“I just wanted to thank you for making Ear-Ok Drops...I have been using this product for a few days and I am feeling better every day. Thank you so much!”- Lisa, IL, USA
What is Ear-Ok Drops?
Ear-Ok Drops is a natural herbal topical ear drop to support ear health. It contains 100% herbal ingredients in a sweet almond oil base and is applied directly into the ear.
Ear-OK Drops helps to support the ear canal while maintaining ear wax within normal acceptable levels. It may be used concurrently with Ear-Heal™ for additional support.
The natural way
Protect your hearing by wearing earplugs at loud music concerts and around noisy machinery. Keep the volume down on your stereo, especially if you're in the car or wearing headphones and always use a shower cap in the shower or earplugs when you swim if you know that you are prone to getting water in your ears.
Never go poking around in your ears, even with Q-tips! Remember that the ear has a natural ability to maintain balance and health and that interference in this process can be detrimental to ear health! Also remember to support your immune system with a healthy diet and natural supplements. A healthy immune system means a healthy body – and that includes the ears!
Furthermore, natural herbs have long been studied for their ability to support ear health and hearing.
What are the ingredients?
Ear-Ok Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extra virgin olive oil, Garlic bulb, Mullein flower, Lavender flower essential oil, Tea tree leaf essential oil.
- Mullein flower (Verbascum thapsus) has been studied for its ability to soothe the ear.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is gentle enough for delicate areas of the body, such as the ears, yet still provides support for the auditory canal and inner ear.
- Lavender flower essential oil (Lavandula officinalis) is best known for its soothing properties and has been researched for its ability to support the immune system and systemic health. Lavender is also an excellent topical skin tonic.
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativa) is an excellent tonic to support immune system health.
- Extra virgin olive oil (Olea europaea) has active constituents, including flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia, O., Castillo, J., Lorente, J., Ortuno, A., Del Rio, J.A. "Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves." Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Ear-Ok Drops?
Administer drops directly into ear and rub ear gently to distribute oil.
Adults & Children 10+: Apply 1-3 drops in the morning and at night for 5 days.
Special instructions: Apply 1-3 drops into the ear twice a week, for ongoing support.
Caution: For use in the ear only. Do not ingest. Discontinue if sensitivity to any of the ingredients occurs. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Recommended for use concurrently with Ear-Heal™ for additional support.
How long will a bottle last?
One 30 mL bottle of Ear-Ok Drops will last for 20-40 days, depending on the dosage taken.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.