- Relieves symptoms of upper respiratory infection
- Reduces barking cough, hoarse voice and wheezing
- Decreases inflammation and opens airways
- Clears chest congestion
- Increases expulsion of mucus in the larynx, trachea and bronchial tubes
- Aconitum nap (30C) has been used safely for many years to address sudden, frightful events with psychological implications, as well as nasal or chest congestion, hoarse, dry persistent cough, and restless sleep.
- Hepar sulph calc (6C) is suited to children who seem pale, sluggish, and tend to look as if they could gratefully sink into the nearest chair, tired and weary. It is a good choice when presented with a crowing cough with loose, rattling phlegm in the chest to promote expulsion of mucous. Children who may benefit from this remedy will usually suffer with an exhausting cough that tends to worsen or arise between 6 p.m. and midnight.
- Kali mur (DX) is an effective remedy and biochemic tissue salt that is best suited for Bronchial afflictions and coughing (acute, spasmodic, harsh and barking). Children who may benefit from this ingredient may experience a wheeze that rattles, or the rattling sound of air passing through thick, tenacious mucus in the bronchi that is difficult to cough up.
- Mag phos (8X) works foremost as a relaxant and antispasmodic. It is a great supporter for the relief of nervousness or anxiety with a sudden and unexpected onset, which often makes breathing more difficult. This remedy suits afflictions that are spasmodic in character. The child suited to this remedy may appear languid, tired, exhausted, and unable to sit up.
- Rumex crisp (6C) is a welcome choice to address a cough which then runs down to the bifurcation of the bronchial tubes. The cough will tend to become worse from temperature changes – hot into cold air or vice versa. This is also a good choice to help diminish the secretions of mucus membranes and at the same time encourage the expulsion of mucus from the larynx and trachea.
I will definitely be adding this to my kit of remedies… Thank you for natural remedies that we can actually trust.- Denise Webber, LA, USA
What is CoughEx Sprinkles?
CoughEx Sprinkles is a safe, non–addictive FDA–registered natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve croup and barking cough in babies and children.
Soothing a child with croup is difficult. When children have an upper respiratory infection they often become irritable, clingy, and won’t eat or sleep when they have croup cough. CoughEx Sprinkles helps to decrease irritability and discomfort as well as reduce the symptoms of the infection.
This remedy should be taken at the first signs of a barking or hoarse cough associated with croup to address the symptoms. CoughEx Sprinkles provides relief by decreasing inflammation and encouraging open airways.
CoughEx Sprinkles is taken internally and works quickly to increase the body’s ability to expel mucus. Presented in tiny sweet-tasting sprinkles, CoughEx Sprinkles dissolves on the tongue, is easy to ingest and hassle-free (even for small babies) with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
A helping hand for a cough
Young children (6 months to 3 years) often find themselves afflicted with a rather hoarse-sounding cough and a chesty noise when inhaling, also known as croup or a barking cough. Many times a child may seem fine when going to bed – only to wake up later in the night with this type of cough and trouble breathing.
A child who is not breathing freely often becomes agitated and flustered – which often makes matters worse. Young infants and small children have much smaller airways than adults, and so any inflammation, swelling or irritation caused by a buildup of mucus can cause the trachea and bronchial tubes to become blocked.
Smaller children suffering with this bronchial obstruction will usually also have a hoarse voice, decreased appetite and a fever, which is usually low grade, but worth keeping an eye on. Although they may have trouble breathing, children with spasmodic coughing often don't have a fever, and get better quickly after several hours. Be sure to watch your child’s temperature and color - if he or she has a high fever, appears sallow or seems overly lethargic, it is wise to seek further medical advice.
The natural way
There are many natural ways to help open blocked and congested chests to improve easy breathing. Children in particular become very agitated and restless when their breathing is hindered. Since symptoms worsen if your child is crying and agitated, trying to keep your child calm should also improve symptoms.
A cool aromatic mist may be used in the room and it is a good idea to encourage the expulsion of any mucus through therapeutic techniques such as back rubs and massage. Increasing the moisture in the air in the room using a vaporizer may be helpful, but the vaporizer must be used safely and kept out of reach of children.
What are the Ingredients?
CoughEx Sprinkles is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aconitum nap (30C), Hepar sulph calc (6C), Kali mur (6X), Mag phos (8X), Rumex crisp (6C).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use CoughEx Sprinkles?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies
Children and babies: Sprinkle a pinch onto the tongue every 20 minutes or until symptoms subside.
CoughEx Sprinkles is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages, including during infancy.
Caution: Please consult your doctor if symptoms worsen or persist, or if a child has severe difficulty breathing with extreme lethargy. Also, avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see results?
CoughEx Sprinkles works quickly to support the respiratory system upon the first dose. Response times vary from child to child based on their physiological composition and other circumstances. While some children show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses.
Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep, and a healthy diet – all of which go a long way in contributing to healthy chests in children.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of CoughEx Sprinkles contains approximately 100 doses. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
How has CoughEx Sprinkles helped others?
“I will definitely be adding this to my kit of remedies; your products are wonderful – keep them coming. Thank you for natural remedies that we can actually trust.”
– Denise W., LA, USA
“It was a scary experience for me to have my four-year-old daughter wander through to my room in the middle of the night, coughing and wheezing like a steam train. She sounded so clogged and her cough was brassy. My husband and I didn’t know what to do, and we took her into the bathroom and ran the hot tap till the room steamed up. We sat with her for 20 minutes, till she seemed a lot better. The next day, first thing – I got online and found you guys. We had another episode two nights later –I used CoughEx Sprinkles, and what a difference! I can’t tell you the relief I felt to see her settling, and I think the idea of the sprinkles also calmed her down! Thank you.”
- Carla M., WI, USA
“It’s a scary feeling when your child can’t breathe, due to Croup. I'm so happy I found [CoughEx Sprinkles], it’s my miracle. It truly works! Thank you!”
– Kathaleen, CO, USA