- Relieves children’s coughing
- Eases throat and chest discomfort
- Soothes an irritable, tickly throat
- Keeps chests free of phlegm and congestion
- Promotes relaxation and peaceful sleep
- Promotes a healthy immune system
Thank you for a safe remedy that works! With three kids under 5 years there is always someone with a cold. I have tried countless syrups and they either don’t work or get my children all hyped up. Finally, I have found something that works for everyone! - Erica, PA, USA
What is ComfiCoff?
ComfiCoff is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated for children as young as 1 year of age to relieve chronic coughing and provide rapid and effective relief of congestion and phlegm. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, ComfiCoff has been used for many years as a cough suppressant to safely and effectively ease throat and chest discomfort and irritation - without the unnecessary risk of side effects from stimulants or codeine found in many over-the-counter cough syrups.
ComfiCoff contains a selection of carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage, known for their supportive function in promoting throat and chest health as well as offering powerful immune-boosting properties, helping the body to fight against infection. ComfiCoff can therefore be used as a natural cough remedy to help both children and adults relieve persistent coughs safely and effectively.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Coughs & colds in children
Coughing is a protective mechanism of the body, typically a symptom of an underlying cold or infection. It is the body’s way of expelling irritants from the air passages. However, a stubborn cough can interfere with the body’s natural healing process and prevent rest.
Children’s immune systems are not as developed as an adult's, making them more susceptible to colds and infections. Natural cough remedies can provide a gentle way to boost immune function, support the recovery process and provide safe, effective relief of chest and throat discomfort.
The natural way
Traditional over-the-counter medicines for kids’ cough and chest irritation may alleviate symptoms, but don’t address the underlying causes behind them. They also come with the risk of side effects, including anxiety, tremors, and dizziness and sedation - typically due to high content of sugar and alcohol.
Additionally, almost all of these medications are not suitable for children under 4-6 years of age. This is because their results are often studied in adults instead of children, so they provide little to no effectiveness in relieving coughs and colds in children.
There are a number of natural ways to provide relief from coughs and keep chests clear without the risk of side effects. At night, try propping children up with extra pillows. This will raise their heads and cause them to sleep at an angle, facilitating easier breathing through the night. You can also try using a plug-in device such as a vaporizer, which releases softly soothing vapors such as lavender and chamomile to aid clear and easy breathing. Natural remedies have long been used to help support healthy chests and airways.
What are the Ingredients?
ComfiCoff is 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Southern elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Licorice, Marshmallow, Ferrum phos (6C), Kali mur (6C), Bryonia (30C), Pulsatilla (30C).
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) has been used since ancient Greek and Roman times. It contains large sugar molecules called mucilage which support mucous membranes (Rosik JK , Kardosová A , Toman R , Capek P. "Isolation and characterization of mucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana" (L.) Thell . Cesk Farm . 1984;33:68-71).
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is used to assist the body to maintain respiratory and immune system health.
- Southern elder (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995;1:361–69.).
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) has also been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Pulsatilla (30C) is useful for maintaining the health of the throat and chest. In addition it supports harmony and feelings of well-being.
- Bryonia (30C) helps maintain respiratory health, keeping throats and chests healthy and clear.
- Kali mur (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is very useful in keeping chests and throats clear. Kali mur is also well known for its cleansing properties.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt which has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to maintain the health of the immune system. Ferrum phos also helps to keep the walls of the blood vessels strong and healthy. These tissue salts improve the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells. An excellent tissue salt for the maintenance of respiratory health, Ferrum phos is often seen as one of the most important tissue salts to keep in the family medicine chest.
All the above ingredients are combined in a 100% safe and natural tolu syrup and glycerine base.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ComfiCoff?
Pour liquid onto a teaspoon and swallow.
Children1-5: Take 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Children 6-12: Take 5 ml (1 teaspoon) 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 5-10 ml (1-2 teaspoons) 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Caution: Not recommended for babies under 12 months or during pregnancy unless under medical supervision.
How long until I see benefits?
Relief should be noted within several minutes of taking ComfiCoff. Continued benefits will be noticed over the following days.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
ComfiCoff comes in a 50 ml bottle, and contains approximately 10-20 servings. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age and frequency of use.
How has ComfiCoff helped others?
ComfiCoff has been used to relieve children’s coughing and clear congestion and phlegm. Here is what some customers have to say:
“I don’t usually write these letters but I feel compelled to thank you and congratulate you on a superb product – ComfiCoff. It was recommended to me by a colleague and, after my initial hesitation, I decided to try it for my daughter. I have always been a bit skeptical of natural remedies but after trying ComfiCoff I am converted! After the first dose I could immediately see the soothing effect on my daughter and things only got better from there. Based on my experience with ComfiCoff, I will definitely be trying some of your other remedies. Best Regards.”
“Thank you for a safe remedy that works! With three kids under 5 years there is always someone with a cold. I have tried countless syrups and they either don’t work or get my children all hyped up. Finally, I have found something that works for everyone!”
—Erica, PA, USA
“I felt compelled to write and tell how wonderful ComfiCoff is. To put it simply, IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! After taking a number of … [OTC products]… I went online and stumbled across your website, and decided to give ComfiCoff a try. I received the little bottle within a couple of days and took [it]. I was astonished… Thank you for making this remarkable product available. I am truly grateful.”
—Marymal H., MD, USA
“As an ex-smoker of 12 years - and still counting - I have a persistent tickle and mucus in my throat with a need to constantly clear it, which is irritating to me and to others. I have tried a bunch of stuff with little success, but I feel I have finally found the solution with your ComfiCoff syrup which helps tremendously!”