- Soothes ear ache in children and babies
- Addresses waxy, “spongy” ears, gently and safely
- Improves ear health and comfort in babies and children under 10, safely
- Reduces inflammation associated with swimmer’s ear
Having used your natural products before, your site was my first choice when I needed something for my 3 year old’s ears. It’s great for me to know I have a supplier of natural remedies that I can trust!- Judith Palmer
What is Eddy Ear Sprinkles?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to soothe and relieve ear ache associated with ear infection or excessive ear wax.
Eddy Ear Sprinkles supports ear clarity and ear health in babies, toddlers and young children under 10. It also reduces inflammation associated with swimmer’s ear.
Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer to young children and even babies. It works as an excellent companion to Ear–OK Drops™ for a complete solution.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio–availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Support ear health in little ones
The ear canal is an especially sensitive organ in young children and babies. During the first years of life, the ears are in charge of collecting the sounds around us, processing them, and sending sound signals to the brain for interpretation. Although we may be tempted to clean our children’s ears - the ‘gunk’ in the ear is in fact a natural substance produced by the body to protect the ear canal. Earwax contains important chemicals that support the skin inside the ear canal and collects dirt to help keep the ear canal clean.
The natural way
Always keep music and television noise in the household to a reasonable level – as a child’s ears can be very sensitive to loud noise, especially babies and newborns. Be extra careful when bathing your baby or toddler, making sure no water gets into their ears. Young children should wear shower caps when bathing and earplugs when swimming. Never use cotton swabs in ears! Remember that ears have a natural balancing mechanism of their own and have been designed to be self-regulatory. Too much interference can introduce harmful organisms into the ear canal and cause problems.
Natural ingredients have been studied for their ability to safely support ear health and hearing in children.
What are the ingredients?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Belladonna (30C), Calc sulph (6X), Echinacea, Chamomile, Ferrum phos (6X), Pulsatilla (12C).
- Chamomilla (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that has been used since ancient times. In modern times it is still a very popular soothing remedy with a wide variety of uses in supporting health in many different body systems. Chamomile has been studied for its soothing effect. (Glowania, H. J., Raulin, C., and Swoboda, M. [Effect of chamomile on wound healing––a clinical double–blind study]. Z.Hautkr. 9-1-1987;62(17):1262, 1267-1271.) It has also been used to help calm and soothe common distress and discomfort.
- Echinacea purp (3X) is best known and widely researched for supporting health in the immune system. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented – with specific studies investigating the immune–supportive action of this Echinacea ( Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized,double–blind, placebo–controlled trial". Ann Intern Med 2002;Dec 17, 137(12):939-946). (Cohen HA, Varsano I, Kahan E, et al. Effectiveness of an herbal preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in preventing respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized, double–blind, placebo–controlled, multicenter study. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2004;158(3):217-221.)
- Belladonna (30C) is a much–respected remedy that is often recommended for hot conditions, for systemic soothing and glandular health.
- Wind flower (12C) is often recommended following exposure to cold or dampness. This proven ingredient is particularly effective in maintaining and supporting common earache or damp, clogged spongy ears.
- Ferrum phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has many uses in the body. Two of the most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to maintain strength in the walls of the blood vessels and to support the body's ability to distribute oxygen–rich blood and iron to all cells – which is important for all round health.
- Calc sulph (6X) is another biochemic tissue salt useful in supporting the natural cleansing and purifying abilities of the body.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Eddy Ear Sprinkles?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies
For all ages: Use 1 pinch every hour for 6 – 10 doses.
Special instructions: May also be taken as a preventative dose 3 times daily for 5 – 7 days.
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist. The ingredients of Eddy Ear Sprinkles are not known to interact with any other prescription medication. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your doctor. This product is contraindicated for those with autoimmune conditions because of its immune-stimulating effects.
How long until I see results?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is 100% homeopathic and formulated to work quickly and effectively and results should be noted after the first few doses, although some children will respond quicker than others.
How long will a bottle last?
One 20g bottle of Eddy Ear Sprinkles contains approximately 100 doses and will last for approximately 2 to 3 weeks or more, depending on dosage.
How have Eddy Ear Sprinkles helped others?
“Just wanted to let you know how much Ear–Ok Drops and the Eddy Ear Sprinkles have helped my 4 year old son, Troy. Using your natural eardrops and sprinkles has really helped. Four months on and all still looks good. I wish I had found this remedy years ago when I needed it for my daughter. Thanks again."
“My friend recommended that I try natural remedies which I found on Google. Eddy Ear Sprinkles are so easy to give and my daughter loves them. But best of all they work and we haven't looked back since!”