- Promotes pancreatic functions and liver functions
- Reduces cravings for sugary foods and improves metabolism
- Supports normal insulin production by the Islets of Langerhans
- Promotes a healthy pancreas and endocrine system
Promote the health of your pancreas with the Blood Sugar Balance ComboPack.
This combination of herbal and homeopathic remedies features Triple Complex Glucose Control and Insulate Plus.
Triple Complex Glucose Control is a homeopathic remedy that improves energy levels and stamina and supports sugar levels that are already within the normal range. Insulate Plus is an herbal remedy that promotes circulation and blood flow to the extremities.
Together, these remedies promote pancreatic and circulatory health. Get them in one convenient package — the Blood Sugar Balance ComboPack.
Triple Complex Glucose Control
Triple Complex Glucose Control is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Calc phos (8X), Kali sulph (6X), and Nat sulphuricum (6X).
- Calc phos (8X) is a major mineral component of every structure in the body except connective tissue. It is a vital component of the body’s nutrition process, which runs the gamut from digestion to assimilation, cell growth, and energy expenditure. Calcium phosphate is present in the process of building new blood cells, helping the body implement the necessary functions to keep blood circulation flowing and maintaining the warmth of the body. This tissue salt is also present in all body fluids.
- Kali sulph (6X) is involved in maintaining efficient distribution of oxygen to the cells and tissues of the body. In that way, kali sulph supports optimum performance to assist with the functioning of the immune system. As it supports the transportation of oxygen to the skin and glands, it also promotes circulation. Kali sulph is especially present in the cells forming the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the pancreas and stomach.
- Nat sulphuricum (6X) supports fluid balance at a cellular level, helping to maintain the balance of water in all cells, tissues, blood and other body fluids. It also acts as a natural system cleanser, supporting routine removal of toxins from the fluid surrounding every cell of the body.
Triple Complex Glucose Control is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Insulate Plus is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bilberry, Chromium picolinate, Ginkgo biloba, Goat's Rue, and Gymnema.
- Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre) is an herb of Southeast Asian origin and is a well-known and highly respected Ayurvedic remedy. It’s also known as the 'sugar killer,' as it is said to remove the taste for sweet foods. More recently, Gymnema Sylvestre has been shown to be helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range. (Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.” J Ethnopharmacol. 1990; 30:281-294). Furthermore, Gymnema sylvestre has been linked to the promotion of pancreatic health in animal studies. (Shanmugasundaram ER, Gopinath KL, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, et al. "Possible regeneration of the islets of Langerhans in streptozotocin-diabetic rats given Gymnema sylvestre leaf extracts.” J Ethnopharmacol. 1990; 30:265-279).
- Goat's Rue (Galega Officinalis) was traditionally used in medieval Europe to help support pancreatic health and maintain healthy insulin levels, and has more recently been investigated in clinical trials (Muller H, Reinwein H. "Pharmacology of galegin.” Arch Expll Path Pharm. 1927; 125:212-28). Studies have also suggested that this potent herb may help support the maintenance of balanced glucose in the bloodstream. (Petricic J, Kalodera Z. Galegin in the goats rue herb: its toxicity, anti-diabetic activity and content determination. Acta Pharm Jugosl. 1982; 32(3):219-23).
- Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo Biloba) is highly prized in Chinese traditional medicine. Studies have investigated Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regard to cardiac health. (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. "Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury.” Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995;35:125-134). Furthermore, this herb has been shown to have great supportive capabilities with regard to the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range. (Huang, S. Y., Jeng, C., Kao, S. C., Yu, J. J., and Liu, D. Z. "Improved haemorrheological properties by Ginkgo biloba extract (Egb 761) in type 2 diabetes mellitus complicated with retinopathy.” Clin.Nutr. 2004; 23(4):615-621).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) has several active constituents that have been isolated from the berries and leaves of the plant, including anthocyanoside flavonoids (anthocyanins), vitamins, pectins, quercetin, catechins, tannins, iridoids, and acids. Pectins are found in the berries, and quercetin, catechins, tannins, iridoids, and acids are found in the leaves. Bilberry also has excellent antioxidant properties due to high levels of anthocyanosides, further increasing the supportive health benefits of this remarkable herb. Regular use of Bilberry helps to support healthy vision, as well as the health of the tiny blood capillaries that carry oxygen to the eyes. (Bone K. "Bilberry-The vision herb.” MediHerb Prof Rev . 1997; 59:1-4).
- Chromium Picolinate is a mineral supplement and highly absorbable nutritional form of chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar and fat metabolism. The adequate daily dietary intake for chromium is 50 to 200 micrograms, but most diets contain less than 60% of this intake! Chromium has been studied with regard to its supportive action on insulin production. In one controlled study, subjects were administered a placebo or 100 or 500 micrograms of chromium picolinate two times per day for four months. Those subjects receiving 100 micrograms twice per day demonstrated no significant improvements, while the group receiving 500 micrograms twice per day saw significant benefits in the glucose/insulin system. (Anderson RA. "Nutritional factors influencing the glucose/insulin system: chromium.” J Am Coll Nutr. 1997; 16(5):404-10). (Martin J, Wang Z, Zhang X, Wachtel, D, Volautova J, Matthews D, Cefalu W. "Diabetes Care.” Volume 29; 8:2006).
How To Use
Triple Complex Glucose Control drops and Insulate Plus veggie capsules can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to pancreatic and circulatory health.