- Pasque flower (Pulsatilla) is an important nerve relaxant, soothing tonic and analgesic herb. Modern research has investigated this herb for its specific ability to support ear health (Mossinger P. "Treatment of otitis media with pulsatilla." Kinderartzl Prax. 1985; 16:581–582), (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. [Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy]. HNO 1996; 44(8):462-466.).
- Eastern purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) is the best known and researched herb for stimulating the immune system. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented about the effectiveness of this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of this Echinacea (Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized,double-blind, placebo-controlled trial." Ann Intern Med 2002; Dec 17, 137(12):939-946), (Cohen HA, Varsano I, Kahan E, et al. Effectiveness of an herbal preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in preventing respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2004; 158(3):217-221.). Research has also shown that Echinacea increases the activity of the immune system cells, reduces inflammation and inhibits growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi. These properties make Echinacea the ideal herb for treating infection and reducing inflammation in the ear.
- Hepar sulph (6C) is derived from Calcium sulphide. This remedy tends to suit those who often feel chilly and are sensitive to the cold. They tend to feel better on wrapping the ears and head warmly and dislike the wind or a draft. Hepar sulph is an excellent homeopathic remedy for sharp pains and is particularly useful for ear infections producing a foul-smelling, greenish discharge.
- Belladonna (30C) is a remedy that suits those that have a sensitivity to loud noise, often accompanied by throbbing. Belladonna treats ear infections of sudden onset that are accompanied by high fever and swollen glands.
- Pulsatilla (12C) is made from the Windflower and used to support the immune system following exposure to cold temperatures or dampness. Pulsatilla is used to treat infection following exposure to cold or dampness. It is particularly effective when there is moderate fever and the ear is red and inflamed and producing a yellow/green discharge.
- Levisticum radix (30C) is another homeopathic remedy useful in the treatment of longstanding ear conditions and chronic earache. Levisticum is also very effective in drying excess mucus collected in the ear.
My daughter tried your Ear-Heal and not only did the infection clear within a week, she has now been completely well for nearly a month with no sign of the ear infection returning.- Mandy
What is Ear-Heal?
Ear-Heal is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy specially formulated to relieve symptoms of ear infections in adults and children over 10 years old (babies and children under 10, use Eddy Ear Sprinkles™). Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Ear-Heal has been used for many years to safely and effectively address bacterial, viral and fungal infections of the ear.
Ear-Heal contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in promoting balance in the outer, middle and inner ear, maintaining routine and normal levels of bacteria in the ear. Ear-Heal is also an excellent companion to our Ear-Ok Drops™, which are used directly in the ear to provide ongoing support. Taken together, Ear-Heal in the mouth and Ear-OK Drops in the ear make a formidable team in the support of total ear health and stability!
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Sound support of ear health
Ear infections are a very common complaint and can affect adults as well as children.
Otitis media (infection of the middle ear) affects the area behind the ear drum. A build-up of fluid and pus behind the ear drum leads to raised pressure in the ear, pain and loss of hearing.
Infection in the outer ear canal, called otitis externa, can cause inflammation, pain, discharge from the ear and itchiness. Chronic otitis externa can also predispose people to recurring infections of the middle ear.
There are a number of possible causes of ear infection, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. Colds and allergies may also have a role to play when they cause inflammation of the eustachian tube, blocking normal drainage of the ear and leading to middle ear infection.
In many cases, ear infections recur after conventional treatment and may become chronic and difficult to get rid of. Recurring ear infections may also lead to permanent hearing loss if not treated properly.
The natural way
Conventional treatment for ear infections generally involves oral antibiotics and sometimes medicated drops.
Though often effective in clearing the initial infection, antibiotics may compromise the immune system, leaving you vulnerable to recurrence and chronic infection. Antibiotics are also not effective against fungal infections of the ear.
Natural remedies can effectively reduce the pain, inflammation, throbbing and discomfort of ear infections and treat the underlying causes without the side effects and lowered immune functioning so common with antibiotic use.
Natural remedies can also be very effective in the prevention of recurring ear infections, thereby guarding against hearing impairment caused by chronic ear infection.
Protect your hearing by wearing earplugs at loud music concerts and around noisy machinery. Keep the volume down on your stereo, especially if you're in the car or wearing headphones and always use a shower cap in the shower or earplugs when you swim if you know that you are prone to getting water in your ears.
Never go poking around in your ears, even with Q-tips! Remember that ears have a natural balancing mechanism of their own and have been designed to be self-regulatory. Too much interference can introduce harmful organisms into the ear canal and cause problems.
Natural ingredients have been studied for their ability to safely support ear health and hearing (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. [Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy]. HNO 1996; 44(8):462-466.).
What are the Ingredients?
Ear-Heal is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Belladonna (30C), Hepar sulph (6C), Pasque flower, Echinacea, Levisticum (30C), Pulsatilla (12C).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Ear-Heal?
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Children 11-14: Use 1 drop per year of age.
Children 10 & under: Use Eddy Ear Sprinkles™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
NOTE: For ongoing support, it is recommended that Ear-Heal be used concurrently with Ear-OK Drops™. Ear-Heal drops are intended for internal use to support the immune system from the inside, while Ear-OK Drops is applied directly into the ear to soothe the ear canal and promote ear health.
How long until I see results?
Improvement in discomfort, itchiness and pain should begin within the first few days of use and will continue to improve over 1-3 weeks of regular use.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Ear-Heal will last 25-30 days.
How has Ear-Heal helped others?
Ear-Heal has been used to relieve the symptoms of ear infections in sufferers. Here is what some of them have to say:
“My left ear was giving me a lot of trouble after swimming season. I actually developed a painful infection and had to go see an ENT specialist who gave me all sorts of things to treat it, antibiotics, alcohol drops and ear candles to clear the gunk out. I followed his advice to the letter but it was only when I started using your Ear-Ok Drops and Ear-Heal that my ear started to improve. I am a new convert to natural healing!”
“Your ear infection remedy has been absolutely wonderful! My daughter had chronic ear infections and I had spent an absolute fortune in return visits to her doctor. We tried your Ear-Heal and not only did the infection clear within a week, she has now been completely well for nearly a month with no sign of the ear infection returning.”
“Discovering your Ear-Heal and Ear-OK drops has been so wonderful that I have told all my friends at the retirement village where I live… Thanks also for the help and support in writing to me. As a ‘senior’ I don’t know how I ever lived without the internet when it brings such help and convenience!!”