- Promotes balance and calm in the digestive system
- Promotes healthy levels of digestive acids in the stomach
- Alleviates burning, pain and discomfort during digestion
- Reduces gas buildup and acidity in the digestive tract
- Helps occasional indigestion*
Support digestive health and comfort with the Digestive Health UltraPack.
This combination of herbal and homeopathic remedies features Gastronic Dr., Triple Complex Digestion Tonic, and DigestAssist.
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is a homeopathic remedy that reduces gas buildup and acidity in the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. is an herbal remedy that supports the health and integrity of all the mucus membranes in the digestive system. DigestAssist, another herbal remedy, provides on-the-spot support for healthy digestion.*
Together, these remedies provide the symptomatic relief and support that can contribute to healthy digestion. Get them in one complete package — the Digestive Health UltraPack.
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Slippery elm, and Sutherlandia frutescens.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is an herb that has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has a soothing and tonic effect on many body systems, including the digestive and nervous systems. This makes it an excellent supportive supplement for digestive health. (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. "Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations." Planta Med 1990; 56:657-658.)
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) is a soothing remedy for the digestive system that helps support the health of the stomach lining and digestive mucosa. This remedy also promotes healthy levels of stomach acid and digestive secretions. It has been researched extensively for its ability to support stomach health. (Barnaulov, O. D. and Denisenko, P. P. "Anti-ulcer action of a decoction of the flowers of the dropwort, Filipendula ulmaria (L.) Maxim.” Farmakol.Toksikol. 1980; 43(6):700-705.)
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is an excellent digestive herb rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It’s a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used in holistic remedies to improve the health of the digestive tract.
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens) has been used by indigenous people of Southern Africa for thousands of years to promote digestive health and as a supportive systemic tonic. Recent research has investigated its adaptogenic properties. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine, and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist. (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
Note: The herbs used in Gastronic Dr. have been specifically selected and are suitable to use in conjunction with prescription and over-the-counter medication, if required.
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc phos (8X), Kali phos (6X), and Nat phos (6X).
- Calc phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that promotes nutritional health. It’s a vital component for effective digestion, cell growth and energy levels. It’s also an excellent general tonic for people of all ages.
- Kali phos (6X) is an excellent nerve tonic and natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen edginess. This tissue salt supports emotional calm and can therefore assist with a common nervous stomach or digestive systems that are affected by stress.
- Nat phos (6X) is known as the ‘biochemic antacid.’ Nat phos is widely used to address digestive comfort, especially after meals, and is beneficial for people who tend to suffer from common indigestion and burning.
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
DigestAssist is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Ginger, Peppermint, Rose-scented geranium, and Sweet fennel.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is an herb that has a long history. In animal studies, this herb has been investigated for its ability to support the entire gastric system.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is an herb that has been used since ancient times.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the most well-known of the mint herbs, and it has been used for centuries in many cultures. Numerous modern studies have investigated its properties for digestive support. Mentha piperita supports the digestive tract and digestion. (Taylor BA, Luscombe DK, Duthie HL. "Inhibitory effect of peppermint on gastrointestinal smooth muscle." Gut. 1983; 24:A992).
- Stomach bush (Pelargoneum graveolens) is a traditional herb used by indigenous people of South Africa to support the stomach and all its functions. It has a wide variety of uses and is used to calm the stomach and as a general supportive herb.
How To Use
Gastronic Dr. veggie capsules and drops from Triple Complex Digestion Tonic and DigestAssist can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to digestive health.