- Supports healthy efforts
- Helps maintain healthy weight and efficient metabolism
- Helps the digestive system break down dietary fats
- Promotes nutrient absorption for improved energy levels
- Supports balanced sugar levels
- Encourages a balanced mood
- Reduces the desire for ‘comfort’ eating
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Fucus Vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health, especially in the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include the maintenance of healthy digestion and intestinal functions.
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a cleanser. This herb is beneficial in ‘flushing out’ the system. It has also been studied for its support of water balance in the body.
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) is used to naturally balance the appetite. The important constituent in Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance found in the fruit. Research indicates that HCA supports balance in appetite, inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage) and, lowers the production of glycogen in the liver.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. In more recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have a positive effect on weight management.
- Licorice (Glycorrhiza glabra) has many uses.
- Centaury (Erythrea centaurium) is an excellent natural blood cleanser.
- Guarana (Paulina cupana) is a climbing shrub that grows wild in the Amazon regions of Brazil and Paraguay. This supplement is derived from the seeds of Paullinia cupana and regarded as a nervine tonic, beneficial in supporting energy levels. Guarana also has tonic properties that can help the intestines and support healthy digestion. An herbal preparation from South America containing guarana extract demonstrated an effect on perceived gastric fullness and supported weight loss over 45 days in a double-blind placebo-controlled parallel trial (Anderson, T and Foght, J (2001). "Weight loss and delayed gastric emptying following a South American herbal preparation in overweight patients". J Hum Nutr Diet 14 (3): 243).
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa) has been shown to support the adrenal glands. Studies have also shown curcumin to provide liver support. The liver is also instrumental in supporting the flow of bile.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) has been shown by recent studies to be beneficial in calming the stomach and supporting digestion.
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum minimum) has been traditionally used as a general circulatory tonic and digestive aid, helping to naturally support the production of gastric juices – a key factor in healthy metabolism. Capsicum is a sialogogue (an agent that supports the healthy flow of saliva) thus aiding the benefits of saliva in the digestive process.
EcoSlim made a big difference… I have never felt or looked so good!- Janey, LA, USA
What is EcoSlim?
EcoSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for adults by our team of natural health experts. EcoSlim can especially benefit those individuals needing to consistently support routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising health or serious side effects.
EcoSlim is effectively used as part of a total program to safely support healthy metabolism, energy levels and systemic balance in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, EcoSlim supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system, thereby helping to maintain optimum performance.
Vital organs in the body that are instrumental in regulating weight, metabolism and energy expenditure need systemic balance to function properly.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Don’t weight to beat the bulge!
Many people are unhappy with their body type and weight, and embark on a journey to shape up. Unfortunately, this often leads to a series of fad diets in order to slim down.
While yo-yo dieting may be effective in the short term, in the long run, regular fluctuations in weight can disturb the balance of the body’s metabolism – leading to systemic confusion and a sluggish metabolism, gradually making the task of getting healthy and slimming down increasingly difficult. This slower metabolism can eventually lead to weight gain, even when eating normally.
The natural way
Healthy weight loss plans that support natural and healthy weight management agree that the most crucial factors are following a healthy diet, exercising a minimum of three times a week, and drinking the equivalent of eight glasses of water a day. Other healthy body slimming tips are incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to better deal with stress. It is well known that our body reacts to stress by releasing cortisol, which makes us store fat around the waist and abdominal area.
Natural remedies support the healthy functioning of digestion, the metabolism, liver functioning and the healthy breakdown of dietary fat, helping to promote a balanced weight and body type.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
What are the Ingredients?
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Bladderwrack, Cayenne, Centaury, Cleavers, Dandelion, Garcinia, Ginger, Guarana, Licorice, Turmeric.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use EcoSlim?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 13-18: We recommend TeenSlim™.
Children 3-12: We recommend JuniorSlim™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see benefits?
EcoSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately to support you in your weight management efforts.
Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depend on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of EcoSlim will last approximately 40 days depending on usage.
How has EcoSlim helped others?
“…I’ve lost 3 Kgs so far and I’m very happy with my progress. Your products are working very well for me and I’m very happy because when I started out I wanted to lose 10 Kgs now I’ve got 7 more to go.”