- Relieves bad body odor from excessive perspiration
- Maintains efficient elimination of waste products
- Reduces excessive sweating
- Curbs the emotional triggers of sweating
Keep body odor and perspiration under control with the No Sweat ComboPack. This 100% natural package features two homeopathic remedies: DeodoRite and Sweat-Less.
DeodoRite contains natural ingredients that relieve bad body odor. Sweat-Less reduces excessive sweating.
Together, these remedies support your nervous system and sweat glands. Get them in one complete package — the No Sweat ComboPack.
DeodoRite is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc sulph (6X), Carduus mar (3X), Galium (3X), Mag phos (8X), Merc sol (30C), and Silicea (8X).
- Galium (3X) is an excellent cleansing tonic and has a particularly beneficial effect on the lymph system, which controls the movement of fluid in the body and is also a mechanism for toxin clearance from the body. Regular use supports the natural detoxification processes of the body, including the skin through the sweat glands. (MacDonald, R. Cleansing with Common Weeds. 2003; Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition (245):50-52.)
- Carduus mar (3X) is an herbal remedy that has had wide application since ancient times but is especially respected as an excellent liver tonic. The liver is vital in expelling toxins from the body. Milk thistle supports the healthy functioning of the liver, as well as excretion of toxins. (Sonnenbichler J, Mattersberger J and Rosen H (1976) Stimulation of RNA synthesis in rat liver and isolated hepatocytes by silybin, an anti–hepatotoxic agent from Silybum marianum L. Gaertn. Hoppe Seyler's Z Physiol Chem 357:1171–1180 Medline.).
- Silicea (8X) has the unique ability to cleanse the cells of toxins and support a healthy, fresh-smelling body. Silica occurs naturally in the body, especially in the hair, nails, skin, nerve sheaths, and all mucus membranes, including the mouth and digestive tract. Silica acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason, silica shouldn’t be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Calc sulph (6X) is a blood-purifying tissue salt that is effective in maintaining healthy lymphatic fluid. Calc sulph has a cleansing and purifying effect throughout the system.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that maintains healthy digestive processes and supports efficiency of intestinal absorption. Mag. phos. is also known to keep the blood at a healthy, alkaline pH and is often recommended alongside Calc sulph to maintain body freshness and hygiene
- Merc solub (30C) is often recommended to maintain healthy activity in the sweat glands and to keep perspiration within normal levels. It’s also well known as a remedy for promoting the maintenance of routine mouth freshness and oral hygiene, supporting oral health from the inside out.
DeodoRite is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Sweat-Less is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Nat mur (6X), Lupulus (30C), Castoreum (30C), Argentum nit (6C), With Syphilinum (30C), and Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient).
- Nat mur (6X) is used extensively homeopathically as a tonic for the skin and skin glands. This remedy can also be used to address fluid secretions from the body such as sweating.
- Lupulus (30C) is used to address perspiration that is profuse, clammy or greasy.
- Castoreum (30C) is useful when sweat seems to feel icy-cold, and may smell sour.
- Argentum nit (6C) is used homeopathically to address sweating caused by fretting and made worse with fussing. This also suits those individuals who tend to get caught up in nervous excitement.
- With Syphilinum (30C)
How To Use
DeodoRite tablets and Sweat-Less drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to sweat gland health.