- Galium (3X) is an excellent cleansing tonic and has a particularly beneficial effect on the lymph system, which controls movement of fluid in the body and is also a mechanism of toxin clearance from the body. Regular use supports the natural detoxification processes of the body, including the skin through the sweat glands (MacDonald, R. Cleansing with Common Weeds. 2003;Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition(245):50-52.).
- Carduus mar (Milk thistle) (3X) is an herb that has been used since ancient times for treating a wide variety of ailments, but particularly liver problems. The liver is vital in expelling toxins from the body. Milk thistle improves functioning of the liver as well as excretion of toxins (Sonnenbichler J, Mattersberger J and Rosen H (1976) Stimulation of RNA synthesis in rat liver and isolated hepatocytes by silybin, an anti–hepatotoxic agent from Silybum marianum L. Gaertn. Hoppe Seyler's Z Physiol Chem 357: 1171–1180 Medline.). Studies suggest that this herb protects the liver from damage by viruses, pollution, stress and chemical toxins.
- Silicea (8X) is also known as the 'homeopathic surgeon' due to its unique ability to cleanse the cells of toxins and rid the body of bad odors. Silica is naturally occurring in the body, especially in hair, nails, skin, nerve sheaths and all mucus membranes, including the mouth and digestive tract. Silica acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason Silica should not be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Calc sulph (6X) is a blood purifying tissue salt that is effective in clarifying lymphatic fluid, promoting efficient elimination of waste products and preventing deposits of toxins forming in the body. Calc sulph has a cleansing and purifying effect throughout the system.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that maintains healthy digestive processes and supports efficiency of intestinal absorption – functions which are negatively affected by magnesium deficiency. Mag phos is also known to keep the blood at a healthy, alkaline pH and is often recommended alongside Calc sulph in the treatment of body odor.
- Merc solub (30C) is a homeopathic remedy effective in treating excessive perspiration as well as treating offensive body odors and bad breath. It is also well-known as a remedy to promote the maintenance of routine mouth freshness and oral hygiene supporting oral health from the inside out.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient) is used in very small amounts and is generally well tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant.
My teenage son had a real problem with bad body odor and it began to affect his social life…We purchased DeodoRite for him as a last resort - within the first week of use we noticed an improvement…Thank you for an excellent remedy! - Joan C
What is DeodoRite?
DeodoRite is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC remedy formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve body odor by addressing the underlying causes and improving the natural cleansing functions of the body.
By naturally increasing the elimination of toxins, DeodoRite thus helps promote healthy liver functioning and reduces excessive perspiration.
This remedy is taken internally and presented in small tablet form. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives. Due to its specially chosen ingredients and unique manufacturing method, DeodoRite is safe for children and adults.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All about body odor
We have all experienced body odor at some time in our life - whether it was after sweating through a particularly strenuous game of sport or wearing a certain pair of shoes that always seem to cause smelly feet! Body odor can be unpleasant as well as embarrassing, and for some people, it is a constant worry.
Though most people think of body odor as being caused by perspiration, there is more to the problem than this. Body odor is actually produced by a combination of anaerobic bacteria and products excreted from your body during exertion or periods of raised metabolism. Moisture and the secretions of apocrine sweat glands promote the growth of these bacteria on the skin which result in an odor. Perspiration itself has no particular smell.
The smell of waste products excreted by our bodies is also affected by toxins we have ingested or absorbed into our bodies. In a modern environment, our bodies are subjected to a host of chemicals and toxins in our food - including pollution in the air and even household cleaning products.
These toxins may accumulate and reduce proper functioning of the intestines, liver and kidneys - organs usually very adept at eliminating toxic products quickly and effectively. This clogging effect on the organs of elimination causes toxins to be excreted through the skin, leading to unpleasant and embarrassing body odor.
Diet is another important factor affecting body odor. Certain foods, such as onion, garlic, spicy dishes, fried foods and coffee can dramatically, though temporarily, increase unpleasant body odor. People who are prone to body odor should avoid these types of food. In the long-term, poor dietary habits can also lead to occasional constipation and micronutrient deficiencies - two other culprits of body odor.
