Triple Complex Digestion Tonic (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves discomfort during digestion
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
DigestAssist (1 bottle):
- Supports digestive comfort after meals
- Provides on-the-spot support for healthy digestion
Gastronic Dr. (1 bottle):
- Supports healthy levels of normal microorganisms, yeast and bacteria in the colon and entire digestive tract
- Promotes healthy levels of digestive acids in the stomach
With the Digestive Health UltraPack, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Triple Complex Digestion Tonic, DigestAssist and Gastronic Dr.
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients to temporarily relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort, including loose stools, occasional constipation, flatulence and abdominal discomfort. DigestAssist is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated to support healthy digestion and comfort after meals. Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy that supports digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Digestive Health UltraPack.
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc phos 8X HPUS, Kali phos 6X HPUS, Nat phos 6X HPUS.
- Calc phos 8X HPUS: important part in assimilation of nutrition and digestion; malassimilation and defective nutrition.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS: excessive hungry feeling soon after taking food, nervous indigestion, found in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body, improves strength and tone of muscular tissue, especially smooth muscle found in the walls of blood vessels, ducts and the digestive tract.
- Nat phos 6X HPUS: gastric abrasions, dyspepsia with eructation, impaired assimilation, found in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body, associated with the accumulation of uric and lactic acid in the body, acid indigestion and heartburn.
DigestAssist is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Ginger, Peppermint, Fennel, and Pelargonium reniforme.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is an herb that has a long history. In animal studies this herb has been investigated for its ability to support the entire gastric system.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita), one of the most well-known of the mint herbs, has been used for centuries in many cultures. Numerous modern studies have investigated its properties for digestive support. Mentha piperita supports the digestive tract and digestion. (Taylor BA, Luscombe DK, Duthie HL. "Inhibitory effect of peppermint on gastrointestinal smooth muscle" Gut. 1983;24:A992).
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is an herb that has been used since ancient times.
- Pelargoium reniforme is a medicinal plant known to generations of Khoi/San descendants and Xhosa traditional healers for its health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo,' it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. Recent studies have indicated this herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance between various body systems.
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Slippery elm, Sutherlandia frutescens.
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is an excellent supportive supplement for digestive health.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) helps to support the health of the stomach lining and digestive mucosa, also promoting healthy levels of stomach acid and digestive secretions. It has been researched extensively for its ability to support stomach health.
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used in holistic remedies to support the health of the digestive tract.
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens) has been used to promote digestive health and as a supportive systemic tonic. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
How to Use
Triple Complex Digestion Tonic, DigestAssist and Gastronic Dr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
5 / 5