With the Detox ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Detox Drops and Liver Dr.
Detox Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for teens and adults by our team of natural health experts to support the body’s natural ability to remove toxins and waste by-products, without harmful side effects. It can be used as part of a gentle detoxification program to safely cleanse the system. Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to support the functioning of the liver, thereby promoting overall systemic health.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Detox ComboPack.
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Fennel, Pelargonium reniforme.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217).
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has natural diuretic properties, but also helps to maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gall bladder – as well as the healthy production of bile (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. "Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants." Plant Med. 1980;40:303-19) (Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. "Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals." Phytother Res. 1996; 10:33-6).
- Pelargonium reniforme has many health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo', it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. This herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance between various body systems.
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Milk thistle, European vervain.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianus) is excellent for supporting liver health. Milk Thistle is also regarded for its ability to help release toxins from the body.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) contains bitter principles which are beneficial for supporting liver and digestive system health (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations. Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349). It is known to support healthy bile flow. Dandelion also supports gallbladder functioning. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) has been traditionally used to promote liver health but is also known to have a number of other health promoting properties.
How to Use
Detox Drops and Liver Dr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- College Damage Control
4 / 5
- Heavy drinker gone sober
5 / 5