Excessive sweating and/or body odor are sometimes an indication of an underlying ailment including liver disease, metabolic disorders or periods of hormonal change like puberty or menopause. If you have experienced a sudden and persistent change in perspiration or body odor it is important to consult your health care provider to exclude an underlying medical condition.
The natural way
If there is no underlying medical cause for the problem of body odor, most people go through a process of looking for an antiperspirant or deodorant product that will rid them of unpleasant body odor. Underarm and foot deodorants or antiperspirants are popular options.
Some people may try brand after brand to try to cure the problem though, of course, external products will not get to the root cause of an internal problem. These synthetic deodorants and antiperspirants are also not without their own health risks.
Antiperspirants and deodorants contain substances like aluminum, polyethylene, talc and dimethicone. These chemicals have been associated with many health problems including Alzheimer’s and kidney disease.
There is a lot that can be done naturally to help combat body odor. Try to avoid refined sugars in your diet, as they can contribute to bad smells (and garlic especially). Sweating is a great way to flush out toxins so try to jog or sit in a sauna to promote sweating and detox. Alcohol and tobacco is known to contribute to bad body odor so try to cut back or avoid smoking and drinking completely.
What are the Ingredients?
DeodoRite is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc sulph (6X), Carduus mar (3X), Galium (3X), Mag phos (8X), Merc solub (30C), Silicea (8X).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use DeodoRite?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue. Taken regularly, DeodoRite will help to improve toxin elimination and prevent unpleasant body odor, while reducing excessive perspiration.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Children under 12: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Deodorite is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Due to its ability to eliminate toxins or foreign objects from the body, DeodoRite should not be used by people with internal prosthetic devices. The ingredients of DeodoRite are not known to interact with any other prescription medication. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your doctor.
How long until I see results?
DeodoRite is 100% homeopathic and supports the body on a cellular level helping to address acute symptoms of bad body odor and perspiration from the first dose! Taken regularly, DeodoRite will improve the natural cleansing and purifying functions of the body and maintain healthy levels of perspiration, supporting freshness and hygiene throughout the body, including the underarms, feet and mouth.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of DeodoRite contains 180 tablets and will last approximately 30 days at full adult dosage.
How has DeodoRite helped others?
DeodoRite has been used by many to relieve body odor and reduce excessive perspiration. Here is what some customers have to say:
“I have suffered with excessive perspiration and body odor since my puberty, now I have finally found the solution in your natural remedy. As a woman, feeling sweaty and in need of a shower from about 10:30am every day is very demoralizing and not good for feeling attractive and feminine. When I met my boyfriend I noticed that he didn’t even use deodorant and yet always smelt clean and fresh. I finally thought I must do something and searched on the internet only to find your remedy. I have been taking DeodoRite for a while now and I’m so happy to report that I am able to choose my fragrances based on what I like rather than just throwing the strongest men’s antiperspirant into my shopping basket. Thanks for a great remedy that is truly effective.”
"Well I can't believe how gooooood this stuff is. I got one bottle and within 1 week my body odor was pretty much cleared up. My son has type 1 diabetes and he sweats a lot at night so I ordered 3 bottles of DeodoRite for him and he says it has all but eliminated his body odor which was pretty bad by the way probably from the insulin he has to take. It hasn't interfered with his insulin either which is great. Thanks for making these products possible for me and my family."
—Carol D., Alberta, Canada
"I just wanted to give you some feedback on your DeodoRite remedy. My teenage son had a real problem with bad body odor and it began to affect his social life, participation at school and also his self-esteem. He was using the strongest antiperspirants we could find in the store and even still, the odor was noticeable and embarrassing for him. We purchased DeodoRite for him as a last resort - not really expecting that it would help much. We were certainly wrong - within the first week of use we noticed an improvement. He then also began to change his diet - less fast food and more fresh fruit and vegetables (No teenage boy’s favorite food!). It has now been just over a month and the change in my son is heart-warming. He is regaining his confidence and even socializing with girls these days! Thank you for an excellent remedy!"