- Addresses common ‘blues’ experienced during the premenstrual period*
- Supports feelings of well-being*
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Helps maintain healthy estrogen and progesterone levels
Support your health before and during your period. Get the PMS Relief ComboPack, a selection of natural remedies such as Femalite and Dong Quai.
Femalite, an herbal remedy, soothes minor cramps that are commonly related to the premenstrual and menstrual period.* Dong Quai, another herbal remedy, promotes emotional balance.
Together, these remedies help women support healthy menstrual cycles naturally. Get them in one convenient package — the PMS Relief ComboPack.
Femalite is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients: Pasque flower, Lemon balm, and Sweet fennel.
- Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is used to support water balance.
- Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris) is a soothing and supportive herb for the female reproductive system.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinale) has been studied for its ability to promote a balanced and calm mood. (Kennedy, D. O., Wake, G., Savelev, S., Tildesley, N. T., Perry, E. K., Wesnes, K. A., and Scholey, A. B. "Modulation of mood and cognitive performance following acute administration of single doses of Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) with human CNS nicotinic and muscarinic receptor-binding properties." Neuropsychopharmacology 2003; 28(10):1871-1881.)
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One-Year Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.
Dong Quai is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dong Quai.
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinesis) is a powerful Chinese tonic herb that has an adaptogenic effect on the female hormonal system. Our remedy contains Angelica Sinesis in its 100% pure form. This herb has been studied for its ability to support the female menstrual cycle. (Zhiping H, Dazeng W, Lingyi S, et al. "Treating amenorrhea in vital energy-deficient patients with angelica sinensis-astralagus membranaceus menstruation-regulating decoction." J Trad Chin Med 2002; 6(3):187-190.)
How To Use
Femalite and Dong Quai can safely be taken together on a daily basis. They can also be used as part of a complete approach to supporting female health.