- Reduces indigestion and functional dyspepsia during the third trimester
- Soothes burning sensations and uncomfortable fullness in the upper stomach
- Relieves heartburn and acid reflux for improved calm in the digestive tract
- Maintains healthy digestive function
- Reduces constipation to promote healthy, regular bowel movements
- Mag phos (6X) is a homeopathic remedy that helps to support digestive health as well as the general functioning of the intestines, thereby helping to discourage constipation.
- Melissa (3X) is well-known for its soothing properties and is widely prescribed to help soothe the mind. Studies have investigated this ingredient for its ability to support digestion and the entire gastrointestinal tract. (Chakŭrski I, Matev M, Koĭchev A, Angelova I, Stefanov G."Treatment of chronic colitis with an herbal combination of Taraxacum officinale, Hipericum perforatum, Melissa officinaliss, Calendula officinalis and Foeniculum vulgare."Vutr Boles. 1981;20(6):51-4.)
- Mentha pip (3X) has been used for many hundreds of years to address common discomfort and common gas in the stomach after meals. It helps to maintain the health of the muscles of the digestive tract as well as support the flow of natural digestive juices and bile, thereby assisting healthy digestion. (Hiki N, Kurosaka H, Tatsutomi Y, Shimoyama S, Tsuji E, Kojima J, Shimizu N, Ono H, Hirooka T, Noguchi C, Mafune K, Kaminishi M. "Peppermint oil reduces gastric spasm during upper endoscopy: a randomized, double-blind, double-dummy controlled trial." Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, University of Tokyo Graduate School of Medicine, Japan. Gastrointest Endosc. 2003 Apr;57(4):475-82.)
- Nat sulphuricum (6X) is the tissue salt known as the 'cell cleanser.' This tissue salt helps to maintain balance of body fluids and healthy functioning of the liver, pancreas, urinary tract system and digestive system.
- Phos (6C) is a natural remedy for digestive functioning, including the maintenance of regular bowels.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
My sister suggested your Digesto-K Sprinkles remedy which she used while pregnant last year, and I will be forever grateful that she did. The remedy has been a lifesaver- thank you!- Jeanne D., CO
What is Digesto-K Sprinkles?
Digesto-K Sprinkles is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially formulated to relieve heartburn, acid reflux, dyspepsia and related symptoms, while promoting overall digestive health during pregnancy.
Safe for use during pregnancy and easy to take, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Keep digestion healthy during pregnancy
As your baby grows, your expanding uterus places pressure on your digestive tract and may cause the contents to be forced back upwards, sometimes causing transient digestive discomfort, such as heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion and functional dyspepsia. Due to hormonal changes and decreased exercise later in pregnancy, occasional constipation is also fairly common. It is therefore very important to support digestive health throughout pregnancy, and especially during the last few months.
While a majority of women experience some sort of digestive discomfort during pregnancy, it is also possible to minimize common digestive problems to ensure that you can continue to digest your food easily and comfortably all the way through pregnancy.
The natural way
There are many ways to support healthy digestion and regular bowels during pregnancy, and different approaches will help different women. Of course, due to the possibility of side effects and the risk of affecting your baby's normal development, medications are always best avoided during pregnancy.
Eating small, regular meals, chewing your food thoroughly and slowly will help the digestive processes and not place too much strain on your stomach – which does not have much space to expand! Try to avoid greasy, spicy foods, tea, coffee, chocolate, soda and alcohol. Do not eat too close to bedtime and elevate the head of your bed or sleep on an extra pillow. Don’t lie down directly after eating. Instead, take a short, gentle walk to encourage healthy digestion. In fact, regular exercise will go a long way to preventing constipation in pregnancy – but be sure not to strain yourself and ask your doctor if you are unsure of how much exercise is good for you. Slow peaceful walks and leisurely swims are excellent ways to exercise while pregnant and will help to keep all digestive functions working well!
Natural remedies have also been used for centuries to safely support digestive health. (Chakŭrski I, Matev M, Koĭchev A, Angelova I, Stefanov G."Treatment of chronic colitis with an herbal combination of Taraxacum officinale, Hipericum perforatum, Melissa officinaliss, Calendula officinalis and Foeniculum vulgare."Vutr Boles. 1981;20(6):51-4.) As usual, Native Remedies is here to provide you with the best natural remedies for pregnancy health!
What are the Ingredients?
Digesto-K Sprinkles is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lemon balm, Mag phos (C6), Peppermint, Phos (6C), Nat sulph (C6).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Digesto-K Sprinkles?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies
Adults: Sprinkle a small pinch onto tongue as needed.
Special instructions: May be repeated every 20 minutes for up to 10 doses if necessary.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Digesto-K Sprinkles is 100% homeopathic and therefore gets to work quickly to offer digestive support when you need it!
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Digesto-K Sprinkles contains on average 100 doses. How long a bottle lasts depends on frequency of use.
How has Digesto-K Sprinkles helped others?
“…I decided to give your Digesto-K Sprinkles a chance …..(and)... After taking the very first dose I was amazed … This product helped me get through the last few months of pregnancy in comfort…”
“…My sister suggested your Digesto-K Sprinkles remedy which she used while pregnant last year and I will be forever grateful that she did. The remedy has been a lifesaver - thank you!”
—Jeanne D., CO