For pre-colonic irrigation preparation, one bottle of ColoFlush will last 5-10 uses, depending on dosage.
- I'm feeling comfortable again
5 / 5
- Powerful and effective
4 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.